Reviews for Seven Minutes In Heaven
eliza41 chapter 10 . 3/19
Really enjoyed your story.
eliza41 chapter 2 . 3/19
Funny how Edward has bella do confused.
eliza41 chapter 1 . 3/19
What happened to bella?
kmfroggi chapter 10 . 3/15
This was amazing and I'm So glad they found each other again! Thank you for writing a wonderful story!
Lulabell75 chapter 10 . 3/14
That was awesome!

Lula
suzy 2010 chapter 10 . 3/12
Thank you for sharing your very sad, but sweet story.
twiclare chapter 10 . 3/12
That was bittersweet, Edward really impacted her life hugely even in the years they were apart. They really were everything to each other.
my2galspal chapter 10 . 3/9
What a fantastic story with a beautiful message. Every young woman should have an "Edward" to show them their true worth. Thank you so much for sharing this great piece of writing with the rest of us.
paragod chapter 10 . 3/6
Loved your story
Isao84 chapter 10 . 3/5
That was a sweet story. Just enough drama. Perfect. Would love to see a future take.
Jaygm chapter 10 . 3/5
Awesome story! Thank you.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 3/4
Seven Minutes In Heaven has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in February at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
la-geologia chapter 10 . 3/3
Awwwwwww I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! Fantastic story, miss! I was so ecstatic to get the email alert that you'd posted a new TwiFic, and this was just wonderful. So many feels right now! It was kind of heartbreaking, but also so very sweet. I just loved every single bit of it! You did a great job of taking us through the years and making us fall in love with these characters. What an emotional journey! My heart seriously ached for them, and I was so scared not knowing how it would end. This Edward and Bella were just the sweetest, and I'm so beyond thrilled that they were able to get their happy ending. - Thank you so much for sharing this incredible story with us! It was such a joy to read a new fic from you. Do you think you might write more TwiFic in the future? Either way, THANK YOU, and great job! All my best to you. :)
sue1zide chapter 10 . 3/3
Thanks!
Cullen Cousin chapter 10 . 3/1
Ah, my sweet Mistress! I apologize for taking so long to read this wonderful story you wrote for me. Life has been hell the past few weeks, ending with a major eye infection that took a while to go away so I could read.

I love the story you wrote for me! These two sure had a a lot of ups and downs, but nothing is better than a good HEA! (Even if Carlisle wasn't involved anywhere! LOL) Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy life to do this for me on the possibly last FAGE. It means so much to me that you happened to be the one to get my name this time!

Again, thank you so much for your story!