Reviews for In This Cage
It would be great if you could add what Cloud felt when Tifa confronted him about his feelings for Aerith. I mean just a few minutes before he was all about making her laugh and wanted to seek the comfort that Tifa wouldn't give him. I mean that sounded like the beginning of an affair.
Creedsz6 chapter 29 . 7/3
Thank you for this wonderful story and it prequel I happen. To stumble upon this set of stories by chance and while I am not one to enjoy angst stories often I am quite happy to have read this so thank your and I wish you luck with your future endeavors.
aa.sourav chapter 29 . 4/9
This work is a masterpiece of talent and devotion. The only real thing I feel is missing is more interactions and perspectives with party members, especially after Cloud got his memory back. Act I was perfect.
Liliana chapter 6 . 1/15
Best FF7 fanfiction i’ve ever read. I feel related to Tifa in this one. Thank you !
Guest chapter 29 . 9/11/2020
That was rather enjoyable.
Seriii chapter 29 . 7/16/2020
it definitely is a rollercoaster reading this fic, but a good one! You definitely made a masterpiece in this one. I do have someone who was coping with miscarriages as well and I can't help but think how brave are all the mothers who have succeeded in coping with that situation!
Good work! :D
Seriii chapter 24 . 7/16/2020
awee this is such a sweet chapter! The feels ya know ahahahahha :D
Seriii chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
I realllyyyy love reading the story before this one and seriously I'm usually not fond of these angsty and kinda dark stories but yours is just wow it makes me wanna read more and want to know more! :D I do hope to read more of your cloti fics beside these 2 stories! :D
Keep it up! :)
Christina chapter 29 . 6/25/2020
I've spent a good few months working my way through both this story and its prequel. I just couldn't go without telling you how much both fanfics have meant to me upon just finishing them both.

Everything was perfectly thought out and detailed. Every character written wonderfully. I had to constantly remind myself that every single story event didn't necessarily happen in the actual games. I'd constantly be excited in the middle of my routine day to get back to reading. To me, those are marks of an amazing story. I have no words to describe how much I've enjoyed going on this journey with Cloud and Tifa.

Absolutely spectacular work and thank you so so much for sharing it with us. (Do hope you've enjoyed the Remake now as well, if you've had a chance to play!)
daBOSSz chapter 29 . 6/4/2020
Wow! Just...wow! Your epic saga (and I have to call it that, because "story" doesn't come close to doing this any justice) is outright phenomenal! I felt like I just completed a year's worth of quality reading only from this story and its prequel alone. You've captured the characters' complexities so brilliantly and faithfully, and yet you've told their story in such a unique, gripping way that just makes us fall in love with them over and over again.

Thank you for writing all this! You've shown the best of the best in fanfiction.
Yutu Erduo chapter 29 . 5/24/2020
I read both your stories over a period of three weeks and I’m just so grateful to the amount of work you put into it. In my opinion, you made the characters of Cloud and Tifa your own while simultaneously sticking true to their personalities. In many ways, this story and ‘What It Means To Be Living’ were so heartwarming, heartbreaking, and, ultimately, satisfying that I’m sad to have finished them both. Thank you again for writing these stories and for sharing your creative outlet with the rest of us.
Ghost Angel14 chapter 29 . 5/7/2020
This story, and its predecessor, is Romance. Done. Right!
I was never really too big of a fan of romance, mostly because I've started to hate shipping and all the toxicity that comes with it, but this was good. Really good.

This could basically be the official Cloud and Tifa story. Because it fits them so well. This Is There Story.
It's Sad, its painful, and honestly hard to look at sometimes but its there's. And inside it you see strength, love. and repentance that makes the ugly bits worth all the trouble.

This might be the one time in a long time that I genuinely enjoyed a romance story. Thanks for that, opened my eyes a little to how good these kind of stories can be.
Mermays chapter 29 . 4/29/2020
Omg this is so so beautiful and beautifully written! I absolutely love "What it means to be Living", and "In this Cage"! Everything is so well written and the emotions are so real, you can feel what they're feeling and it's just amazing, reading this was amazing. Thank you so much for writing such a great work for these two, I love Cloud and Tifa and I just can't find words for how good this was to read! You are such a talented writer! Hope you are well and congratulations on your growing family! _
OodleNoodles chapter 29 . 4/23/2020
Wow! What It Means To Be Living and In This Cage are definitely amongst my favorite of the fics I've read for CloTi. I LOVE that this story really showed the struggle emotionally and mentally between the two - and you really portrayed it in an understandable and effective way! You are so gifted!

Thank you so much for writing!

Congratulations on your second child to you and your family! Would love to hear more from you when life gets more steady. :) Maybe by then FF7R will be further along than Part 1 and there'll be inspiration to take a stab at that new universe!
TakaTaro chapter 29 . 4/17/2020
Ohh.. wow.. I binged all your stories and I finished it with tears in my eyes. it was a rollercoaster. I see you wrote this back in 2017 and finished in 2019, I’m amazed by your dedication for completing this fic And here I am reading this in 2020 as I stumbled upon this when I was looking for good recommendations of CloTi fanfics amid the release of FFVII Remake. I wanted to say thank you for writing this amazingly woven story! I love your writing and I hope you continue pursuing your love for it. Cheers!