Reviews for Harmony Ever After
As skeptical as I am over Simone & Paloma (not that Noah and Paloma falling apart is surprising per se-remember Roberto?), I'm really liking what you've set in motion so far with the rest of the canvas.

Personally, I think Jared & Whitney would make a great pair since the woman was so obsessively supportive of the guy before that I'm not the least bit surprised at the idea of them now. Similarly, Sheridan and Antonio were slapped back together so quickly that the only thing unbelievable about them now is that they've managed to last this long. And don't even get me started on the house of cards that is Luis & Fancy and Kay & Miguel. Although...am I crazy to wonder if Luis jumping into bed with Sheridan may have a little less to do with the "epic" bond between Shuis and more to do with his inability to have a family with Fancy?

Thankfully I know I don't have to worry about anything like that coming between Ethan and Theresa! RIGHT?! I already shared my thoughts on Gwen in Chapter 7 so I'll spare you the echo but, dammit, there's no way in hell Gwen will deserve ANY kind of happy ending if she doesn't learn how to keep her bitch of a mother on a leash! If those so-called women get their hands on Johnny through any kind of machination whatsoever... UGH!

I'd say reading this is like having Passions back again but-and I'm sure my fellow reviewers will attest to this too-Passions was never this well-written, balanced, AND engaging to boot!
TerryGyimah chapter 9 . 9/19
I still do not understand how Miguel can be Elijah's father when Elijah is 3 years old and isn't Miguel supposed to be married to Kay? Unless you are telling me that Miguel cheated on Kay in their marriage and that somehow he and Charity hooked up one night and had a one night stand and then went their separate ways I don't get this at all especially if Miguel is married to Kay and he has had a family with her and Maria for all these years

So Fancy basically because of her accident she cannot have any children? If that is the case then can't Luis & her adopt? Or how about in vitro fertilization using a surrogate to carry their baby for them?
Give us more
TerryGyimah chapter 4 . 8/27
I wonder if this means Rebecca is on her way back to Harmony? But I wonder who the man is that Whitney was dancing with?

How is Noah advising Miguel to follow his heart when Miguel is married to and has a child with Noah's sister Kay?
TerryGyimah chapter 3 . 8/27
So Charity had Miguel's son? If that is the case how can that be? If Elijah is 2 years old then how can Miguel be his father if Charity hasn't been in town in years and as far as I know Miguel he never left town to go catch up to Charity? That means Miguel and Charity they must have had to conceive their son while Miguel being married to Kay he must have had a one night stand with Charity while he was out of town and that is how their son came to be? So then why wouldn't Charity tell Miguel that she was pregnant? Why wouldn't she came back to Harmony and tell everyone?
TerryGyimah chapter 2 . 8/27
Miguel is obviously still in love with Charity even after all these years
TerryGyimah chapter 1 . 8/27
Little Ethan he and Miles being friends makes sense given that their mothers Whitney and Theresa are best friends but also their fathers Ethan and Chad were best friends as well...at least Little Ethan still has his father Miles doesn't have that because his father Chad was killed murdered by Miles' own grandfather Alistair

But Little Ethan I wonder why he is still called Little Ethan? I mean shouldn't they call him Ethan Jr. or at least call him E.J. which is Ethan Jr. for short

But isn't Little Ethan a teenager now so then wouldn't Miles also be a teenager too? I mean Chelsea her being Chad's daughter makes sense because wasn't Whitney pregnant at the time of Chad's death?
TerryGyimah chapter 8 . 8/25
So is Paloma a lesbian? Or is Paloma bi-sexual? I mean isn't she married to Noah? Don't her and Noah have a son together their son Joseph?

So Luis is basically cheating on his wife Fancy with her Aunt Sheridan? Plus isn't Sheridan married still to Luis' brother Antonio? So she is basically cheating on Antonio again with Luis? I mean I wonder if Fancy and Antonio will find out about Luis and Sheridan and if they do I wonder what they will do about it? I mean all hell is going to break loose

Ethan obviously feels threatened about Jared being back in Harmony given his past with Theresa but Jared if he is back I wonder if he won't try to make a play for Theresa? It is refreshing to see Ethan being the one that is jealous rather than it being Theresa...it is about time that Ethan fights for this relationship not Theresa

Plus shouldn't Marty, Maria, Jane, Miles, etc. all be teenagers by now
I love what you've written so far! Viva la Passions!
Look, I understand why you would attempt to humanize Gwen-as much as I LOATHE the character, even I recognize how she ended up an overblown caricature by the end. That said, she still did the despicable things she did without a shred of remorse (attacks of conscience, sure, but never any outright regret) and with an alarmingly consistent inability to recognize her own culpability so I hope that any ending you envision for her regarding Jonathan is, at best, bittersweet. I'm not even going to pretend she has any right to closure with Jane.

After stealing custody of Theresa's kids, countless acts of violence against every single person in Harmony who ever rubbed her wrong, and, worst of all, delivering the Lopez-Fitzgeralds to Juanita on a silver platter... I'm sorry but I don't even think she deserves what little time she already gets with Jonathan. Give her love interest if you like, keep her on the periphery of Jonathan's life, if you insist, but PLEASE keep her as far away from her victims as possible.
Yay! I've just introduced my mom to Passions (the majority of the show is up on YouTube) so the nostalgia is real these days. Thanks so much for the long overdue closure!
MissingTheGoodoldays chapter 7 . 8/9
This is a great, on the edge of your seat fanfiction. I love it! I'm glad you didn't pod Gwen into the ridiculous villian that the so-called writers for Passions did. Paloma is cheating on Noah? Awesome! I couldn't stand him. I can't wait to see what happens when Sam finds out that Ivy is keeping secrets from him again. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Passionslover17 chapter 6 . 6/13
Oh boy! This chapter was too short! Can't wait until we find out Ivy's secret and who Paloma's lover is!
wiccancharmedguy chapter 4 . 5/16
very good chapter please bring tabitha back
KristosLilly chapter 3 . 5/8
OMG Miguel and Charity have a son! LOVE IT. Please don't make Gwen evil, please. Let her bond with her son and find a new man.