Reviews for tuqburni
Roadrunnerz chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Aww...man. She literally grabs him from a blizzard and pulls him inside (home!) after three years apart! What a premise!
I have to admit...I'll take angst over fluff any day and I've missed your angstier fics! I know I'm also the only one who actually liked the separation premise of season 8 (if not the way it was executed) and I love that you're going there with this fic.
Thanks for sharing this bittersweet loveliness! (Are you suuure you don't want to make it longer? ;))
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Oh this is painful. My poor babies.
luh29 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Oh, my God, my heart. This is beautifully painful and I'm already so in love with it. Can not wait to read the second part. This made me very happy today, thank you so much! :D
freeasabird14 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
This fic is phenomenal. I love it and I can't wait to see where it goes. You need to update it asap haha. #Caskett #Always
Tercay chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
You wowed me again. I appreciate the fact that her disappearance was because of the stabbing and being taken away by Rita since that preserves Kate's integrity and her desire to save her marriage. I hope you continue on this adventure of Caskett and their reunion. I am enjoying every word. Thank you.
-Terry
Speedy.Mouse chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Similar to others I am not a fan of the Season 8 split up and was not going to read this especially since the split extended into years but your stories are always so interesting that I decided to give it a try and you had me after the first few paragraphs. I like other anxiously await Chapter 2.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 2/21/2017

HELP! ! ! ! !

PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS NEXT CHAPTER

*DYING NOISES*
madcrafter72 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Wow! Interesting premise, so heartbreaking!
Maryrose1123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
I absolutely love this. I always wanted to know about Kate's near death experience when she was shot the first time. And this, well, has begun to satisfy that.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
o my gosh this fic is going to be the death of me! absolutely love it! Can't wait for more.
Phoebe Dynamite chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Perfect so far. I generally have a hard time with the premise that their separation lasted a long time, but you did so much believable work with this prompt, i.e. Kate had no choice. And angry Castle is hard to write sometimes, but you pulled it off and laid the groundwork for a feasible reunion (preferably a steamy one).
josiebell391 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
how heartbreaking for them
Ilovetoread09 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Beautful! Can't wait for part two!
Barry chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Once I got past them finding each other during a blinding blizzard in a tiny little town like New York City :-), I was really to able enjoy this 1st chapter. You captured just how "broken" Kate was during the disaster that was Season 8. (And if you want to put a bullet between Vikram's eyes, I'll even like this take more.)
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »