Reviews for Look Homeward, Ensign
Ferrum chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Man, I like Harry Kim.
freelancer starbuck chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
Oh wow! That was really good! I've been working on a piece like that for awhile, and I just got the motivation I needed for it! Thanx!
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
You're stories rule starbaby, their the best I've read on the net...You've gone so deep into Harry's character taken, him much deeper than the 2-d cahracter too many people say he is..once again well done.
Sparks chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
Wow! Once again, you amze me!
Kate Anderson chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
And it's another great story! Interesting to get inside the mind of Harry Kim. I especially loved the recollection of Maggie the cow and Tom's idea to dress the oracle in B'Elanna's dress :)
Lady Chakotay chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
Another excellent story from you. I love Harry too! Has anyone noticed that he is looking especially yummy this season? :) "He was positive Tuvok had mooed at him in the hall last week." Okay, that line nearly killed me. I laughed until my eyes teared up. Well done once again! You are the best.
Chani chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Awww...it's beautiful...Ensign Harry Kim is kinda the underdog of the series...It's great that you write this. He deserves more!;) I can really see him in this fic...not just the quite, bashful, sometimes dorky ensign like the exterior he keeps but also a man, flawed one, very human. You write marvelously, I may add...Btw...yeah, when are they going to promote the man? :D
Lanna chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Good story!
Jaclyn chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
wow. that was amazing. THAT was harry. that was really harry. he was perfect. great job! more, more, more!
JadeAngel chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
Hi this is such a cool should have more u write more about Done!

xxJadeAngelxx
Gracie chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
I agree that he's not command material, as in Captain, but what do you think about lieutenant? Hasn't he earned it? Or are these just his thoughts, not yours? This is a really great look into one of Voyager's most neglected characters. A little lacking in the subtlety department, but I get the feeling you intended that. Your description is just how I picture Harry to be, still secretly scared, even after seven years. In addition, you seem to have a good grasp on each of the characters, not just one. Fantastic job! : ) P.S. Will you ever be writing a Janeway piece from her pov? I'm curious about what you think goes on in *her* head. ;-)