Reviews for Axis
Drachegirl14 chapter 4 . 7/8
This is a unique take on the SI genre of fiction. I like it a lot! Perhaps a bit more description over conversation? It seems to be a little convo heavy. But I'm really excited to see where you go from here!
Noface chapter 4 . 3/6
*SQUUUEEE* your back! So glad to see this updated and I can't wait for more! it's been killing me this whole time, I wanna know how Trunks exists if Bulma and vegeta don't get together, does she force them? Artificial insemination? what is it!?
LittleReader-Chan chapter 4 . 1/15
Hi I just wanna say that I hope everything going on in your life is ok. Don't want to be nosy just hope you're ok. Anyways I know it's late but I'm really hooked on this story! 3 I hope to see a new chapter and more Kathryn/Vegeta interactions soon ;3 but seriously don't mean to rush you! Thanks, have a good day/night? _
Sebastian Mahariel chapter 4 . 12/20/2017
Yea! Finally a new chapter! Lol I've been dying for more to be posted! I love this story and I can't wait to read more very soon hopefully!
Kara47 chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
I love it! I hope u update soon :D
Thomas Drovin chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
Hey there Seasons Greetings to you welcome back at long LONG last! Thanks for updating this lovely, LOVELY story after so long that is a gift in itself! I kind of guessed that life was getting on top of you after what you told us about your grandpa, but as I have said I'm VERY good at waiting for updates and my patience has paid off!

Now for my review...From reading this chapter it seems that Kate and Bulma are getting along just fine, I must say that Kate is a real smart girl if she can do what she said with the DBZ Episodes AND understand all that scientific talk with Bulma and her father. I must say it was real nice of Kate to at least stick UP for Vegeta by explaining WHY he is the way he is and to give him a chance on things.

However thanks to Kate she's given Bulma and her father some real interesting ideas on the Gravity Chamber, training drones and all other stuff regarding Vegeta. I hope he doesn't accuse Kate of giving those ideas to BUG him, *Chuckles* She can lie and say it was to give him a bit more of a challenge if he does! Anyway I'm looking forward to the next chapter where Kate has to have dinner with the Z-fighters THAT will be a VERY interesting chapter indeed! See you next update whenever you can manage it! Later!

PS: As much as Kate wants to TRY and avoid messing up the destinies of the Z-fighters her very presence is doing that already. What she unloaded on Vegeta is proof of that already, the question is...what sent her to the DBZ world? A natural occurrence? Some entity unknown to all? Questions and need answers! Merry Christmas!
DB Girl chapter 3 . 11/17/2017
More! I Need more! Please update soon! I Love yourself Kathryn character. Cannot wait dir more Kathryn / Vegeta confrontation. I hope you will continue soon.
Alice chapter 3 . 11/6/2017
Please continue. I am hooked. Looking forward to reader more.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2017
More please
Luna chapter 3 . 11/1/2017
Such a promising story. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2017
This is such a great story. I hope you will continue it. I love this Vegeta/OC pairing. Hope you update soon.
GenjiMain456 chapter 3 . 9/23/2017
This is such a good story! Sorry about your grandfather
Hirrowa chapter 3 . 8/9/2017
I know that this is not really your top priority but I really do hope you up date soon, your story is so beautiful, I need more !
Sebastian Mahariel chapter 3 . 5/7/2017
I hope things are going well for you and I'm sorry for your loss. Your story is pretty amazing and I hope you continue to write more very soon.
Noface chapter 3 . 4/30/2017
It's such a good story! I've read it at least twice now! though I just realized shouldn't she try to suck up to Vegeta to get him to show her where she appeared? I guess she knows it wouldn't work but it wouldn't hurt to try!