Reviews for Life In Technicolor
SazHearT chapter 29 . 6/30
Oh my gosh! I love this story!
SazHearT chapter 19 . 6/29
This was utterly heartbreaking to read
Bakers28 chapter 29 . 6/27
GAH! That was so friggen cute! I can’t wait to see what else you come up with in the future :-)
a fannN chapter 29 . 6/26
oh goodness...wow! that was one heck of a roller coaster ride! just like a roller coaster I enjoyed in immensely! I really, really, really wish this was cannon! I adored the Gruvia in this story, since it is my OTP2. I don't ship Nalu that much but reading this; I felt like I have always shipped it! you did a tremendously wonderful job on this story! please keep writing. (also: is you want to add an epilogue or and extra chapter about the weddings...I would be very pleased!)***~
Oceangirl07 chapter 29 . 6/26
Beautiful ending, loved it! ;)
Now all you need to do is a side story for lisanna and bickslow, lol, but seriously though that would be awesome if you could write one for lisanna and bickslow in that universe. Of course you don't have to, especially if you don't ship them, don't want to force you...Anyway! Loved the fic, amazing ending adorable! XD
And lastly, have a magnificent day!
bluegamergirl11 chapter 29 . 6/26
I'm a lover of Nalu, and huge romance nerd, so I came into this story expecting to have a good time. I never expected to relate to this story sooooo hard. The Jude thing? Where Lucy has been hurt by him time and time again, and hates him but still loves him? That's what's happening between me and my father. I've been having a lot of trouble with it, and seeing it written down, like 'yes. This is a real problem' was really special for me. That probably wasn't your intention, but I thank you anyway. Keep up the good work!
Kizziecat3000 chapter 14 . 6/25
I thought that I should point out that you described Gray's eyes as 'red and bleary', but Lucy cannot yet see red so you might want to change that. But the story is really good. I love the way you describe the colors as Lucy first sees them. I can guess what color you are talking about even without Lucy herself knowing which is quite a feat. Keep up the good work!
Satyrykal chapter 29 . 6/24
this is so freaking amazing and you should have all the attention in the world for it. what an incredibly sweet twist on soulmates, wrapped up in wondetful prose and excellent grammar. Just wow.

cheers,
satyrykal
Luenacity chapter 29 . 6/24
THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD FANFIC TO READ AHHHHHHH
Cher chapter 29 . 6/23
That was absolutely beautiful! One of the best writers on this so thank you for continuing to provide us readers with your work! Can’t wait for whatever else you have to offer
Naruto4Sakura chapter 29 . 6/23
This was a nice way to close off your story. This piece of work makes me feel nostalgic since it's been a while since I've read this story. Makes me really want to reread it, which I'll most likely do since I'm planning on rereading a bunch of my other fav FT fanfic soon. The guild's reaction to Natsu and Lucy was epic and made sense. With how the two acted I would have had the same conclusion like them. This was a wonderful story!
Kid-of-Percabeth chapter 29 . 6/23
Awww... I don't want this to end!
lucyheart4 chapter 29 . 6/23
loved it!
bored-outa-my-mind97 chapter 29 . 6/23
Love you so hard. Perfect ending. Perfect story. Will read again.
nerdgirl29 chapter 29 . 6/23
I need an epilogue!
And it’d be great if you could do a Drabble continuation of this
Hehe