Reviews for The Silmarillion For Idiots
Elf With Redbull chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
There is the One. His name is Neo.
tom V chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
very good
Kai chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
very funny and informative, good job :-)
ggbjh chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Do the rest of the chapters
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Photosynthesis... and chloroplasts... *dying*
Fareth chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Hey there!
I love the story. Maybe I could explain my clasemates that way the story of the silmarillion. (Theyre not so smart.)
But i would still have to translate it into german for them because they dont speak English that well.
Anyway... The story is great. Just because its that funny.
Cori the Freak-of-nature chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
I take it you're never gonig to update this again?

Anyway, this is hilarious... and now i can carry on a conversation with my friend who has been begging me to read the real thing!

Mornen chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Oh no, I only have one chapter left! What will I do then? *sobs*
Mornen chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Ah! Very good! Very good indeed!
randomreader chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Also funny, also good. I loved it!
randomreader chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Thank-you so much for making me laugh. I have read (and loved) The Silmarillion, and I find this wonderful. It is light and funny, and actually fits the story!
DylanW88 chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
this is the wierdest and most confusing story i have ever read (not your condensed version, the whole story in general) you write it well and funny though. but keep writing. it is helpful in understanding this whole story.
Vana Alqua chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
I love this! So funny! I'm reading the Silmarillion now (started before i found this), and when I'm done I'm gunna read it in French! I found it in French at a bookstore! Let's hope I'll understand it...
Laurloth chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
Arharhar... Loved it!

"Nienna cry all over hill'"

Daughter of Zion chapter 5 . 4/11/2006
lol! This is so funny!'s um a tiny bit more laughable then the real version is *cough cough*. Hehehe...

"Is Melkor not concern anymore?

Melkor Evil!

End of author rant..." lol ;) UPdate soon!