Reviews for Fearless
JXB Addicted chapter 15 . 6/7
That was really great! But u said it a as 16 chapter long! Where is the last chapter? TTFN! JXB ;-)
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 15 . 2/21
I love the kick ass fight between Peter and Bella and she finally remembers bit and pieces. This chapter is priceless, you did a great job here.
slc6548 chapter 15 . 2/6
Excellent!
The Original Miss Darling chapter 15 . 1/11
is that the end. please say no.
chartwilightmom chapter 15 . 1/7
oh wow, figured she would hold out longer
love it, glad you are back!
this was a good chapter I thought as well. Glad that Peter and Bella are going to try to work out things between them with this mating right. I do hope things work out for the best though considering they both had a bad start, and Peter even eating from their diet. Thank you for sharing what you did so far.
ForrestersWitch chapter 3 . 1/5
In this story, Doesn't Peter know Jasper? Does Jasper not know Maria? If the do know each other how could Jasper miss it being Peter? I know, I know OOC and AU actually mean something. to bad it took me this long to get back to reading fanfiction.
Babysis64 chapter 14 . 1/4
oh I hope Bella is going to be okay and hopefully she returns to the Cullen house. also hope she can forgive them keeping stuff from her and I hope she gives Peter a chance right.
Babysis64 chapter 13 . 1/4
I guess Bella is feeling the pull to her mate right. I hope that she is going to be okay and I hope that Alice will e able to see her on where she is going right.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 1/4
wow they are going to go back to Forks, so that Bella can find out where the pull is coming from, very interesting, I hope she finds her happiness.
Tommy14 chapter 15 . 12/28/2017
So happy to have this new awesome chapter. Just loved watching Bella and Peter work through their feelings. Bella's conversation with Marcus was special as was Peter's realization of what he needed to do with Bella next. I loved Peter going to her room and pushing through that he wasn't going anywhere..the fight was amusing and fun to watch as was the growl when he had enough and Bella submitted. So glad that Bella is remembering their time together. Love this story and give Brenda aka gem_del_mar kudos and hugs for inspiring you to continue.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2017
Great chapter! Thank you so much for the update, I was beginning to think you might have abandoned it!
andrewpine chapter 15 . 12/27/2017
Loved the stubborn B least she isn't going to let him walk allover her that's for sure.
01Katie chapter 15 . 12/27/2017
Loved it.
YurTeddyBear chapter 15 . 12/26/2017
I approve. Thanks for coming back to us!