Reviews for And Then There Was One
Goonlalagoon chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Very funny :)

...for a few seconds i got confused and thought that the first bit of the author's note was the end of Voldemort's diary entry.
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
That was hilarious. Thanks for being against the Mary-Sue's (why do they have such bland names when in real life they have fifteen bagilion syllable names that noone can pronounce, let alone spell?) and I don't know why I'm thanking you for that but I guess cause it's good to know there's people out there who are against it, just like me.

Ever though of joining DOPA? (Defenders of Plot Association...)
Melpomene Rose chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
i just stumbled across this today, and it totally made my day. i too am sick of the mary sue and this rocked. it made me snicker like an evil house-elf.

great work!
Magical Poof chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Oh, god! This was hilarious! But really, one of the biggest Sue plots is her father being Voldemort. Or Hermione's.

I really liked these parts, they made me laugh:

"This kid is scaring the crap out of me. Every time I think about him, another pedestrian gets bombed."

"However, I happen to know that I have never had children. I’ve never married, and I’ve checked up on all of my recent one-night stands. Since they all teach here, I’d know if one of them pooped out a kid."

"Harry’s long-lost cousin, Draco Malfoy’s twin sister that’s just now been declared intelligent enough for education, and here comes this tall girl transferring from some Yank school with hair that’s somehow even redder than mine"

"And why the hell does she keep insinuating that I’m her father? She’s got the stupid notion that Dumbledore’s her daddy too, and…O Lord."

"And now Felicia—or is it Tricia?—has got some stupid idea that just about everyone in the staff body is her parent somehow. I don’t know how the hell that is, unless we each contributed to that in some large, bisexual animalistic orgy.

But I haven’t been in one of those since Woodstock ’67."

"And yes, I did write pink hair. She says it’s natural. Bah. I can see her roots from here, little skank."

And then Dobby's whole entry was hilarious.

"I need a vacation. I’m six-hundred damn years old, why am I even working? I’m old and I’m constipated."

"‘Specially him, ‘cause he’s the only one that knows my big, BAD secret. It’s so secret, sometimes even I don’t know!

Oh, that Voldie. He just needs a friend."

"She thought she was getting into a hot tub with me."

Yeah... I liked it a lot.. O_O
Natali chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
ok, really weird, i've never read an anti-Mary Sue. Actually, I haven't read a Mary Sue in at least a year... I used to write one, interestingly enough. I thought the Woodstock '67 thing is funny. as was "I swear, if she gets all ‘I can talk to felines’ on me again, I’m urinating up her nose." THAT had me cracking up.

I just didn't really get it... But I'll blame it on my stupidity so no worries.

-Natali
elvencherry07 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Cute! Is this by any chance related to the LOTR one?
laurenrenae chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
:D That was really good! You should go to this website #top

They find Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings Mary Sue's and...well in there own words:

Deleterius is a place full of snarky, bitter, jaded, and somewhat bored canon nazis who will not hesitate to tear you several new orifices should you have the audacity to rape their beloved canon and their beloved canon characters.

We make no attempts to be objective, fair, or even remotely nice here. This is OUR playground after all.

It's really really funny, go there. :D

-Lauren
babychaos32 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
(i would have signed in, but im too lazy) this story is totally awesome. i love the mary-sue thing. i shall confess that i have written the occasional mary-sue, but that was before i knew better. u know, like when my writing sucked ass anyways and i didnt know a such thing as a mary-sue existed. silly me. are u updating? i wanna know what the 'big secret' is.
zoe chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
i love you i love you i love you. i just giggled my bum off there. wow that was HELLarious. VOLDIE tee hee
The Scene chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
::dies laughing:: Genius! Sheer and utter genius! I loved the Crabbe entry most of all, I think. Oh, and the Crookshanks one too. You should do parodies of other things! I am in serious need of some good laughs. And this fic actually had me laughing out loud (which caused my family to look at me funny-but it was well worth it!) I was also particulary fond of the Woodstock bit. ::dies laughing once more::
Fanciful Sovereign chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
Awesome! One of the best parodies I've read. Loved the perspective of all the different characters
Yiku Mitsui Briefs Jaganshi chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
ROFL!

OMG, that was frickin hilarious!

And yet, not right in so many ways.

~shudders~

Anyway, great story! I love your humor! Birds and Bees Dont Mix: The Sex Ed Series rocked as did this story!

Favorites!

*snickers*

*stifles laugh*

*Cracks up*

XDXDXDXDXDXD

omfg, that was hilarious! I love all your stuff, tupper! i have "Birds and Bees Don't Mix" completely printed out and read it religiously almost weekly! Damn, I'll have to have this one too now...XD
exD chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Hahahahahahahha (snort) ha.
Snuffles2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
I couldn't stop laughing! This rocks! Down with the Mary Sues! DIE SUE DIE! ...anyway, great story.