Reviews for Harmony Ever After
Thank you for updating this! I feel bad for poor Fancy. I think Miguel and Charity are far from being done.
I just finished reading chapter 10, and am loving this so far! I hope Ivy gets her just desserts, and Gwen gets her son back. I hope Theresa leaves Ethan, as he is a controlling hypocrite.
Yay! A new Passions fan fic! Always love finding these!

Thanks for writing this! I am enjoying it!
Miguel: "You're the one person who's never hurt me."
Me: *scoffs* "I can't think of a better way you could've reassured me that Kay is FINALLY going to crash and burn". *grins wickedly*

Except for the Paloma situation (I'm still on the fence over Simone, who I've never liked with anyone anyway), I'm loving all the fires you've got burning right now. The comeuppance is real and I'm loving every drawn out minute of it. Even Fancy is suffering the consequence of her arrogance! I wasn't even a Shuis fan and she pissed me off with her cocky dismissal of their bond, constantly trying to rewrite herself into their history because she wanted what Sheridan had. SO juvenile and SO IVY! UGH.

Also, I'm especially loving ET going strong. Ethan remains an insensitive jackwagon but he's Theresa's jackwagon and she's fought too long and too hard to have to fight now; I don't mind them having periphery drama but I've never believed anyone in Harmony was worth them breaking up over and I especially don't now that Theresa and kids finally have the home and family they deserve. And, thankfully, I think Ethan feels the same way so I'm cautiously optimistic over Ethan's refusal to screw things up for them, Gwen be damned.
you should this to the characters on Instram , to see what they say.. Theresa, Ethan, Gwen, Fox, Whitney , Luis, Miguel I have seen there Instram..
TerryGyimah chapter 12 . 2/13
Getting damn juicy
Passionslover17 chapter 11 . 2/7
Ooh its getting juicy! Cant wait to see whats next
Jossfan26 chapter 11 . 1/31
Loving your story. Can't wait to see what happens to Sheridan/Luis/fancy and Theresa/Ethan
Yay! You're back! *happy dance*

Okay... FOX IS ALIVE! WOOHOO! I was absolutely TERRIFIED that you were bringing Chad and I honestly don't know if I could've forgiven you for that! What I wouldn't give for Theresa to have a background in medicine because she was one of the only people to ever love Fox for Fox, you know? Even after Whitney started developing feelings for him, she didn't really let herself be with him until she was mad at Chad and, after the incest B.S. happened, because being with Fox served a purpose. Kind of like how grieving Fox was supposed to prove that Ivy isn't the selfish, heartless bitch we all know she is so don't even get me started on how his death supposedly affected her. Heaven knows Ethan's always been blind as a bat when it comes to that woman. Honestly, I always figured he was just as blind to Gwen because she's basically an Ivy clone, what with all the self-serving secrets and lies. Say what you want about my girl Theresa but she even when she tried to hide what she was feeling, she sucked at pretending to be somebody she's not.

But I digress. I'm kind of ambivalent to the possibility of a Fox&Whitney redo because Fox deserved better the first go around. And I ADORED Esme but after all that Julian nonsense? Thanks but no thanks. Ugh... this is why I'm glad you're the writer and I'm not. Work your writing magic, honey! I have faith in you!
wiccancharmedguy chapter 11 . 1/14
never was a fan of pilar in the real show never like her and i still dont like her but i do like your story you are doing fantastic job with the story i hope you continue the story please write more chapters
Guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2017
It looks like Ivy is up to her old tricks.

I hope Gwen and Ethan can share custody of Jonathan. I hope they do not let Rebecca get in the way of them both moving on. If it were not for her, Gwen and Theresa could have been at least civil to each other.

I wonder if Fox and Whitney will reconcile?

Your story is making characters that I never paid much attention to more interesting. I hope that you will update this!
TerryGyimah chapter 10 . 11/14/2017
So Miguel is running away from his own son? What kind of a father does that? If Miguel were any kind of father he would want to have a relationship with his son Charity be damned he wouldn't just walk away from his own son like that no matter how angry he was with Charity

No matter Charity didn't want to tell Miguel about his son...yeah they can still co parent you know? Miguel either way is going to have to tell Kay about Charity about Elijah and Jessica if she is on her way back to Harmony with her son Samuel I wonder about Reese? Didn't Jessica say her and Reese got back together and that he was helping her to raise her son?

How is Fox even alive? We watched him die...Viki Esme's niece shot Fox in the chest...how is he even alive right now?

Ethan visiting Fox's grave at the Crane mausoleum...it makes sense Fox was Ethan's brother Little Ethan, Jane and Jonathan's uncle Ivy and Julian's son

Paloma's secret is bound to get out sooner or later...I mean yeah Theresa is caught in the middle because Paloma is her sister and Noah is her brother in law but Noah is Ethan's brother and Ethan is Theresa's husband...and Pilar is asking Theresa to keep this a secret...like Pilar is putting Theresa in an impossible position but damn it Noah deserves to know his wife is cheating on him and with a woman no less

I mean is Paloma bi-sexual?
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2017
As skeptical as I am over Simone & Paloma (not that Noah and Paloma falling apart is surprising per se-remember Roberto?), I'm really liking what you've set in motion so far with the rest of the canvas.

Personally, I think Jared & Whitney would make a great pair since the woman was so obsessively supportive of the guy before that I'm not the least bit surprised at the idea of them now. Similarly, Sheridan and Antonio were slapped back together so quickly that the only thing unbelievable about them now is that they've managed to last this long. And don't even get me started on the house of cards that is Luis & Fancy and Kay & Miguel. Although...am I crazy to wonder if Luis jumping into bed with Sheridan may have a little less to do with the "epic" bond between Shuis and more to do with his inability to have a family with Fancy?

Thankfully I know I don't have to worry about anything like that coming between Ethan and Theresa! RIGHT?! I already shared my thoughts on Gwen in Chapter 7 so I'll spare you the echo but, dammit, there's no way in hell Gwen will deserve ANY kind of happy ending if she doesn't learn how to keep her bitch of a mother on a leash! If those so-called women get their hands on Johnny through any kind of machination whatsoever... UGH!

I'd say reading this is like having Passions back again but-and I'm sure my fellow reviewers will attest to this too-Passions was never this well-written, balanced, AND engaging to boot!
TerryGyimah chapter 9 . 9/19/2017
I still do not understand how Miguel can be Elijah's father when Elijah is 3 years old and isn't Miguel supposed to be married to Kay? Unless you are telling me that Miguel cheated on Kay in their marriage and that somehow he and Charity hooked up one night and had a one night stand and then went their separate ways I don't get this at all especially if Miguel is married to Kay and he has had a family with her and Maria for all these years

So Fancy basically because of her accident she cannot have any children? If that is the case then can't Luis & her adopt? Or how about in vitro fertilization using a surrogate to carry their baby for them?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2017