Reviews for The Silmarillion For Idiots
Imaginary Light chapter 3 . 5/18/2003
Ahaha! You are saying what I couldn't put into words while reading the book. "Seems like Valar not know lots of things" and "Elves seem to have better end of deal" are just too too funny.
Hiro-tyre chapter 5 . 5/10/2003
Like. Yes. I LOVE THIS!
LaJiggles chapter 5 . 5/8/2003
Funniness again. Yay!

"Because green pretty stuff not growing.

Because dark.

No photosynthesis.

Valar have no idea what photosynthesis is, so we move on."

*dies* Love that. And the bit about chloroplast too. I wonder if there were scientists in ME...

Lots of Elves have names that end in "-wë", no?

Exactly! :)
Isilwen-Telpefion chapter 5 . 5/8/2003
Well at least I don't have to read the book now. Lol. This was weird? Is it finished? Or is there more to come? When do Luthien and Beren come in? Or aren't they in this book? Me dumb. Me idiot for which this story written for. Please explain slowly to me. Thanks you muchly
Linwe Seregon chapter 5 . 5/7/2003
Me like. More you write soon.

I sound like Yoda.
LadyLupin chapter 5 . 5/5/2003
This is... strange... but oddly captivating. And very funny. Please continue!
Why Can't I Delete My Account chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Ah...finally...a simplified version of the Silmarillion for clueluess people! (although I have read the Silmarillion) Go you!
Lirenel chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
*tries to catch breath from laughing so much* I love this story! Please continue! I can't wait to hear how you deal with Feanor. That should be fun. Keep writing!
Rene chapter 4 . 4/29/2003
Hehe, I like how you're summarizing! _ Keep it up, and update more often, plez?
Warrant Officer Cridiron chapter 4 . 4/26/2003
This is great! Can't wait to see what you have in store for Akallabeth!
Lirenel chapter 4 . 4/26/2003
Me like. Me like very much. You make me laugh. you must write more. Please?
LaJiggles chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
Wow... well... um... This certainly is an interesting look at... things. I enjoy it muchly. For some reason it is infinately funnier than the actual Silmarillion. Hm... Nice job.
Tralala chapter 3 . 4/7/2003
This is great! I hope you do the rest! I like the part about the big pretty lights and Manwe saying "Ohm" and the smooshing dwarves part is hilarious as well
tolkienfanatic chapter 4 . 4/7/2003
Very funny...I hope you write more soon!
wishinstar chapter 4 . 4/3/2003
thanks for making this... i have to do like a bookreport on this book and i dont relly understand it so thank u and update soon!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »