Reviews for Blessed Blood
lisbeth00 chapter 27 . 10/16
This is the funniest fucking fic I've read in my entire life.
doraemax chapter 18 . 10/12
This Dumbledore will find out intimately what the expression 'the road to hell is built on good intentions' really means...
kronos797 chapter 46 . 10/4
just started this today. I just smashed through it. seriously great story.
Why would Neville and Harry be so worried about Ginny Weasley? They don't know her. They're isolated from the rest of the school. They've shown no care about other people previously. Sure if something happened in front of them they might do something but why are they acting as if this is canon and Ginny is Neville's sister?
Guestarino chapter 29 . 9/27
This'd be a half decent story if its writer wasn't so hard up to abuse young boys.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 9/21
Beyond strange.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 9/21
Dumbledore is trying to kill Harry. Someone get a clue.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 9/21
Excellent! Hopefully we can get Harry help. The old goat has got his head so far up his ow backside it is a wonder he hasn't suffocated.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 9/20
Someone needs to get a clue about Harry's life.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/20
Stupid people can't figure out Harry is abused. Professor Sprout would have been a better HoH for him.
Arsenal chapter 3 . 9/16
I don't like canon Harry that much. He's stupid, brash, and uneducated. So for a meeker version of Harry, I hate him. So this fic does nothing for me.
I love this story one of the best I’ve read!
ReaderBot791 chapter 30 . 9/16
Haha, The Age of Ultron reference has not gone unnoticed
God1643 chapter 45 . 9/12
Fantastic.
I would have thought the magical world would want to execute Riddle - after all he had killed and tortured so many - and imprison dumbles as without the dementors the prison is not quite so dreadful as it was.