Reviews for Harmony Ever After
LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HERE UP! LOL.

Seriously, Kay's got to go down for this. I know her kind of crazy isn't capable of recognizing she's delusional but KAY being suspicious of Charity is absolutely ridiculous. SHE'S never done anything to you, Kay! Hell, Charity probably did more good FOR Kay than anyone, INCLUDING Miguel! UGH. That said, while I totally get feeling shocked and betrayed over Elijah, let's not pretend that it's not Miguel who's in the wrong. Whatever familial loyalty Charity would've owed cousin Kay in another life was erased years ago by the truly nauseating disregard teenage psycho Kay showed her all those years ago. Charity may have never held a grudge but, thankfully, karma's a bitch, just like Kay.

Also, I'm glad Fox got the reunion he deserved from Ivy. Unfortunately, with Ivy, it's guaranteed to all go downhill from here so I hope he enjoys it while it lasts. Me, I'm still waiting for Ivy's happily-ever-after to crumble into ashes at her feet. And for Theresa to see Fox. I love ET like no other Harmony pairing but Therox were the best friends those two ever had and I want that back for both of them more than anything right now. DUDE, the giddiness is real!
Jossfan26 chapter 18 . 9/24
Amazing update. You don't have to apologize about the update. Florence was a dangerous storm. Again a great story I love how it flows. Its sad to see Fancy leave, but his heart always belong with Sheridan. Fox is alive. Oh god Charity fell. Kay you should have left.
Any chance that you will update this soon? I'm having withdrawals!
Please keep going this story is fantastic. I love Charity and Miguel
K.P chapter 2 . 9/12
I'm sorry I can't get until this. Read 3 chapters and just no. The plotlines are nothing like what the show would be if it were still on. You're a great writer otherwise, but I just can't stand reading the content.
Jossfan26 chapter 2 . 9/2
I just started and very interested. I wonder what Luis wants with Sheridan?
You've been on such a roll with the last couple of chapters that I haven't felt the need to comment but, far be it from me to keep you from getting all the praise you deserve! This. Fic. Is. AWESOME.

I loathe Gwen and I always will so I'm duty-bound to feel sorry for any guy who believes himself in love with her but I do vaguely remember the simpering (if cloyingly phony) girl Ethan was going to marry all those years ago so I suppose I could suspend my disbelief at Gwen's ability to love for the sake of the narrative... Oh, Travis. You poor, sweet, unsuspecting shmuck.

That said, I'm having trouble adapting to this version of Miguel. I get his need to process things and, oddly enough, it does help to see him just as oblivious to Kay as ever but... the Miguel I remember (Jesse's, obviously) was OBSESSESED with Charity. I know Elijah's pretty much knocked her off that pedestal but we all know Heidi's popularity as Kay is the only reason Miguel didn't leave Kay in the dust the second that Charity recast showed up so I'm kind of unnerved by Miguel's anger here. It's completely rational and justified and character-driven and none of those things describe Miguel's relationship with Charity in canon. Hell, none of those things describe Miguel period. Except with his family. Always with his family. And Elijah is his family-see where I'm going with this? I just hope this denial/avoidance tactic is coming from a place of unresolved feelings and not simply going to be waved away by Miguel&Charity like those two are wont to do, especially for each other. I don't need them together-although I do need him to leave Kay-but I do expect Miguel to kick himself for all the time he's wasting not making up for lost time with his son. THAT is like no Lopez (the Fitzgerald side doesn't count) I've ever loved.

And, lastly: Theresa rules, Fox rocks, and Ivy sucks. As long as the story caters to those universal truths, I'm sure I'm going to remain a very satisfied reader. You've already spent 17 chapters seeing to just that so I have every confidence you will never dissappoint. However long it takes ;)
I hope that Ethan doesn't get angry with Theresa for not telling him everything that she knew. It wasn't HER secret to reveal, and she promised her mother.
You should have been one of the writers for the show!
You should
Ivy and Rebecca are two peas in a pod. They would rather plot against other people than be there for their daughters. Are we going to see another Foxney pairing?
SkyeGirl2188 chapter 11 . 7/1
So everything is slowly blowing up. Paloma is a mess, but Pilar is kinda judgmental. It’s a crazy day when Theresa seems to be the voice of reason and not the one having to get talked down.
SkyeGirl2188 chapter 10 . 7/1
I absolutely pictured Justin too! I don’t even remember what that other guy looked like. Fox alive? Ethan and Theresa possibly hitting the rocks? Wow. And Rebecca is such a snake.
SkyeGirl2188 chapter 9 . 7/1
That Rebecca is vindictive. I love it!
SkyeGirl2188 chapter 8 . 6/30
Paloma and Simone?! Goodness! Sheridan and Luis sneaking again, there is something so hot about that. Luis better not leave her hanging. Awesome!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »