Reviews for Crossing Realms
Mark chapter 1 . 4/5
To be clear, by Doctor's orders, I meant the crossover between Doctor Who and Penelope you reviewed.
Mark chapter 1 . 4/4
About Doctor's orders. The Fourth Doctor told us who made that scarf in the seventies. "Doctor Who?"far from being inevitable, was only said a few times. Over the years many people have called the Doctor kind and generous. And the Rani wasn't an "old friend".
Puolalainen25 chapter 10 . 7/16/2018
I really enjoy reading your story. :) Dialogues between characters seems to be very realistic. I loved Charlotte's sarcasm about Ariel the mermaid :) Please do not leave the story unfinished. Although I've never liked Charlotte in the show I have a certain empathy with her. Hope she'll find her way home! I wish you many original ideas to finish the story. Keep going!
DEDEDONUTS chapter 10 . 6/1/2018
Ok, why hasn't this been updated since October? Please come back and finish what you started.
JamieOUAT chapter 7 . 5/18/2017
Charlotte has soms explaining to do!
MoonshineMadame chapter 6 . 5/14/2017
This story is pretty cool, I really l liked how Regina took Charlotte in for the night.
But poor Charlotte, she must be terryfied. She is completly alone across the world, knowing no one and having to hide her powers.
This chapters ending was quite nice, with Regina putting a stop to everything and I am really looking forward to find out what they will say about Charlottes story and what they will think happend to her powers...
I hope to read more soon!
DeafAngel2000 chapter 4 . 4/19/2017
Great chapter. Can't wait till she meets the rest of the gang!
DeafAngel2000 chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Nice start! And it's been awhile since I last heard from you?