Reviews for Blessed Blood
lunadream13 chapter 1 . 5/11
Ok
Great story! Loved how it was all kinda like « a series of unfortunate advendture » at the beginning. I don’t understand all the bashing around this story, thought it was kinda tame in terms of abuse compared to what you can find on this site even if fate seemed pissed at Harry. A very nice and original story !
Jay the War Mage chapter 36 . 4/24
I truly do not see why people are hating this story it is a fanfic of a writer finding his writing style and the story alone is amazing, what you have done here is seriously something to be proud of.
malikmi95 chapter 46 . 4/6
Brilliant
Bad Wolf chapter 46 . 4/4
Ok... so... While I really disliked just how shitty Harry's life was made (it seemed a bit overkill before 4th year honestly) I still loved the story overall. I especially like how you took the properties of the original sword from the story and imbued them into Harry being able to take on that which makes him stronger.

I also love the outtakes. I have to admit tho... with Dumbledore "still humming the same tune" I imagined him humming the Song That Never Ends lol. Just an idea for if you ever do a story with a forever punishment like that lol.
Martyx1 chapter 23 . 4/4
Best cliff hanger ever. Lolololol
Bad Wolf chapter 13 . 4/2
There is only so much of the abuse that I can read. I love this story in general, but the even worse situation at the Dursley's is just getting to be too much. Please tell me Sirius finally gets properly freed and takes Harry in.
Player4o6 chapter 27 . 4/3
I tried. I honestly did but NOTHING got better! There was WAY too much sadness and depression in the beginning. I’m fine with some of it but the amount of despair that you put Harry through and the amount of evil was just... you put in maybe 2 paragraphs of happiness in at this point while everything else was just Harry’s life being hell. I’m sorry but I have to drop this for my own sanity.
livebyinsanity chapter 45 . 3/28
This was an absolutely amazing and riveting story from start to finish! I couldn't stop reading and also wanted to know what came next. I finished the entire story in a day!
Anderfail chapter 39 . 3/28
Looks like I had a knee jerk reaction last chapter. You rectifed it this chapter with his ability to steal magic and the end of the chapter where he spoke with Tonks. Sorry about that.

Fantastic story overall. You developed everything in a realistic way where people have flaws and come across as real people. Not a lot of people can do that if HP fanfiction is any indication considering how many Mary Sues there everywhere. Very good story overall, one of the better ones I've read in a while.
Anderfail chapter 38 . 3/27
Overall really good story, but there is no good reason for Harry to not kill Bellatrix. Not killing in HP canon was one of the worst aspects of the original story. In a war you kill your enemy. Harry may be damaged but letting her go is a terrible idea. Now she can kill others and yes Harry should feel guilt for that just as many intelligence operatives should feel about not taking out Osama Bin Laden when they had a chance.

He may be a kid but plenty of kids his age fought in WWII after faking documents. No prison will hold her and he has to deal with two manipulative masterminds. Up until now Harry's decisionmaking was sound but this was almost an immersion killer. It makes no sense in story at all.
DazzlingD chapter 30 . 3/26
I have laughed my self silly, with tears streaming down my face. So glad I was by myself. Only my pugs to look at me weirdly. I love this story. It is hard to find a Harry, Hermione and Luna grouping. I usually wait till the end to review a completed story but I had to say some thing now. I so needed that laugh. Thank you so much!
senawario chapter 1 . 3/24
very nicely done. I am happy someone is willing to give Dumbledore the punishment he deserves, since in so many fics the bastard gets away with a slap on the wrist!
TheKwertyOne chapter 29 . 3/23
This fanfic is a GRIMDERP of the worst quality.

DROPPED.
Yeah, I'm done with this now.