Reviews for The Silmarillion For Idiots
namelessbulldog chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
YES! the dwarfs! I keep telling everybody! it is snow white! bwahahaha
Thirteen Black Roses chapter 5 . 6/25/2003
hi! me like so me linger n review. u notice how many times they say linger in tolkin? they go linger linger linger... ;P lol me likie so u writie kay? okies bye
Legolas stalker chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
wow... that made it SO MUCH CLEARER than when i read the actual book.. damn thing is so friggin confusing! heh... "Valar and Melkor whack each other a few times"

Laura like.

Laura happy.

Laura says "Thankees!" :-D
tolkienfreak14 chapter 3 . 6/7/2003
Very good, but i am not THAT stupid. Yet I am glad that you thought of the reterded and stupid ones in this world...
Wilwarin chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
I cannot believe I missed the updates on this!

Very funny, and I think I can finally figure some of those chapters out...I think. O.O

Great job!
Darth Gilthoron chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
Again hilarious.

I would be interested in how the orcs multiply, though... ;)
Darth Gilthoron chapter 4 . 6/1/2003
Darthie like )

my review can be summed up as "Duh!" (see Manwë)
Darth Gilthoron chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
*lol* Darthie go YAY, make some icky music out of joy. Darthie happy because understood Silmarillion :)
dethmene chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
i love it. i mean i also love the silmarillion, but sometimes tolkien rambles and rambles pointlessly about nothing...very strange...well, thank you *stares at cookie in hand vigorously and evily* m oreos. I'm hungry. *kills oreo**

Stidean chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
Really, really good.

Prescise, Houmorus not to mention dead acurate.

Tree thumbs up.
Imaginary Light chapter 3 . 5/18/2003
Ahaha! You are saying what I couldn't put into words while reading the book. "Seems like Valar not know lots of things" and "Elves seem to have better end of deal" are just too too funny.
Hiro-tyre chapter 5 . 5/10/2003
Like. Yes. I LOVE THIS!
LaJiggles chapter 5 . 5/8/2003
Funniness again. Yay!

"Because green pretty stuff not growing.

Because dark.

No photosynthesis.

Valar have no idea what photosynthesis is, so we move on."

*dies* Love that. And the bit about chloroplast too. I wonder if there were scientists in ME...

Lots of Elves have names that end in "-wë", no?

Exactly! :)
Isilwen-Telpefion chapter 5 . 5/8/2003
Well at least I don't have to read the book now. Lol. This was weird? Is it finished? Or is there more to come? When do Luthien and Beren come in? Or aren't they in this book? Me dumb. Me idiot for which this story written for. Please explain slowly to me. Thanks you muchly
Linwe Seregon chapter 5 . 5/7/2003
Me like. More you write soon.

I sound like Yoda.