Reviews for Less Than Perfect
Roseanne chapter 33 . 4/10/2003
Sorry it's taken so long to read this! I wish I hadn't waited so long though; it's really neat! Finally! conclusion *phew*. Although... if Severus did have tastes for girls as young as Hermione why not a little younger? Is Snape building a harem! j/k... lol, of couse j/k. Just joshing ya ;) Funny jokes, and I like Severus' inner monologues. Really cool.
AlwaysaWorkinProgress chapter 33 . 4/10/2003
AH! Please tell me you're joking - that that's not REALLY the end! Can you write a sequel? Your story was very god, and Jane was a nice twist :) I love it! Please consider a sequel :)
Katie Scarlette chapter 33 . 4/10/2003
Aw! What a lovely ending! That was a great story and I completely did not except an ending quite like that. But it was certainly appropriate, and I enjoyed it. Great story! I hope you'll write another soon, you did great with this one. I also loved throughout your story that you updated very quickly, it kept, us, in my opinion, your readers interested. Great job! I hope to read a work from you in the future!
LeoGryffin chapter 33 . 4/10/2003
Wonderful. Wonderful. WONDERFUL.

Great job!
Tori-chan chapter 33 . 4/9/2003
AW!

*huggles 'lysya*

Tori loved that ending! Yayness! Was it a happy ending just cuz Tori bitches for those? Heh. But yayness for Snape...no ass but still sweet.

And you DID say something about maybe writing another one, like a sequal, right? _
Katie Scarlette chapter 31 . 4/8/2003
Yay! Great chapters! I need to go back and read your other story again because I've been gone on vacation. I need to find out the secret before I burst! lol. Sorry I didn't review last chapter, I thought I did, but I guess I didn't! Sorry! Aw, and Sevvie's going sweeter! Great job! Please update soon! Gonna go to your other story now!
Maladicta chapter 31 . 4/8/2003
waiting with lots of anticipation. shall read other story
stilltolazytosignin chapter 31 . 4/6/2003
yea, you added more! i think that Drakie(pet name for Draco) should insult Hermie and Snapey should whoop his ass! or someting like that...keep on going!
Tori-chan chapter 31 . 4/5/2003
Yay _

O...and is Snape's secret Jane? Huh huh huhuhuhuh? *jumps up and down*

And since Hermione has had almost a year added to her life, does she get to shag Snape sooner? _
Silmaril - too lazy to sign in chapter 29 . 3/31/2003
funny! I love that - can't wait til you post again :)
Legolissa chapter 29 . 3/30/2003
ek that was good but i have to say im a lil miffed about you just cutting it off right there! gr
catz95 chapter 29 . 3/30/2003
way cool story. i like it alot. more soon please!
Gwynevere chapter 29 . 3/30/2003
I'm not sure what to say about this, to be honest. I started reading this today, and I was planning on reviewing the last chapter instead of this one because "the site is experiencing overload" again. I didn't get a chance because I had to eat supper. I see now what you meant about NC-17 material. It's still good, though. Keep going.
tolazytosignin chapter 29 . 3/30/2003
im not much for teacher/student fics but this one is very intrguing...keep it up...i wanna to see hermione being a little less perfect all the time...or do i?
Claire Bear Blondie chapter 27 . 3/27/2003
Oh tomorrow night a meeting with Severus Snape himself! I can't wait to see what'll happen when Severus tells his 'Guardian', and what will happen at the meeting.
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »