Reviews for The Power of Love
MarinaDee chapter 7 . 9/16
I completely get how hard it must've been for Hermione to leave their daughter at home. I'm sure it was hard on Draco too but I've been in Hermione's situation with my newborn baby 2 years ago. I had a near fatal birth complication and had to be transfered from one hospital to the next, leaving my newborn in the care of my mom who was with me every step of the way. I saw my baby 8 days after his birth and that was the first time I heard him cry...those days separating us were the worst days of my life.
Epletre213 chapter 42 . 9/11
Loved the story. It was amazing!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 42 . 8/12
i thoroughly enjoyed this story! very well-written! i loved the unique plot!
CNova chapter 42 . 4/30
A heartwarming story! I liked the reimagining of the events in the latter half of the war and how you were able to bring a unique group of characters together. Draco and Hermione's love and sacrifices for their daughter, paid off in the end.
reallyseaweed chapter 27 . 4/17
Wow, what the heck is wrong with Ron?
reallyseaweed chapter 24 . 4/17
Wow, I love all of them supporting Hermione and Draco.
reallyseaweed chapter 23 . 4/17
Awe, love Fred and George too. I'm glad they knew that Draco didn't mean to harm them.
reallyseaweed chapter 21 . 4/17
I hope the twin survived. Please
reallyseaweed chapter 20 . 4/17
Awe. Theo father is so cool. He didn't want Theo to end up like him.
reallyseaweed chapter 19 . 4/17
Ohh please don't drag Theo and Blaise into this madness too.
reallyseaweed chapter 18 . 4/17
What is Ron problem? Did he like Hermione too that's why he hate Draco that much? I'm glad Hermione wrote Draco a letter to tell him that their baby is safe and she didn't blame him for the death of her parents .
reallyseaweed chapter 17 . 4/17
How my gosh? What would be Hermione reaction when she saw this proof that Draco tortured her parents?
reallyseaweed chapter 16 . 4/17
Wow, love Blaise and Theo.
Harry and Ron didn't even try to be with Hermione and the baby at all.
reallyseaweed chapter 15 . 4/17
I love the support system Hermione has.
reallyseaweed chapter 14 . 4/17