Reviews for Less Than Perfect
hasapi chapter 21 . 3/15/2003
Gods, poor Hermione! She's sounds really, really depressed. . . I hope she doesn't do something rash and stupid, even though that doesn't seem like something she would do. Well, under normal circumstances. . .and this isn't precisely normal. . . Argh! You're confusing me. Poor Hermione. . .
Akki No Tenshi chapter 21 . 3/15/2003
Man... it's so sad. I wish it didn't have to come to that. Too bad Chida isn't there for her, since he's not in the books. I doubt Adelaide would like him fawning over 'Mione, either.
BuffyMarsters chapter 10 . 3/13/2003
in the potions class!
me chapter 19 . 3/12/2003
awesome! i loved it so far! keep me updated! Keep writing!:)
Katie Scarlette chapter 19 . 3/12/2003
Yay! Another chapter! o! He better not let her down! Bad Sevvie! Poor Hermione, it would crush her spirit. And her friends aren't there for her or anything at all. Poor 'Mione! Great chapter, Aunt Tiff seems to be a very amusing and interesting character, I like her!

O! Please update soon, wonderful chapter, I'm really in suspense. What will he do next? I'm so curious!
me chapter 9 . 3/12/2003
very good so far. e-mail me please with updates. thanks! :) keep writing!
hasapi chapter 19 . 3/12/2003
*laughs* Ah, if only she knew. . . Of course, who says she doesn't?

And the whole Harry/Ron/Hermione friendship has always been extremely confusing to me. I mean, I'd like to think that they'll stick together through everything (I'm an idealist!), but then I keep thinking about the whole thing that you brought up, with them being fairweather friends. *sigh* I suppose it'll be made clearer in future books. . .
Roseanne chapter 19 . 3/11/2003
*Phew* for a second there I thought she was gonna call Snape on his thoughts, kinda like, "Wait a second. you will be. letting her down." And then comes the speculative glare. LOL but it didn't and it was nice. I liked it. Don' know if that's what you meant. but the suspense was neat. I'm a suspense freak, I guess :P (you aren't annoyed with my many posts, are you? *whimper* *laughs* well too bad! Mahahaha!)
tori-chan chapter 19 . 3/11/2003
Yayness! I think Snape deserved that just a lil. _

And Aunt Tiff, yay for her! I want one!

Heh when's Hermione gonna get some lovin'?
really talented chapter 19 . 3/11/2003
some of your chapters are a little short, but it leaves you wanting for more! the way you express the charecters feelings are really well writern.

update fast!
Midnight Tiger chapter 14 . 3/11/2003
your discriptiveness has gotten a bit better. i liked the scene in the bathroom. much better
Midnight Tiger chapter 9 . 3/11/2003
im sorry.i really like your idea on this story but . i feel more like your listing ideas for a story and not writting one.
Midnight Tiger chapter 4 . 3/11/2003
ok, the whole devorce date thing was WAY harsh of her parrents.i could never do that to my kid!

this story has great potential but more details and more depth is needed to make it great!
Midnight Tiger chapter 2 . 3/11/2003
ouch! talk about a painful realisation (i hope i spelled that right.) i like this first chapter so think maybe you could have put a bit more in this, dug a bit deeper.
Roseanne chapter 17 . 3/8/2003
Well, after skipping all the chapters from 3 to 15, i'd have to say that I actually picked it up rather quickly. I think that's a good thing. Hehe. And I actually like this "condensed version" (not that I wouldn't like the longer version, I'm just an impatient person and I wouldn't have liked to wait 15 chapters for a kiss :P LOL). Hehehehe. Ok. Now finish! Gosh just tell me what happens. *bites nails out of impatience-see. i'm so impatient*
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »