Reviews for Future of Change
meja9201 chapter 2 . 7/30
Really good chapter.

Interesting animals and plants. Must be fun to come up with these ideas.

What a tragedy that they seem to be unable to have children. So very sad when two people in love are denied that gift. :-(

Can't wait to see what they found buried in the ground.

Thanks for the hard work and for sharing this.
meja9201 chapter 1 . 7/30
So.
Cool.

Somehow I missed this update. This was really great. The new world is fascinating, with all the new creatures and places. (that demon dragon thing was horrific)

I love the way you've built their relationship. It comes across as very organic to me.

I like your choice of Fae as the name. Looking forward to seeing if there are any indigenous intelligent life here.

Thanks!
capctr chapter 2 . 7/29
Two reviews? Seriously?
I VERY much like this second installment more than the the first; it has an undercurrent of hope, joy, and discovery(as opposed to the despair you'd expect from a collapsing, post-apocolyptic world).
Your ability to describe the flora and fauna, as well as the sensory experience derived from eating the bone shaped fruit("boners"?); however, the few typos do kind of jar the smoothly flowing story(example:"Her shoulders shook she laughed so harder"). Otherwise, this story is near flawless, and I can't wait for your next post!
wookie100 chapter 1 . 3/1
The detail of the world-building is magical in itself, I am so happy to see Harry and Hermione pioneering a new world for the remnants of humanity and Earth. I would imagine all the knowledge Harry carries of lives past would carry over very well on how to survive, secure your ground, build a stockade, and secure cover for a colonial fallback point to which you surround with your slowly expanding farms and such. Be careful about killing off too many colonists, the less of a gene pool, the less likely humanity will ever survive. Keep up the great story, hopefully you will attract a boat load of new readers as you progress!
capctr chapter 1 . 2/27
This opening chapter had me completely enthralled; absolutely stunning.