Reviews for The Missing Moments
Thewriternextdoo chapter 1 . 7/11
Or top four. I dont know but you seem like a really nice person and I don't wanna end up lying or being wrong about this so I'll just say it's really good.
Owen Carroll chapter 73 . 7/11
I think i've already given a review on this story but under a different name Anyway I have enjoyed it very much and i still do. Possibly the best fanfiction I ever read.
thewriternextdoo chapter 73 . 7/9
I just wamted to thank you for all the chapters as it gave me the idea to do my own. And now to review the story. If it's not my favourite fanfiction it's definetly in the top two or three.
owen carroll chapter 91 . 6/10
What did ernie mean who had not until harry shows up?
rowenasalem chapter 93 . 6/7
That was amazing! Thank you so much for doing Hermione justice. I’d always wanted to read a story from Hermione’s point of view, and this was truly enjoyable from start to finish.
I understand that Hermione wiped their memories but wouldn't they notice a stranger in their home?
I tell you though I saw a more dramatic version of that chapter. Particularly from lavender
O.C chapter 65 . 5/22
Good chapter but I agree with what Hermione thought when lavender called Ron a bad kisser.
cosmos3092 chapter 93 . 12/1/2017
I know you published this story a bit ago, but I just found it and read the entire thing in two days. I’m not a regular follower of HP fan fiction, but this is easily one of the best FF stories I’ve read. I loved reading from Hermione’s POV, and I also enjoyed reading a story written from a British perspective (I’m from the United States). Thank you for writing this wonderful collection of missing moments!
Hogsmaid chapter 9 . 6/20/2017
hey, I'm really enjoying this story,
its different from the others,
and I'm wondering, if you might be interested in a translation some day.
I just started reading, but I feel like doing this.
my first language is German. :D
Just give me a pm.
I won't start before end of July anyway.
Have a good day,
Doro
WriteAndDream23 chapter 93 . 6/18/2017
I loved every second of this, and I read it all absurdly fast since you were already nearly finished when I started. I probably did 86 chapters in a day and a half's time. Your writing was brilliant and very true to Hermione's character - I thoroughly enjoyed your rendition about my favorite heroine. I do hope you write more soon - I'll be looking for more from you for sure! Thanks for sharing this
Iris Stardust chapter 93 . 6/14/2017
Great end to great story. I really enjoyef reading all of this missing moments and like how different they were. Some that were so funny or cute that they had to make me smile and there were those sad ones and together it was great balance.

All the things that you mentioned that you wanted to include in story in your author note were some of the reasons why I like this story so much. Ron is too often underestimated in fanfiction and it's alway great to find story where he isn't. Ginny and Hermione friendship was something I always liked so I enjoyed their chapters a lot too. And I liked the way you wrote McGonagall too as I like to imagine she wad quite fond of Hermione.

Your new ideas sound very interesting and I'm looking forward to reading them one day if you decide to post them. :)
JeanAndBilius chapter 91 . 6/11/2017
Excellent and like the idea with the cup!
JeanAndBilius chapter 93 . 6/11/2017
Really pleased for you that you got to finish it and that it is such a wonderful, wonderful story - absolutely loved it! Thanks again.
Guest chapter 93 . 6/9/2017
I am so sad that Missing Moments is over, it was a great fanfic and is one of my favourites I have read. Thank you for writing it, and for showing us Hermione's mind x