Reviews for A Life Rewritten
guest chapter 21 . 9/16
Next chapter soon, I hope?

Enjoying it.
Shadow-Fire Dragon Slayer chapter 1 . 8/28
please update soon
VainlyInsane chapter 1 . 8/28
this story gives me life.
Silverrosestorm chapter 21 . 8/23
LOVING THIS SO MUCH! Please write more? Pretty please?
dark.wizard92 chapter 21 . 8/18
Maybe you should go on a more realistic path, I mean I'm must be really dumb if I want to life under the same roof of a woman who practically drugs and plot against me
god of all chapter 21 . 8/10
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 8/2
Very brief but ok.
Diana A chapter 21 . 7/17
I have enjoyed your story. I hope to see you update soon. I want to see how Chance is gong to mix things up for Harry and his Ladies, and if he is going to add to his Ladies.
I also want to see how you plan for Harry to get the better of Dumbledor and those who are out to harm Harry and his Ladies.
Thank You for the story.
these type of stories are just stupid, molly using poions for what stupid reason putting her family in danger, and ron who risk his live over and over for harry is now the bad guy for again stupid reason. and all these girl fall in love will again for no reasons.
aidansidhe chapter 21 . 6/27
I appreciate the nonevil Ginny.
mayotta chapter 21 . 6/23
Very good and a nice twist on the challenge. Can't wait for more chapters. Keep up the good work
Jerm069 chapter 21 . 6/21
Cool story. Hope to read more! Pansy would be a fun addition to the group, even if it meant she could not betray him and nothing else happened.
PascalDragon chapter 21 . 6/17
Great story so far! Though annoying Dumbledore is definitely annoying... :/
I take it that Ginny had been under her mother's tender potion care as well the previous time?
Speaking of life debts... a certain basilisk might not by chance happen to be female, hmm? :)
Dreous44 chapter 21 . 6/13
Great story. Looking forward to the next update.
jwright42572 chapter 21 . 5/10
Short but good. Watching for your next update