Reviews for Future of Change
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 5 . 14h
with this stories prequel a this story, you've more than earned the favorate author award.
grovepjp chapter 5 . 9/17
Tx
grovepjp chapter 4 . 9/11
Tx
Karakehribar chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Very interesting story - unique ideas, & fast paced! Looking forward to the next installment.
Mo.auxier chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
I had favorited the prequel ages ago and finally finished it all. I am glad that things are going better for you now and am happy you are updating. This story set is very interesting and it isn't a very common thread.
on another note, I saw that Harry had said that people had gone to explore other planets in the prequel and in this story you had Hermione being the first to set foot on an alien planet.
I am super curious to see what comes next!
meja9201 chapter 2 . 7/30/2017
Really good chapter.

Interesting animals and plants. Must be fun to come up with these ideas.

What a tragedy that they seem to be unable to have children. So very sad when two people in love are denied that gift. :-(

Can't wait to see what they found buried in the ground.

Thanks for the hard work and for sharing this.
meja9201 chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
So.
Cool.

Somehow I missed this update. This was really great. The new world is fascinating, with all the new creatures and places. (that demon dragon thing was horrific)

I love the way you've built their relationship. It comes across as very organic to me.

I like your choice of Fae as the name. Looking forward to seeing if there are any indigenous intelligent life here.

Thanks!
capctr chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
Two reviews? Seriously?
I VERY much like this second installment more than the the first; it has an undercurrent of hope, joy, and discovery(as opposed to the despair you'd expect from a collapsing, post-apocolyptic world).
Your ability to describe the flora and fauna, as well as the sensory experience derived from eating the bone shaped fruit("boners"?); however, the few typos do kind of jar the smoothly flowing story(example:"Her shoulders shook she laughed so harder"). Otherwise, this story is near flawless, and I can't wait for your next post!
wookie100 chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
The detail of the world-building is magical in itself, I am so happy to see Harry and Hermione pioneering a new world for the remnants of humanity and Earth. I would imagine all the knowledge Harry carries of lives past would carry over very well on how to survive, secure your ground, build a stockade, and secure cover for a colonial fallback point to which you surround with your slowly expanding farms and such. Be careful about killing off too many colonists, the less of a gene pool, the less likely humanity will ever survive. Keep up the great story, hopefully you will attract a boat load of new readers as you progress!
capctr chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
This opening chapter had me completely enthralled; absolutely stunning.