Reviews for The Silmarillion For Idiots
Isilwen-Telpefion chapter 5 . 5/8/2003
Well at least I don't have to read the book now. Lol. This was weird? Is it finished? Or is there more to come? When do Luthien and Beren come in? Or aren't they in this book? Me dumb. Me idiot for which this story written for. Please explain slowly to me. Thanks you muchly
Linwe Seregon chapter 5 . 5/7/2003
Me like. More you write soon.

I sound like Yoda.
LadyLupin chapter 5 . 5/5/2003
This is... strange... but oddly captivating. And very funny. Please continue!
Why Can't I Delete My Account chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Ah...finally...a simplified version of the Silmarillion for clueluess people! (although I have read the Silmarillion) Go you!
Lirenel chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
*tries to catch breath from laughing so much* I love this story! Please continue! I can't wait to hear how you deal with Feanor. That should be fun. Keep writing!
Rene chapter 4 . 4/29/2003
Hehe, I like how you're summarizing! _ Keep it up, and update more often, plez?
Warrant Officer Cridiron chapter 4 . 4/26/2003
This is great! Can't wait to see what you have in store for Akallabeth!
Lirenel chapter 4 . 4/26/2003
Me like. Me like very much. You make me laugh. you must write more. Please?
LaJiggles chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
Wow... well... um... This certainly is an interesting look at... things. I enjoy it muchly. For some reason it is infinately funnier than the actual Silmarillion. Hm... Nice job.
Tralala chapter 3 . 4/7/2003
This is great! I hope you do the rest! I like the part about the big pretty lights and Manwe saying "Ohm" and the smooshing dwarves part is hilarious as well
tolkienfanatic chapter 4 . 4/7/2003
Very funny...I hope you write more soon!
wishinstar chapter 4 . 4/3/2003
thanks for making this... i have to do like a bookreport on this book and i dont relly understand it so thank u and update soon!
Linwe Seregon chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
Yes like!
Hiro-tyre chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
Basically say "Nyah nyah! Dwarves can live on Middle-earth, but if try destroy trees, Ents will smoosh them like jelly. Mwahahaha!"

Hehe! I love this! Keep writing!
Paper Crane chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
"Ents will smoosh them like jelly!"

Lol! That's so great! This is seriously just what I need: The Silmarillion for Dummies! I could never understand the book when I read it, so this is great. And, I must add, absolutly halarious! Great job, I can't wait to see more.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »