Reviews for Fate Blue Entropy
Sengo Muramasa chapter 1 . 10/13
Not bad kid. I actually like the first chapter so far. A shame I don’t see it continuing. By the looks of it other people would like to see more too. We don’t get to see a lot of Fate and Tsukihime cross overs even though they would be a great cross over fanfic. I find it cute what you did with Alice and Shirou. A shame I don’t see it continuing but the chapter is great.
mmiller25819 chapter 1 . 8/17
is this story over
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 6/29
interesting story idea, looking forward to how shirou will change from canon
TheUnknownUser2 chapter 1 . 4/21
great start, I hope this continues
honter11 chapter 1 . 3/16
Friend good story I hope the next chapter and one more thing continues the story of Pokémon Sex Chronicles you takes time without putting the next chapter that many want you to continue.
Red vs Blue chapter 1 . 1/23
How did Satsuki have enough magic power to become a vampire almost instantly and have a Reality Marble herself? Parentage might be a factor in some cases, but since even the children of mundanes (Shirou, Satsuki, Elesia a.k.a. Ciel) can be born with insane powers, it's not the be-all and end-all.
As Rin put it, he created a miracle with his own blood. He underwent a self-imposed Training from Hell every night for eight years, lost all sense of self and became a master of zen archery, started thinking of himself as a tool for his borrowed ideal, etc etc. He's anything but normal. Anyway, it's implied that everyone has a Reality Marble, since it's just a reflection of their inner world, the real trick is manifesting it (which is explained as "inverting the world diagram of the soul"). Shirou doesn't have the magic circuits to do that because of his mundane heritage (thus the contracts with the world as Archer and Rin in UBW), but he's certainly got the willpower.
It has nothing to do with power or genetics. It's simply the ultimate expression of his mind. A Reality Marble is possible for anyone. It might even be easier for him to have a Reality Marble than anyone else because his psyche was basically destroyed and then rewritten in the fire before Kiritsugu saved him.
Don't forget that Kiritsugu integrated Avalon, a sheath, with Shirou. He became a container for swords, so his mind was filled with swords.
A Reality Marble is based on two things. One: The Focus, Inner Drive, Willpower and goal of the person involved. Two: The events a person experiences during their lifetime. Being a Determinator focused on a single mission, Shirou blatantly has plenty of the first. He's also driven himself to live up to his ideal whenever he can and thus has the experience. Someone like Tohsaka, despite being a superior Magus, simply doesn't have the strength of self nor a single ideal to focus on. Thus, she will likely never be able to summon a Reality Marble of any kind.
The second part is probably just as important, though. I can't really see Satsuki having inner drive or willpower, but she certainly has plenty of hunger, desperation, and despair. Depletion Garden and Unlimited Blade Works seem like two different beasts, almost.
Well, it seems that Dead Apostles generally lose a great deal of their "excess" personality. Apart from the "play with people for fun" thing, they seem rather devoted to one, single part about their lives before being vampirized with little need for things like "empathy" or whatnot. Like how Nero's Reality Marble is the expression of his desire to study chaos that he had before dying. The core of his being, perhaps? Since Satsuki skipped all those normal stages it's likely that she got to that point that much faster. Her personality was quite different, if you'll recall. All she had left was her despair and desire for Shiki. And she doesn't get him, nor happiness, nor anything but the rather bleak future of a vampire. Her plan was to force him to become hers because she didn't expect to actually get him. Does this sound familiar? Loss without gain? She was set up from the start for her Reality Marble to work, even if she didn't know it herself.
Reality Marble manifest in beings whose mindsets greatly differs from the norm of the world (the world itself is a reality marble on top of the carnage of fire and death. Enuma Elish cut a chunk in it temporarily as a side effect). Emiya Shirou's entire psyche was deleted by the fire, he lost all sense of self and is quite close to being sociopathic, the ideal he based his life on revolves around his life having no value, and most importantly, Avalon was part of him all his (the identity of Emiya Shirou) life, resulting in him having both his Origin and Magical inclination rewritten to Sword (from Kn K, we learnt that a soul's origin does not change even in death, and the same Origin is passed down to whoever the soul reincarnate as next). With all of those combined, he's about as alien and unnatural to the world as something like ORT or Dead Apostles, which results in his mindset being foreign enough to exist separately from the world's own. What's unusual is that he's born with 27 magical circuits, albeit damaged due to lack of use, above the average magus despite not coming from a magus linage. Having this is what made it possible for him to manifest his alien inner world onto the world in the form of a RM
GameCrusher55 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Dude where the hell are you if your going to continue this story or not tell us. It's almost been a year. I like the concept and would love to see more
Hashirama 1710 chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
I want to read about rin's reaction the moment she finds out about shirou being a true magician
psychominer chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
More plz I really don't want this story to be dead
GameCrusher55 chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
I still you should bring in saber instead of Gil, because that sounds better plot wise and chemistry but in the end it's your story so show me what you got.
GameCrusher55 chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
I love this story of yours and I would love for you to continue it don't just leaving it hanging aoko and Shirou have such great potential for chemistry, but it's rarely explored. Dont just leave it hanging
piddle chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
could you start on the dragon blooded knight story soon
EMIYA14 chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
will shirou be still able to use tracing?
faust79 chapter 1 . 7/27/2017