Reviews for Stay Human
ZilverWolf chapter 18 . 4/15
Really love this story sad to see that you are thinking about discontinuing the story.
I hope that you will find the motivation to go on with it.
keep up the good work.
Marisilveirad chapter 18 . 3/4
I love it
Very durprised to see this fic has so little reviews. I just binge read the entire thing and loved it!
Twisted Musalih chapter 17 . 1/12
Loved it! Hope you can continue it when you can.
Sheraal chapter 17 . 12/7/2017
Hi, thanks for continuing with the story, it's very good and I would not want you to leave it please! I am intrigued to know if Saku has a call or a partner, one of those wolves would be very good hahaha I hope the next chapters and also Happy Holidays
ChibiOkami200 chapter 16 . 9/4/2017
I find it hard to believe that this fanfic has so few reviews. In my opinion, deserves many more.

I'm honestly not a person who usually comments, especially in fanfics in English, as this is not my native language, but I love this fanfic, and I needed to say it.

Ah, I love it. All Sakura-centric / Team7-centric is great, and more so if the characters are intelligent, which you managed to do at a credible level. And the friendship between Rookie 9! That is beautiful.

It's also beautiful that Kabuto finished on T & I 3 that is always good news.

AND THE INVOCATION. At last we will have invocation. The next chapter will undoubtedly be incredible.

Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter.
Good luck and take care!

PS: I'm really sorry for my bad English, I hope you can understand some of this.
Marisilveirad chapter 16 . 9/2/2017
Lonely Athena chapter 15 . 8/20/2017
I was about to sleep when you upload. Definitely a good thing to do before sleeping ;)
Thank you so much for this chapter! I loce how intelligent and ninja like team seven is - keeping their personalities in so many ways :D
Marisilveirad chapter 15 . 8/20/2017
Marisilveirad chapter 14 . 8/12/2017
Guest chapter 13 . 8/6/2017
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the Chuunin arc. Great find of a story, can't wait for more!
MrsCookie chapter 12 . 6/29/2017
Great story so far! Love the way you write the characters and the interactions between team 7! Thanks for writing!
Trio chapter 11 . 6/25/2017
Bye canon, it was nice knowing you! Just caught up, I love what you're changing with the world in general, as well as Team 7. They're already such young badasses.
Akira chapter 2 . 6/20/2017
Hinata is born in december so she is younger than Naruto. I think you would still be able to bring the Hyuuga affair up while Sakura is four and this chapter is in spring which i doubt as there hasn't been any mentions of spring flowers so far. I guess you could write that the tree Kizashi and Sakura were sitting under was a Sakura Tree in full bloom.
Marisilveirad chapter 10 . 6/7/2017