Reviews for The Silmarillion For Idiots
Londonmage chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
LOL! This is great! Absolutely hillarious! Definitely worth continuing...when you get the time and all! :)

God bless you in the meantime!

Hugs,

-Sara
Arien Laurelin chapter 5 . 10/6/2003
I'm not sure why I read this. It's probably the silliest thing I've read on here (kudos to you). I probably read it because you had the spelling, grammar and facts straight.

This was seriously silly (as said) but also seriously funny...and somehow that all came together and really worked!

Good stuff!

~Arien
Vaire-the-Weaver chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
Random Elf: "Hm. Nope. There's no war. Maybe Valar be ten-pin bowling..."

Lmao glad you updated this can't wait till Fëanor comes in that should be hilarious.

I reviewed before if u remember. As Isilwen. This is my new account.

WRITE MORE!
GamgeeFest chapter 5 . 8/6/2003
Me like story. Story very nice and stuffers. Not so confused no more. Much thanks. :)

Ok, seriously, that is too funny. You must update this and keep adding the rest of the chapters.
Tarock chapter 5 . 7/23/2003
Nice work for Forrest Gumpish people. Good teacher. Me like it. Me sayz "more more more !"
namelessbulldog chapter 4 . 7/15/2003
YES! the dwarfs! I keep telling everybody! it is snow white! bwahahaha
Thirteen Black Roses chapter 5 . 6/25/2003
hi! me like so me linger n review. u notice how many times they say linger in tolkin? they go linger linger linger... ;P lol me likie so u writie kay? okies bye
Legolas stalker chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
wow... that made it SO MUCH CLEARER than when i read the actual book.. damn thing is so friggin confusing! heh... "Valar and Melkor whack each other a few times"

Laura like.

Laura happy.

Laura say UPDATE SOON OR LAURA WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN WITH LAURA'S MOUSEPAD OF DOOM!

Laura says "Thankees!" :-D
tolkienfreak14 chapter 3 . 6/7/2003
Very good, but i am not THAT stupid. Yet I am glad that you thought of the reterded and stupid ones in this world...
Wilwarin chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
I cannot believe I missed the updates on this!

Very funny, and I think I can finally figure some of those chapters out...I think. O.O

Great job!
Darth Gilthoron chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
Again hilarious.

I would be interested in how the orcs multiply, though... ;)
Darth Gilthoron chapter 4 . 6/1/2003
Darthie like )

my review can be summed up as "Duh!" (see Manwë)
Darth Gilthoron chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
*lol* Darthie go YAY, make some icky music out of joy. Darthie happy because understood Silmarillion :)
dethmene chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
i love it. i mean i also love the silmarillion, but sometimes tolkien rambles and rambles pointlessly about nothing...very strange...well, thank you *stares at cookie in hand vigorously and evily* m oreos. I'm hungry. *kills oreo**

-dethmene
Stidean chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
Really, really good.

Prescise, Houmorus not to mention dead acurate.

Tree thumbs up.