Reviews for Dominus Mortis
Great story please update xx
Charlene Clark chapter 18 . 5/6
Great story please update xx
Son of the Mourning chapter 9 . 4/9
wow I can't believe they joined forces! I wonder how long that will last lol they both seem in it for themselves
Son of the Mourning chapter 5 . 4/7
I can't believe Tom beat gellert! Awesome
Son of the Mourning chapter 3 . 4/7
So is she and Tom dating?
Is this a triad?
Are they going to fight over here? Please tell me they fight over her.
Son of the Mourning chapter 2 . 4/7
Wow that completely back fired on him! I didn't think he'd go back to school- that was a complete curve ball!
Son of the Mourning chapter 1 . 4/7
Wow Gellert is on top of the world! I wonder what his 0pans are for that girl
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 16 . 2/6
Hey!
Thank you for PM and I'm glad you enjoyed my reviews. I really feel appreciated ;))
The chapter was definitely worth the wait.
I am very happy for Abraxas, Svea seems like the best choice for him. And he needs some respite after his parents' death.
I really enjoyed the Ministry raid, it was fun and hopefully helped them along. Now they need to find an alchemist... How interesting! How exciting!
I am so glad that you didn't make it all too easy for them... so many things to look forward to.

Tom. Is that Tom of yours truly evil? Or is there still any hope?
I met a guy once, very briefly, just an acquaintance. He was very handsome, lean, well built, well dressed and so charming, intelligent... weeks after my last meeting with him, I found that he was an international criminal mastermind behind drug smuggling, women trafficking, kidnappings and other evil things. He was caught. I've seen a photo of him on internet news, with the black strip obscuring his eyes... To say I was shocked would be an understatement.
So Tom looks like an angel, but could be the devil himself inside... things like that really happen... as my experience shows. And when there's a cause on a top of a financial gain... there's no stopping.

Waiting for more
As usual.
Love
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 15 . 11/5/2017
Hello again,

It's good to have another chapter from you :)
It is a good chapter. I have to say, I have a very hard time trying to reconcile the delicate and soft Tom, as he is for Alcina and the usual, known to everyone Tom, who kills with cold blood and makes horcruxes without so much as a blink. The murder of the old beggar was very sad and felt like a wake up slap over the face. As if the chapter said: "Don't be stupid, its still Tom Riddle!"...
I hoped otherwise, though...
Thank you, waiting for more.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 14 . 8/10/2017
I loved this chapter a lot. It was quite lighthearted, especially comparing to previous couple of chapters, which were heavy and sad in large part.
So, they've graduated... I'm very curious to see what will happen next.
I really feel, that this Tom is not as cold hearted as the "original" one. I think, if he's capable of such tender friendship, he may be capable of love too. Maybe he already loves her in some way.
I hope you can let him be happy in the end...
And Gellert... I like him too. Would they ever learn to share the power?
And please don't tell me, that the history is going to repeat itself. But this time Gellert will be with Tom and Alcina... instead of Albus and Ariana. That would be truly sad. Hope you are not that cruel.
Waiting for more.
SehunsBae37 chapter 13 . 7/26/2017
Interesting. I'd like to see where Gellert and Tom's alliance goes.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 12 . 7/22/2017
Hello ;)
I've been reading this story, shamefully, without reviewing. Until now, that is.
It is a great story. I love how you weaved Gellert into Tom's history. I also enjoy Alcina Malfoy, she is a lovely, bright sparkle, that warms up the young Tom. I'm kind of hoping, he will be less dark with her around.
I am very curious about what is going to happen next and hoping for a shorter wait this time?
;)
Take care, my lovely.
SehunsBae37 chapter 12 . 7/22/2017
I feel bad about the Malfoy's parent's deaths, especially happening at Christmas. But allowing Tom to live with them seems a bit much. And Alcina is too whiny for a Malfoy, it's unbefitting. And the way she relays on Tom is awful, especially since she thinks so highly of him and he's so much worse; I can't tell if he's playing her for a fool or of he really cares. I still like this story though and will continue to stay tuned. Nice chapter.
SehunsBae37 chapter 11 . 5/31/2017
I'm like Gellert, what is Alcina to Tom? Dumbledore and Gellert talking about Ariana and their duel that took her life was interesting and sad. And the Malfoys' parents are dead. Is it bad just feel nothing for that? Good chapter, waiting for the next one.
SehunsBae37 chapter 10 . 5/16/2017
It's apparent that no one, as far as females go anyway, likes Alcina. And Gellert using her as bait for Dolohov is fantastic. The boys can't keep being overprotective of her when she can't even defend herself without someone (Tom) always coming to her aid. For a Malfoy, she is weak. This was a great chapter, and I love Gellert's scheming. He's definitely my favorite character thus far. Is Tom going to find out he's being spied on for Gellert since Gellert already knows he's being spied on? Or is he going to remain oblivious to Gellert's plans? I can't wait for the next one!