|Reviews for On the Illusion of Might|
| Arashi Uzukaze chapter 24 . 9/12
Without Nazara there to signal the Reaper invasion like it did in the games (it couldn't activate the Citadel relay, but it managed to signal to start the harvest), it means that the Wardens delayed the harvest for a much longer period of time than just 3 years. How long that lasts is unknown to me but it could be many more years before the Reapers get impatient and just start it anyway.
| windoverwaves chapter 13 . 9/7
... is Serena Cutter's flag captain?
| windoverwaves chapter 6 . 9/7
Question: Were he Unggoy wearing their space suit when that first communion happened?
Since the crew should be mostly Unggoy, and it's their ship, i would've thought they would have changed the atmosphere to what they prefer, so space suit in case of battle damage seems like the ost likely explanation for rebreatherators and tanks.
| Phazonic Steel chapter 22 . 9/5
Okay the comment about building a moon and the ship being 19K long is making me ask due to its apparent firepower and being from a sci-fi movie... Did they build a Executor class super star destroyer?
| 001DeafeningEcho chapter 6 . 8/23
"Prepare for the worst is all we can do. If that was a frigate-class, then Theres no way our fleet could go against their dreadnoughts," Garrus deduced, Corvette, actually, and yes, you’re definitely screwed
| Ghostly chapter 27 . 8/14
1. Remnants of Truth’s Covenant are still present on the Ark, onboard the Prophet’s Forerunner Dreadnought, and are being lead by a San’Shyuum Prelate named, Dhas Bhasvod.
2. Mendicant Bias Is still buried somewhere in the vast deserts of the Ark.
3. Offensive Bias is assigned to Zeta Halo alongside its Monitor to guard the imprisoned Xalanyn a.k.a The Endless.
It would be a good idea to back, and review any of the Halo lore you might have missed.
Will there be Awakened Collectors?
| Guest chapter 27 . 8/9
I am wondering if you will include the angara, kett, and the Jardaan (remnant creators) later in the future.
| Azalius chapter 13 . 8/8
You really gotta stop using unluckily so much, heh.
| Anonymous chapter 27 . 8/4
I have been seeing that Halo has been making a slow recovery and comeback after the rough launch of Halo infinite lack of multiplayer and live services. 343 industry is slowly getting things back in line and their priorities worked out and they have been releasing a number of updates for Halo MCC and Infinite. Not to mention the novels that are about to release around the corner has people excited for more story about the Ur-Didact and the Arbiter.
| windoverwaves chapter 21 . 8/3
Wait, wasn't that frigate with the Quarians an Anlance? If i remember correctly they only have energy weapons.
| Axccel chapter 26 . 8/2
Element Zero is not a power source. Quite the opposite.
| Ghostly chapter 27 . 7/25
Could we get a chapter on the Unggoy, and see how they are doing so far? Have they considered purchasing one of the most powerful personal Barrier devices, heavy pistols, SMGs, and heavy weapons from the M.E. Galaxy through the Quarians, Geth, S.A., and Krogans or perhaps the other Wardens if they happen to have brought back any so the Unggoy could expand the variety of weapons they can use? I remember playing the original Halo 2, and in one of the Arbiter missions, I tried giving the grunts different Covenant weapons to see which ones they could use. The only weapons they were able to use aside from their standard weaponry was the plasma rifle but I think they could also use UNSC SMGs & pistols as well. The Unggoy will also have to expand their fleet of whatever ground & air vehicles they are able to use along with possibly forming several foreign legion companies within their military to fight alongside. For their Navy, I figured they had so far been only been utilizing a small number of ship types from patrol to light cruisers, and with the looming threat of the Reapers; the Swords of Sanghelios could help build their fleet(s) by tasking their artisans to design & construct the ships suitable for the Unggoy with the needed requirements incorporated in them.
A couple days ago I found out that the Normandy is now a rival to Halo’s own small fast Hero ship; the Ace of Spades.
| Ghostly chapter 27 . 7/15
I’ve stumbled across some pieces of lore regarding the Banished if you are willing to hear them.
1. Avitus the Thrallslayer (the Brute from Halo Wars multiplayer) was recruited into the Banished after the Human-Covenant War so in your story, you could have him still be in the Banished or have him be one of the military leaders of the Jiralhanae species.
2. Human-led clans or mercenaries such as the Order of Harmony are allowed to join the Banished.
3. The Banished possess one CAS-class Assault Carrier, at least five Ket-pattern Battlecruisers, one Ceudar-pattern heavy corvette, (by October 2559) one massive Covenant Supercarrier, one intrusion-class Corvette, Several Destroyers, and several Banished Dreadnought-class Warships though I wonder if they ever kept any of the former Covenant or home grown ships they captured from Kig-Yar pirates? There’s also the Drekar, and Karve type ships that are in the hands of the Banished.
4. They once had a freelancing Sangheili blade master named Inslaan ‘Gadogai for a time before joining the Keepers of the One Freedom.
5. Notable Banished characters: Atriox, Decimus, En’Geddon, Resa ‘Azavayl “former” Elite squad of Silent Shadows, Let ‘Volir, Inka 'Saham, Thav 'Sebarim, Colony (?), Yapyap (either still in the Banished or became one of the military leaders for the Unggoy), Pavium, Voridus, Escharum, Castor (ally?), Tel 'Szatulai, Jega 'Rdomnai, and several more.
6. They have created their first Banished A.I.
| Bariy chapter 27 . 7/16
One question. Will there be Endless from Halo Infinite as a memeber of Wardens or ally in the future? One of expeditions on Zeta Halo find Cylix with Harbringer in it and release her than help her release her people. She may find it ironic that one of the Forerunners former enemies now have almost total control over their tech.
| Gabrielfromabove chapter 16 . 7/7