Reviews for The Silmarillion For Idiots
GamgeeFest chapter 5 . 8/6/2003
Me like story. Story very nice and stuffers. Not so confused no more. Much thanks. :)

Ok, seriously, that is too funny. You must update this and keep adding the rest of the chapters.
Tarock chapter 5 . 7/23/2003
Nice work for Forrest Gumpish people. Good teacher. Me like it. Me sayz "more more more !"
namelessbulldog chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
YES! the dwarfs! I keep telling everybody! it is snow white! bwahahaha
Thirteen Black Roses chapter 5 . 6/25/2003
hi! me like so me linger n review. u notice how many times they say linger in tolkin? they go linger linger linger... ;P lol me likie so u writie kay? okies bye
Legolas stalker chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
wow... that made it SO MUCH CLEARER than when i read the actual book.. damn thing is so friggin confusing! heh... "Valar and Melkor whack each other a few times"

Laura like.

Laura happy.

Laura say UPDATE SOON OR LAURA WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN WITH LAURA'S MOUSEPAD OF DOOM!

Laura says "Thankees!" :-D
tolkienfreak14 chapter 3 . 6/7/2003
Very good, but i am not THAT stupid. Yet I am glad that you thought of the reterded and stupid ones in this world...
Wilwarin chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
I cannot believe I missed the updates on this!

Very funny, and I think I can finally figure some of those chapters out...I think. O.O

Great job!
Darth Gilthoron chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
Again hilarious.

I would be interested in how the orcs multiply, though... ;)
Darth Gilthoron chapter 4 . 6/1/2003
Darthie like )

my review can be summed up as "Duh!" (see Manwë)
Darth Gilthoron chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
*lol* Darthie go YAY, make some icky music out of joy. Darthie happy because understood Silmarillion :)
dethmene chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
i love it. i mean i also love the silmarillion, but sometimes tolkien rambles and rambles pointlessly about nothing...very strange...well, thank you *stares at cookie in hand vigorously and evily* m oreos. I'm hungry. *kills oreo**

-dethmene
Stidean chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
Really, really good.

Prescise, Houmorus not to mention dead acurate.

Tree thumbs up.
Imaginary Light chapter 3 . 5/18/2003
Ahaha! You are saying what I couldn't put into words while reading the book. "Seems like Valar not know lots of things" and "Elves seem to have better end of deal" are just too too funny.
Hiro-tyre chapter 5 . 5/10/2003
Like. Yes. I LOVE THIS!
LaJiggles chapter 5 . 5/8/2003
Funniness again. Yay!

"Because green pretty stuff not growing.

Because dark.

No photosynthesis.

Valar have no idea what photosynthesis is, so we move on."

*dies* Love that. And the bit about chloroplast too. I wonder if there were scientists in ME...

Lots of Elves have names that end in "-wë", no?

Exactly! :)