Reviews for tuqburni
Copop chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
That is the only reason I accept when it comes to Kate disappearing without any trace or saying good-bye.

Rita taking her to a CIA safehouse or something like it.

Castle had to be there, right by her apartment - he just had to. No other way for fate or destiny to try one more time for those two.

I hope this time it will be permanent.

One thought I had: I'm very sad Lily doesn't exist here. I'm weird, I know.

Anyway, until the next chapter :)
BKeh chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
A
IveHadWorse chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Beautiful. I'm not typically a big fan of season 8 AUs (or season 8 fics, generally) but I read everything you post because they're all so well written and this was definitely no exception. I'm excited to see where the rest of the story will take us (and them)! Thank you for sharing.
DX2012 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Heartbreaking
Pegship chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Sweet, melancholy, hopeful even.
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
So good! So Good! So Good!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Whether or not she did it to protect him. If you are going to ler him forgive her as easy as he always did and let her get away with it way too easy like she always has been able to. Then this will be one of those no stories.

I believe she was I don't know how mad at him when he dissapeared befote their wedding. But mostly she is always allowed to be mad. He always needs to forgive.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
I have no word for your words. Simply beautiful. Please, don't stop writing:')
jstar1382 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
I'm so happy anytime I see a new story from you in my inbox. Today is no exception! Can't wait to read the second part. :)
CaskettAlways2009 chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
Already drawn in!
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
oh my god
oh my god oh my god oh my god
oh my god
I am out of words but oh my god
this is just perfect and oh my god
it's very painful too
SHE GOT STABBED? AND THEN COULDN'T CONTACT HIM FOR ALMOST THREE YEARS?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? but oh this is amazing actually okay
I mean it kind of sucks but I apparently love the pain so I am not complaining
but oh my god
also he got lost in a blizzard and she found him and this feels like some deep meaning you know idk it probably doesn'T but anyway
oh my god this is just amazing
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8