Reviews for Finding Peace & Glory
Firestar001 chapter 30 . 3/30
Chapters 29 and30 seem to be the same
Firestar001 chapter 6 . 3/30
Gotta admit, never found a Glory fanfic before but it's pretty awesome
TheMakara chapter 10 . 2/24
Overall, I like the story. Setting up the FSS as a soldier makes sense from a narrative perspective and I usually do similar things in my headcanon. I also like the idea of the word spreading and other factions approaching the new general. Shame Fallout 4 never implemented it, but it would also have taken always from the players freedom Inna way.

A little issue canon-wise: Gen3 Synths are build the same as humans, except for the synth-component in their skull, which basically functions as a translator between machine code and the human brain.
No superhuman strength, no cells that need recharging, no Audio-sensors. At least not in the technical sense. Not a biggie tho.

What I personally have my problems with is with the way you write. At times, you are too long-winded (writing out names in 1 on 1 conversation for example), sometimes your wording just feels off.
It's a wide spread problem with fanfiction for me tho.
I always get the urge to rewrite parts where the wording feels off.
kirbster676 chapter 35 . 1/14
Thank you, Glory was a character I wish the game had further explored, your story was a fitting tribute to her. As for all the others, excellent! Loved your storytelling, action, humor, drama. An outstanding read.
CynicSun92 chapter 34 . 12/18/2017
Good update so far! I know I've been quite absent in recent months but I have been able to read and follow your story in the little moments of spare time I've had and you have been doing a fair job so far.

And now with the Institute gone, the Commonwealth enters a new phase of sorts but it is yet to be seen if peace will somehow be maintained or if more trouble will eventually brew. As for Dez, I hope she comes to her senses soon and let's go of her stubborn antagonism towards Nora. It would be more beneficial to sign up with the Minutemen and serve them in whatever capacity they might require of her. If she chooses exile, well, let's hope she settles down peacefully instead of looking to cause trouble for Nora and Glory.

As for a potential Far Harbor sequel, I personally think a separate story would be better than just adding it to this one. I just feel like it would go more smoothly and will run less of a risk of becoming to jumbled or over-saturated. Give 'Finding Peace and Glory' a good close before moving on to their next adventure in a new sequel.

But that's just me. You get to choose how you do your story and either way I'll be looking forward to future updates. Keep up the good work!
HairyLimey chapter 31 . 10/19/2017
Is Far Harbor going to be part of the story?
Paladin Bailey chapter 29 . 9/17/2017
Well you made the Institute seem very misguided and outright evil, I mean then again in the vanilla game X6-88 dose say that he along with other Institute members wish to wipe out all the "Surface dwellers" so they can make it into their own world.
Let's see if the Brotherhood wises up and accepts Nora's terms for peace.
And it's very ironic how Danse is in command knowing that he's a Synth.
Shows that the Brotherhood would still follow him even when they know he's not a true human.
Keep it up.
HairyLimey chapter 28 . 9/6/2017
More please :-)
HairyLimey chapter 12 . 9/5/2017
Got to ask but is Curie going to be in this?
CynicSun92 chapter 27 . 8/9/2017
Good to see another update! While it is a short chapter, at least it does away with the tension from the cliffhanger in the previous chapter. Man, that was nail-biting stuff right there even though I did have a hunch that Glory was faking the reprogramming to try and get close to Nora, so I clung to that hope.

So Shaun still expected Nora to lead the Institute even though he practically offered his mother up as target practice for a 'reprogrammed' Glory in the previous chapter. Shaun, that's not how this works...that's not how any of this works, ya damn geezer.

Keep up the good work and congratulations on your graduation as well!
the bob chapter 26 . 7/31/2017
Noooo cliffhanger
kirbster676 chapter 24 . 7/3/2017
Not sure about this idea. So much can go wrong as it all depends that after the procedure that they'll find some way of destroying everything. So much can go wrong there.

Then of course while Glory is someone Nora trusts, whats to say that the procedure won't do something to Glory. Yes, too much could go wrong.
kirbster676 chapter 23 . 6/28/2017
Wow, just caught up on this amazing story. Well written, great plot and well thought out characters. I like how you went with a female/syth relationship angle over that of a F/F. Neither character question that they were both female. The initial question was syth.

I liked your Nora, strong, charismatic yet with flaws and not invincible. Glory, I liked the character in the game and was sorry she died. Here, you find she's her own person, but grows more throughout her relationship with Nora.

This is a great story and I'm looking forward to more
CynicSun92 chapter 16 . 6/17/2017
It's been a while since I've left a review here. Time really flies like crazy lately.

Good to see Nora quickly recovering since I can imagine poisoned bullets are quite a bit of nasty business. And while she's doing slightly better on the physical side, her emotions were dealt quite a blow with the news about Shaun no longer being an infant (though we all know by now that he's no longer a child either as she'll probably find out later on. That's going to be a bitter pill to swallow).

Gotta feel for Glory, especially being pushed into a tough position thanks to the events that unfolded in the previous chapter. Trying to maintain loyalty to a leadership that suddenly shifted views in regards to Nora and her Minutemen, essentially strong-arming Glory into carrying out an unreasonable order while also gaining feelings of intense loyalty to her would-be target.

Making enemies out of the Institute and the Brotherhood already puts the Railroad in a precarious position but wanting to piss off the Minutemen as well at the same time? Dez's paranoia is going a little overboard by now and I hope that someone whacks some sense into her in the near future so she could reflect and reconsider her options (I'm okay with someone literally whacking her over the head, preferably by Nora, Glory herself, or even a recovered G5-19 if she ends up waking up later on. lol)

I guess I have plenty of catching up to do. In the meantime, good luck with the continuation of your story and keep up the good work!
Archangel Writings chapter 21 . 5/23/2017
How does his only have 10 reviews? Your writing of Nora makes her feel like a real person, and have also done a tremendous job of showing the plight of the synths as well.

Good job, can't wait for the following updates...