Reviews for You Filthy Ghoul
still my favorite smut for fallout so far. . wish someone other than me would do the obvious Danse/Deacon with Danse experiencing railroad culture shock in between. XD and realizing just how different their factions are, and just how not upset he is by it. XD I haven't put it up yet its on my google docs.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/19/2018
Wow! I don't know why I clicked this originally as it's not a couple I've ever been interested In. But then that's the mark of an amazing author that I'm now hooked and want more of your work on both of them. Thank you so much for such an incredible bit of fanfiction.
ItsAlwaystheBadGuys chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
I wasn't sure I was going to like this, then holy hell! This was AMAZING! Loved the pacing and the character arcs told through so much lovely smut! The sex scenes were brilliant and never felt stale or repetitive like in many other fanfics I've read. Delicious and naughty, and perfect!
Selion chapter 3 . 6/2/2017
" "Subsequent piss baptism"
Fucking. Brilliant.
I love the power dynamic between Hancock and Danse. Looking forward to more! "

Lmao, you like that? I thought it was pretty good.

And yah, me too, they're hecka fun together. Poor Danse, finally someone doesn't just take all his bluster and authority and actually challenges him back. More upcoming sometime in the future. Danse still owes Hancock that drink after all. I still gotta finish this friggin' Bloodborne fic and I got a wild hair to write about a sith warrior and imperial officer gettin' busy with Force touching, yeahhh *high fives self*
Selion chapter 4 . 6/2/2017
"I honestly loved this. I just want more of this pairing but only if you write it. You get their personalities so well without making it to soppy"

Ah, fantastic. Thank you thank you. Workin' on some other stuff now but these two are too fun to put away for long.

And soppy is exactly what I kept trying to avoid here. I feel like it's kind of dancing around it in chapter 4, but I think maybe I avoided really jumping into the sop pile. I rewrote and clipped out a ton of stuff from chapters 1 and 2 for that exact reason; they were getting way too comfortable with each other way too quickly, and I felt like that should never really happen. That's something I discovered about myself writing this one: my mind really badly wants to write stories where everyone's fine and no one gets angry or does anything bad. I dunno. I'm trying to work away from it.

Thank you again!
Lost Triforce chapter 4 . 6/1/2017
"Subsequent piss baptism"
Fucking. Brilliant.
I love the power dynamic between Hancock and Danse. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
Selion chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
"Don't suppose we could get another chapter set a couple weeks later when Danse finds out the truth about himself?"

Currently workin on another chapter, though not on that subject. I have been thinking about that plot point though, and I could get to it in the future. Sorry to say I'm an awfully slow writer, so don't hold your breath, but thank you so much for the interest :D Why's translating your brain into text gotta be so agonizingly difficult?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
How can I not realise that this is a brilliant ship until I've just read your fic
mistress0fyaoi chapter 2 . 4/2/2017
i never knew I wanted this pairing until I read this, damn that was hot