Reviews for The Silmarillion For Idiots
LadyLupin chapter 5 . 5/5/2003
This is... strange... but oddly captivating. And very funny. Please continue!
Why Can't I Delete My Account chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Ah...finally...a simplified version of the Silmarillion for clueluess people! (although I have read the Silmarillion) Go you!
Lirenel chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
*tries to catch breath from laughing so much* I love this story! Please continue! I can't wait to hear how you deal with Feanor. That should be fun. Keep writing!
Rene chapter 4 . 4/29/2003
Hehe, I like how you're summarizing! _ Keep it up, and update more often, plez?
Warrant Officer Cridiron chapter 4 . 4/26/2003
This is great! Can't wait to see what you have in store for Akallabeth!
Lirenel chapter 4 . 4/26/2003
Me like. Me like very much. You make me laugh. you must write more. Please?
LaJiggles chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
Wow... well... um... This certainly is an interesting look at... things. I enjoy it muchly. For some reason it is infinately funnier than the actual Silmarillion. Hm... Nice job.
Tralala chapter 3 . 4/7/2003
This is great! I hope you do the rest! I like the part about the big pretty lights and Manwe saying "Ohm" and the smooshing dwarves part is hilarious as well
tolkienfanatic chapter 4 . 4/7/2003
Very funny...I hope you write more soon!
wishinstar chapter 4 . 4/3/2003
thanks for making this... i have to do like a bookreport on this book and i dont relly understand it so thank u and update soon!
Linwe Seregon chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
Yes like!
Hiro-tyre chapter 4 . 3/29/2003

Hehe! I love this! Keep writing!
Paper Crane chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
"Ents will smoosh them like jelly!"

Lol! That's so great! This is seriously just what I need: The Silmarillion for Dummies! I could never understand the book when I read it, so this is great. And, I must add, absolutly halarious! Great job, I can't wait to see more.
Andy and Saphie chapter 4 . 3/26/2003
Tee hee _ This is one of my favorite chapters in the original Silm. Geeze, the male Valar are insensitive. Poor Yavanna and her pretty flowers. I especially liked the line 'Basically say "Nyah nyah! Dwarves can live on Middle-earth, but if try destroy trees, Ents will smoosh them like jelly. Mwahahaha!"'

Hee hee _ Ents stepping on things is always amusing.
Songofthewind chapter 4 . 3/25/2003
Yeah. I know I want to. ;) This is one of my favorites here. *squirms* Man! I really can't give constructive criticism for something I like this much! Arg!

Oh well. That is a good sign, isn't it? Sorry, I'm rambling. Get that homework done! )

May the West wind guide your wings
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »