Reviews for A Touch of Kismet
avagurl chapter 8 . 6/20
Really a feel good story. Just what I needed today.
thank you.
avagurl chapter 7 . 6/20
Ahhh. Isn't that the sweetest. I want an Edward.
avagurl chapter 6 . 6/20
Love the family.
avagurl chapter 5 . 6/20
Good date.
avagurl chapter 4 . 6/20
I have a cake for dessert. Fits right in.
Love this chapter.
avagurl chapter 3 . 6/20
M&M's, Mackinac Island Fudge, gummi bears, Licorice, and much that is seasonal.
good chapter.
avagurl chapter 2 . 6/20
Sweet. Gotta Love a Man with a plan and a bff with the ability to get an appointment for Mani pedi's at a moment's notice.
Love it
avagurl chapter 1 . 6/20
So "kids at the lake."
Their innocence is precious.
Thank you.
followed a rec from FB The Twilght Fanfiction Finders.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 2/23
Such a wonderful ending. Great epilogue of him surprising her with the land he bought to build their home on. And, then capping it off with their sweet wedding. I very much enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ChristyWIX
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 2/23
Ack! I guessed right! He did take her to the place they’d met all those years ago. All those letters he wrote her over the years were incredibly sweet. That he kept them all that time, remarkable. I thought they knew this already about themselves, not that he only just found out the month before and wanted to surprise her. What a magnificent surprise and proposal. He did really good. Loved the chapter and all his letters.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 2/23
I really liked how he told her he loved her. Loved meeting his parents and one of his siblings. His family was fun. I’m surprised that it took these two seven months to finally admit it though. They were both so smitten from go, that I thought those ILY's would have been said within a month of dating. Fun chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 2/23
Rose was funny. I like her. Their first date was a nice one. Their first kiss was spectacular.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 2/23
Your flowers from Edward to Bella brought back a memory. When I was eighteen, I received a giant vase filled with white roses, my favorite flower back then, that were de-thorned and all leaves were polished. It was exquisite. Unfortunately, it was from my boss at the time. A birthday gift. That was crunchy and hard to explain to my parents. Eek. I very much liked that Edward came to her shop to ask her out. Very gentlemanly. I loved that he did the deliveries for them. Very kind.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 2/23
Is he whisking her away to the cabin she stayed at when she was little? I think he may be. I believe he’s going to propose. I loved the way they met and how they clicked. I really like the pink Starburst too. Red Skittles. See's milk chocolate chocolate buttercream is yummy if I’m feeling like chocolates. Or, Junior Mints.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 2/23
Fun chapter. I like your Alice. She’s fun but not overwhelming and demanding. I love that Bella had the support of her family and friends when she realized her job wasn’t what she wanted in life anymore. Opening the bakery instead. Good for her.