Reviews for The Power of Love
CNova chapter 42 . 4/30
A heartwarming story! I liked the reimagining of the events in the latter half of the war and how you were able to bring a unique group of characters together. Draco and Hermione's love and sacrifices for their daughter, paid off in the end.
reallyseaweed chapter 27 . 4/17
Wow, what the heck is wrong with Ron?
reallyseaweed chapter 24 . 4/17
Wow, I love all of them supporting Hermione and Draco.
reallyseaweed chapter 23 . 4/17
Awe, love Fred and George too. I'm glad they knew that Draco didn't mean to harm them.
reallyseaweed chapter 21 . 4/17
I hope the twin survived. Please
reallyseaweed chapter 20 . 4/17
Awe. Theo father is so cool. He didn't want Theo to end up like him.
reallyseaweed chapter 19 . 4/17
Ohh please don't drag Theo and Blaise into this madness too.
reallyseaweed chapter 18 . 4/17
What is Ron problem? Did he like Hermione too that's why he hate Draco that much? I'm glad Hermione wrote Draco a letter to tell him that their baby is safe and she didn't blame him for the death of her parents .
reallyseaweed chapter 17 . 4/17
How my gosh? What would be Hermione reaction when she saw this proof that Draco tortured her parents?
reallyseaweed chapter 16 . 4/17
Wow, love Blaise and Theo.
Harry and Ron didn't even try to be with Hermione and the baby at all.
reallyseaweed chapter 15 . 4/17
I love the support system Hermione has.
reallyseaweed chapter 14 . 4/17
Awe Blaise and Theo. The Knights
reallyseaweed chapter 13 . 4/17
Yep, the good Lucuis is gone and Narcissa realized it. Now it's time to pray for his death to come sooner so Draco could reunited with Hermione and Lyra.
reallyseaweed chapter 12 . 4/17
Ohh my gosh. Now the order has to try and find something to destroy the ribbon vodermort has.
reallyseaweed chapter 11 . 4/17
Sigh. Now the trouble begins. Hope Narcissa and Lyra are safe. All their friends knew about their relationship now.