Reviews for All That's Good and Bad
spike'smate chapter 19 . 3/13/2013
wow what a story gonna read the 2nd part now
kili-2 chapter 14 . 6/30/2003
i would login but i gotta go. It's a great story so far I'll finish reading it later
spikealicious chapter 13 . 4/22/2003
Scary dinosaur thing-y. Ow, it got Buffy and helped Spike to do what he had to do, fight his own barrier.
spikealicious chapter 12 . 4/22/2003
Loved the line, "It's just monotonous drivel. The blighter who wrote this should be tortured. Make him read his own stuff, that will drive him around the bend."
spikealicious chapter 11 . 4/22/2003
I really liked this chapter, you do well in taking Spike from the silly to the serious, in regards to his memories and his self torture.

Pillow fight was fun.

Very nice!
spikealicious chapter 10 . 4/22/2003
Nice job of putting things right with the Spike, Buffy, & Dawn, as well as Giles & Spike. If only he could be so forgiving on the show.

Very curious to see what this big bad is that's been flaying people, haunting Willow's dreams, and appearing to Spike.

Also, nice job of Spike explaining to Buffy that although he still loves her, it's not going to interfere with their friendship ever again.
timeends chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
If there is an angst please be light.. I hope. Anyway, good writing. :)
Spuffygirl chapter 10 . 3/10/2003
Hey I never read the first version of your story so all I can really say is that I love this story. The characterization is right on. I am onl up to ch. 10 so I still have some reading to do. By the way thanks so much for all the reviews you have sumitted to all my stories.
Rachel9 chapter 19 . 3/9/2003
Wow! What a way to end it - major cliffhanger! Great story.I'm looking forward to reading the to read the first few parts of it now, actually. I hope this helped you get rid of that writers block for the sequel as well. Love the story, looking forward to whatever you come up with next!
LoveablePoptart chapter 9 . 3/8/2003
I am so loving this story, it's so SWEET! I'm only on ch 9 but I've it's made me smile so much. I'll tell ya it's goin on my fav stories list right now!

much love sweetie,

Rachel9 chapter 17 . 3/6/2003
Oh, yay! Smoochies! :D Its about time! ANd I love the idea of their great :) I'm looking forward to more!
Rachel9 chapter 15 . 3/4/2003
Oh, cliffhanger! Interesting with the fight in the I guess they're connected or something? Well, I'm curious. Can't wait for the next part!
Rachel9 chapter 14 . 3/4/2003
Great chapter! I really like the gang's acceptance of Spike, very nice. Haha, and the tickle-fest was cute too :)
reviewer 131 chapter 14 . 3/4/2003
Well I have to write a review, And I think It all comes down to one word.

That is so cute I liked it,

I give it 3.8 out of 5.0

congratulations! keep it up
reviewer 131 chapter 13 . 3/2/2003
well, that's an interesting chaptewr, i want to know how Xander reacts to Spike saving his life, Update please? :D

3,2 stars out of five.

Cause Im in a bad mood today.

yeah, bitchy me.