Reviews for Love is Eternal
Artemis Gilbert chapter 1 . 7/18
I love Elena. You should do more stories like this. I love the stories where Elena gets pregnant with the baby of Elijah and she leaves Mystic falls. But i did not like that Elena has forgiven the mikaelsons so quickly.
I LOVE ELEJAH!
Elejahalwaysnforever chapter 78 . 3/31
Omg finally the end. Loved it
Elejahalwaysnforever chapter 65 . 3/18
I love this story hope u update soon with more chapters
Komal chapter 65 . 11/29/2017
Hey cmon update soon waiting for next chapter pls
Dove chapter 65 . 10/20/2017
WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG TO UP DATE?
Derekv chapter 65 . 9/17/2017
Good chapter!
Komal chapter 64 . 8/23/2017
Good chapterlooking forward for next
Komal chapter 63 . 8/21/2017
waiting for new chapters
Dove chapter 62 . 8/19/2017
Your story is good but some of the chapter's don't make sense.
Komal chapter 58 . 8/10/2017
OMG!i am just in love with this story...hope to read more chapters...please update soon...great creativity
dove chapter 53 . 6/19/2017
when is Elena going to have the baby?
JMHUW chapter 31 . 4/29/2017
Awww, comedic cliffhanger. At least the way I'm imagining it. Happy the hot dish survived. Can't wait to see what's next. :)
JMHUW chapter 30 . 4/29/2017
Happy that Elijah reminded Kol that he can't act like his old self and think that his fiancee is going to be happy with him about it. Glad that Elena can see through Bonnie's evasion. Can't wait to read the next chapter where Bonnie makes Kol pay. :)
JMHUW chapter 29 . 4/23/2017
Eeks, cliffhanger. Seems like Bonnie is now pregnant too? Unless I read it wrong. The mood swings of that combined with vampire mood traits could be part of why she reacted so strongly. I think that Bonnie reacted the way she did in a way of, Elena is basically her sister and she'll fight hell or high water for anyone that slights her. Although Kol was probably just joking on the Mikaelson tendency to do wherever they want, regardless of what everyone else thinks...Bonnie may have taken it as the Mikaelsons/or just Kol, not really caring if Elena gets to make her choices for her own life. Probably just an overreaction on Bonnie's part where her instincts caused the actions before she could really think things through. Can't wait to see what comes next. Will be interesting to see what everyone elses' reaction will be if they find Kol and Bonnie in their current situation. :)
JMHUW chapter 17 . 4/13/2017
Caroline is still her judgmental self. Definitely showing why Elena didn't tell her right away.