Reviews for Blessed Blood
mumphie chapter 36 . 8/16
Why on earth do you continue adding to his pain?
mumphie chapter 32 . 8/16
I really wish they'd check to see if they were obliviated!
mumphie chapter 26 . 8/16
Very frustrating story, when there is no respite from attack and degradation.
Janie.ohio chapter 46 . 8/14
wow. That was so intense in many many ways. I want to say I enjoyed it, but I was so damned angsty feeling, lol. poor Harry! still, it had a lot of fun moments to lighten it up, and was really very original. really good job.
Just so hard to watch such a weak and pathetic Harry stumble around like a kicked retarded puppy...Even harder watching him do all that while you have EVERY single adult stumbling around like blind deaf retards or criminally insane monsters...Do you even have a single "normal" person in your story? Is every single person going to act like the worst characters from a daily soap opera? Why do you keep using psychological terms (that you obviously do not understand) to justify attitudes that are opposite of common human nature. Jk Rowlings had deeper characters and she only writes for 10 year olds! Thats why all her characters are shallow threw a dozen books! UYours are even worse!
Boomshanka chapter 8 . 8/4
Maybe you should rename this story as:

"Damage resistant Harry getting fucked up again and again and again and again".

What kind of story is this?

Definitely one of the most idiotic nonsensical story I've ever read.
robinshahonline chapter 46 . 8/3
Re-reading. Nice story.
Antaros chapter 30 . 7/29
Ok, the fourth year outtakes were hilarious. I'm still laughing...
hiserd59 chapter 2 . 7/28
Sorry, but this story is really upsetting! How can you portray Harry as this weak and fragile, I understand his upbringing, but even so this is very disturbing. It sounded like it was going to be an interesting story, but I guess not.
Nathaniel19851911 chapter 46 . 7/26
bloody brilliant!
Souen11 chapter 33 . 7/25
Interesting idea with the whole taking in ambient magic, and taking in magical properties of things he's faced. Sounds very Prototype. :P

From an Authors standpoint though. I have to ask. How is he not killing everyone he touches? If that was what destroyed the book. What about the Basilisk Death Gaze? Can he suck out souls cause Dementors? What other creatures has he taken properties from? Cause Harry is taking the care of magical creatures class.

I feel like the epiphany of this ability should have come sooner. This is something that needs to be trained or could cause serious harm to all people around him.
At the very least i think it would have been interesting to see him come to terms with that while coming to understand that his uncle can no longer hurt him.

Talking about his uncle, if I got this right, then your reason for Harry becoming weaker when at the Dursleys was that the wards drew his magic away from him so he basically was a squib while there?

If you read this I'd love to have a more detailed talk about it, if he gained traits was that supposed to be like a mutation? Or instead more like magic trying to imitate certain things? Because if it was the first, why did he still become weaker? After all, the traits should have already been part of him.

On another note: I'm enjoying all scenes with the threeway pairing, I know from experience how hard it is to write a balanced relationship. You are succeding very well.
Souen11 chapter 29 . 7/25
The plot armour you seem to have bestowed on Dumbledore is mind blowing.

How is any of his argument logically feasable?

He basically tells Harry: Do what I say or I will make sure Death Eaters find Lovegood and Granger.

Why can't they just move? The magical world is bigger than magical britain. Why should Harry care about their country and the school? This whole 'possible future' scene you had going also doesn't really fly.

Highly abused children... do not now or ever, turn into well adjusted members of society. Showing empathy to people they could give less of a shit about without at least some sort of help from a professional. There are exactly 3 reasons why Harry has not turned into Tom Riddle, and none of them keep him in England.
They are called: Neville, Luna and Hermione.

You have a really nice story going here, but the whole Dumbledore thing is getting extremely frustrating.
On the brighter side, I'm glad Harry finally seems to have found his balls. Please don't have him get all weak next chapter...
For what reason did she lie here this time? In the books it was because Ron had come to help her after he caused the incident of her being there... I see no reason for her to have lied at this time when it was just Harry who came and she would not be getting him in trouble like in the book she would've gotten Ron in trouble...

Good story so far though
Time313 chapter 46 . 7/11
Thank you for the journey; especially the omakes.
Time313 chapter 44 . 7/11
Damn, what does it take to kill Dumbledoor?