Reviews for Life In Technicolor
firestonedragnee chapter 29 . 8/28
this is such a great story I loved it so much keep writing
firestone dragneel
mushi0131 chapter 2 . 8/21
Aww, that was a cute chapter. I never would've guessed they'd meet like that!
mushi0131 chapter 1 . 8/21
I really liked the story behind the soulmates. I wonder if it's what Layla came up with by herself or if it's widespread. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out! :D
Emille-NALUlover chapter 24 . 8/5
The chapters with Lucy and her dad are making me cry my heart out!
IndigoArcher89 chapter 7 . 7/25
Interesting so far!
MagicalFoxInTheWilderness chapter 29 . 7/18
Ahhhhh!This was so adorable and honestly amazing. I loved the way it ended and really hope you do add an epilogue
SazHearT chapter 29 . 6/30
Oh my gosh! I love this story!
SazHearT chapter 19 . 6/29
This was utterly heartbreaking to read
Bakers28 chapter 29 . 6/27
GAH! That was so friggen cute! I can’t wait to see what else you come up with in the future :-)
a fannN chapter 29 . 6/26
oh goodness...wow! that was one heck of a roller coaster ride! just like a roller coaster I enjoyed in immensely! I really, really, really wish this was cannon! I adored the Gruvia in this story, since it is my OTP2. I don't ship Nalu that much but reading this; I felt like I have always shipped it! you did a tremendously wonderful job on this story! please keep writing. (also: is you want to add an epilogue or and extra chapter about the weddings...I would be very pleased!)***~
Oceangirl07 chapter 29 . 6/26
Beautiful ending, loved it! ;)
Now all you need to do is a side story for lisanna and bickslow, lol, but seriously though that would be awesome if you could write one for lisanna and bickslow in that universe. Of course you don't have to, especially if you don't ship them, don't want to force you...Anyway! Loved the fic, amazing ending adorable! XD
And lastly, have a magnificent day!
bluegamergirl11 chapter 29 . 6/26
I'm a lover of Nalu, and huge romance nerd, so I came into this story expecting to have a good time. I never expected to relate to this story sooooo hard. The Jude thing? Where Lucy has been hurt by him time and time again, and hates him but still loves him? That's what's happening between me and my father. I've been having a lot of trouble with it, and seeing it written down, like 'yes. This is a real problem' was really special for me. That probably wasn't your intention, but I thank you anyway. Keep up the good work!
Kizziecat3000 chapter 14 . 6/25
I thought that I should point out that you described Gray's eyes as 'red and bleary', but Lucy cannot yet see red so you might want to change that. But the story is really good. I love the way you describe the colors as Lucy first sees them. I can guess what color you are talking about even without Lucy herself knowing which is quite a feat. Keep up the good work!
Satyrykal chapter 29 . 6/24
this is so freaking amazing and you should have all the attention in the world for it. what an incredibly sweet twist on soulmates, wrapped up in wondetful prose and excellent grammar. Just wow.

cheers,