Reviews for Survival of the Fittest
You do know that Shukaku alone shits on the Dxd verse right? Naruto has feats of all kinds from mountain busting to moon/planet busting while Dxd best feat is Issei and Great Red fusing and having city destroying power. And it was said that it would take everyone in the Dxd verse to stand up to great red who along with Ophis and 666 are only like Island to very very small country at the best. Bijuu can instantly destroy countries. So please don't wank DXD to levels they aren't on like everyone else.
I honestly am really liking this story so far. Bringing Kakashi into the world (as well as Sakura and Sasuke, I'm assuming) is a really cool idea. I hope to see more of this story soon
Shadow-Realm-Productions chapter 2 . 3/26
I did not read the original version. So I do not know what to expect, but I have to say that this is an interesting read. I look forward to the next chapter.
Riba Nyabom chapter 2 . 2/16
You need to update.
HP-DG-SB-NR-RG-PN chapter 2 . 12/4/2017
Actually, I think I quite like what you're doing here with this story, it looks pretty good so far. I'm not sure who Cleria Belial is, but don't lump me into the idiot group please. My DxD knowledge is limited to fanfiction that I've been reading, and only then in crossovers with Naruto or Harry Potter. So I'm not sure what her part in all of this is, but I'll wait and see before I do any judging. Keep up the good work, I hope that you'll be updating again soon.
Poe489 chapter 2 . 11/13/2017
Update
danceman chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I really liked this, please continue it! I like the new version. harem docs are nice and all, but the eight person one was a bit hard to fathom. Update soon, and Fuck yeah Kakashi!
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
This is just really interesting keep it up
Rolen Keng Digor chapter 2 . 10/11/2017
Please continue this story! I actually liked how you changed the plot! ;)
~Thanks
marquis.shax chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
I actually like DxD (at least the anime as I never read manga's due to how they're written I have trouble reading them an it gives me a headache lol). I do agree though that there are a few problems mainly Issei the kid never takes shit seriously an hardly trains yet he's still able to beat people he should have no chance in hell of beating due to how weak he is without at least sacrificing his entire being to Ddraig lol.
mmiller25819 chapter 2 . 9/23/2017
I love this
desdelor97 chapter 2 . 9/15/2017
This was a great chapter,
Please keep up the awesome work.
Drael95 chapter 2 . 9/15/2017
I really like this. Got the feel for becoming a very good fanfiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 2 . 8/25/2017
This is a nice story. Will Naruto grow up looking different or the same? I'm thinking him looking like a teenage Gilgamesh.