Reviews for Spirit of the Outcast
TheBigOne chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Is this the sequel to something? I feel like I am missing something? How can you say this is not a Mary Sue when everything screams it is? How does she know Gandalf when they should have not even met yet?

What the fuck did I just read anyways?
Veidrik chapter 13 . 5/28/2010
ZOMG! I can't believe you stopped the story. It was so good and original, one of the best i have read in fanfic.

Anyways, what was the Arwen episode? And what's the song in chapter 7?

I hope your fingers are still attached to your hands since you mentioned you'd continue writing the story until then..

The fight scene in chapter 8- amazing. Just picturing the intense choreography and the fact it's Elrond.. wow.

" Everyone knew how it always worked with Legolas and Aragorn. It always seemed that when those two were together, neither could make it into Imladris under their own power. One was always dragging or carrying the other, suffering from a grievous injury. Sometimes Elladan and Elrohir would make bets on who would be carrying who and what kind of mess they got themselves into. " Nearly choked on my tea at that part because I started laughing but this story is definitely worth 5 minutes of spluttering.

I might just be a hopeless optimist but I am hoping that you continue with the story even though it has been years since the last update.. pretty please with marshmallows and chocolate
zafaran chapter 13 . 5/11/2007
More, more, please. You've got a very interesting story going here, and I'm very interested in seeing where you go with it from here. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work.

Zafaran

zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
jada952 chapter 13 . 12/31/2005
Ah!

don't leave me here. I want to read more!

a great concept. good character development...

rats.
Liam Da Pirate Girl chapter 13 . 12/1/2005
heyy i like it keep updating it please
Bob1234567890 chapter 13 . 9/25/2005
*pouts* It stopped...*sigh* I am really enjoying this story! Please write more soon! I do understand the demands of college though, but I hope you write more soon. This is a very unique story and I am totally loving it.
uptowngirl48 chapter 13 . 8/20/2005
hey~ cool story please upate soon!
Natalie chapter 13 . 5/2/2005
Wow, are you going to continue this? Please do!
alibi girl chapter 13 . 4/28/2005
just started this today and am already loving it! - more soon please! -
NavyGirl05 chapter 13 . 11/1/2004
I've read this story I think about 3-4 times already and I seriously want to find out what happens next! PLZ CONTINUE THE STORY!
Merenwen Luinwel chapter 13 . 1/3/2004
Oh my goodieness! Did Sydney leave Legolas and become part of a wolf?
I have a question for you. If Sydney can take the boyd of toher peopl, couldn't she just take over the body of a dead person and make it her own?
Or is that not possible?
August Rain chapter 13 . 9/16/2003
Wonderful chapie! This is so cool! And you have to update soon! Or my health might take a turn for the worst...
bratprincess chapter 13 . 9/9/2003
o...

interesting! And exciting! And I want..m. !

hehe, I love how you write this story and I like the plot so far (mainly because it has one). Well, more please :)
LalaithoftheBruinen chapter 13 . 9/6/2003
Yea! New chapter! Update soon! Hugs and bunnies!
FlyingShipwreck chapter 13 . 9/6/2003
prity good, although i must say that the story is hard to understand if i go from reading 3 chapters strayt to reading 1 chapter every 2 months. ill live though. i still say sidney shouldent have died.