Reviews for Less Than Perfect
violet3 chapter 27 . 3/27/2003
very sweet! this chapter was a bit longer than some of the others; I thought the length was really nice.
Katie Scarlette chapter 27 . 3/26/2003
Hurray! It's all better now! Great chapter! I like that you're having him show a slight bit of emotion instead of tons, at the moment. That makes him very much IC, in my opinion. Oh, and I loved that you had Hermione snap at him, it was quite amusing. Good job! Please update soon! (I'll go read the other story now!)
Tori-chan chapter 27 . 3/25/2003
YAY SNAPIE-POO!

*huggles the plushie and kisses it* You're a good lil snape aren't you? Yes you are!

Heh, anyways, yay for story and happiness and yayness!

*huggles her 'lysya*

Keep up the good work.
Roseanne chapter 25 . 3/24/2003
Aww man! Stop making me hate Snape! Quit it! *covers ears* I'm not listening! :P LOL... Poor hermione... She should "use" someone to make Snape jealous :P That would be humerous... not very fitting... but very humerous mahahahah!
Tori-chan chapter 25 . 3/23/2003
Yay! Letter for Snape? Thing's ARE gonna get better, right?
mehi-mage chapter 25 . 3/22/2003
Fantastic, really really good! Please update soon, i need to know who Hermione's writing to, it wouldn't be Snape would it? or is it Harry or Ron or something? anyway, i like the chapters short, theyre easier to read! I like Aunt Tiff, to. Do you think that Hermione can perhaps do dancing a gain, just a bit? then maybe she'll get more confidence, and be "good at something else" please?

very good!
Katie Scarlette chapter 25 . 3/22/2003
Aw, I really like Aunt Tiff! What good chapters! Aunt Tiff has great advice to give, especially in this chapter, because I'm bias and all, because she says Hermione should confront him. Yay. Maybe he'll lighten up? But you said you were in a depressed writing feeling, so I doubt it. I had the same feeling for my last chapter. lol. I know how it feels. Great chapters. Please update soon!
JadeDream chapter 25 . 3/22/2003
GREAT story I love it so far and I look forward to reading more. I hope Severus and Hermione get together soon they need eachother. :)
sevesmione chapter 23 . 3/21/2003
Ohh I love this story and I want to know when you are going to continue it, your Sevvy is so bad, but in a good way _.

Of course the best thing to do in a situation like this is hit Severus over the head with a dictionary, trust me it my version of Mione. :)
Tori-chan chapter 23 . 3/20/2003
Gr...BAKA SNAPE! WHEN I FIND YOU...GR...

*huggles poor Hermione*

Good...but she better be okay, or else!
hasapi chapter 23 . 3/20/2003
Can I smack you? Hermione is miserable here! And if you don't get his head out of his arse, Tori's not the only one you'll have to hide Snape from. . .
Katie Scarlette chapter 23 . 3/19/2003
lol, wow...when I tried to log in at first to review, said the site was overloaded, weird. lol. Wonderful chapter. Poor 'Mione again, lol. Geez, lol, she's been through a lot, poor thing. Will Sevvie get better soon? Hmm. . .what if Hermione suddenly had to be hospitalized for malnourishment? Sevvie to the rescue? lol. I wish, huh? lol.

I like the way you wrote this so far, it's enough angst without overdoing it. I've read some SS/HGs with way too much angst, and I think you've done wonderful with your's. Great job! Please update soon! You know how much I love this story!
Katie Scarlette chapter 21 . 3/17/2003
No! No! Bad Sevvie! (I love Sevvie, he's a darling, but no!) Why Sevvie? Why? Poor Hermione, the poor darling has no one! No one! I really feel for her. You made the pain seem so real, so real I wish I could comfort her. Poor thing! Wow, that was awfully good, very tragic, but very well written. It was sad, but boy, it was great. I hope something good happens to her soon, poor thing. Very well done. Nice angst. PLEASE update soon! I'm very curious how the plot will thicken!
PerscomChu chapter 21 . 3/16/2003
(gasping for breath, dragging herself towards her computer) must...read...need...to...finish...must...learn...what...happens...to...Snape...and...Her...mio...ne...(passes out from fanfic withdrawl)
Florence chapter 21 . 3/16/2003
Wow, this is a great story. Now please write more or you're being really cruel :)
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »