Reviews for Playing for Keeps
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 9/18/2020
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2019
I love this so much already. I really hope you update it soon even though it’s been a while, I would love to read more. I love how you write and the plot is so interesting.
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 9/19/2019
Don't mind me over here- just quietly hoping this wonderful fic gets updated sometime. Internally screaming because it's just now getting good.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2019
I’m loving this so far. I really really hope you eventually update this even though it’s been ages. I really want to know what happens next. I love the concept and the writing! *fingers crossed that we get to read more*
raeschiev chapter 2 . 4/1/2018
This story has so much potential! I would love to see it finished!
avieryfriend chapter 2 . 1/31/2018
okay this is an amazingly written and distinctly different A-Team fanfiction that needs to be finished because it is oh so good, I know you have it in you so please please please continue
trishy fishy chapter 2 . 5/23/2017
Oh come on! You can't just leave it there for two months! I need more!
InACupFool chapter 2 . 4/21/2017
Great startI'm thoroughly intrigued!
Alikia chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
interested to see where you take this.
Scholar for Christ chapter 2 . 3/20/2017
OhmyGOSH, I need more! Do you have any idea how hard it is to find well written mom-slash drama for the team? This is fantastic writing, setting up for some excellent Murdocj whumpage I hope, AND it's in character! Thank you! I'm gonna wait right here for more chapters! (And... Get moving on my own long-ago-promised Murdock Whump... ;) )
xX Liza Xx chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Love this. Omg. The Batman bit was my favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2017