Reviews for Ripples in the Sea of Time
Ann chapter 1 . 3/7
Oh ho? This is super interesting! It's been a while, but I hope inspiration strikes you soon!
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
damn good! this makes so much sense
sarahgri99 chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
I loved this! I completely agree with lambo that destroying the mafia was a stupid idea! I'd actually love to see a sequel to this if at all possible lol. I am a little confused on what lambo wants to happen tho. Does he not want Tsuna to be Don? or does he not want tsuna to try to destroy the mafia/vongola?
LokiLol chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Oh wow, I never really thought about consequences that plan would have D: it looks interesting, hope to see more soon :3
Untrust Us chapter 1 . 3/2/2017
It is always interesting to see actual consequences on other characters based on decisions made by the main character. There are usually so many ideals and morals mixed up in everything without taking into account people affected and the reactions that could happen.
Lambo is a very interesting pov character for this exploration due to his dependancy on Tsuna and the others since he was just about 5 when he was introduced and therefore has lots of room to grow in different directions.

Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Hyakuma chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
Wait, is this 5 year old Lambo or 15 year old one?
yaoi puppy chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Hmm you know I have to wonder if Tsuna really was trying to destroy the Vongola but not as part of getting rid of the mafia but as a subconscious form of revenge on them for forcing him into that life and if he found out about the seal in this timeline then also being the direct cause of the suffering he went though in his childhood.
Evani chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
I'm definitely interested in seeing what you plan on doing :D thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Oh God I agree so much... Tsuna is being such a naive Civilian child...
There's no way to remove crime because man I greedy and cruel and will always want more...

Bleh...
Umei no Mai chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Lambo, baby boy, you deserve so much better! I'm sure both Xanxus and Squalo are well aware that you're basically committing suicide here, along with 'murdering' everybody else when the timeline reverts. But then again, without Tsuna there you just don't care anymore, do you?

(Hi Shadow!)
Shadowblayze chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
As much as I love Tsuna, I ,too, have always had issues with that plan. I guess it always seemed too Iemitsu-like for my comfort?!

Like, Tsuna's main influences are basically Nana and Reborn, so how the fuck did the TYL thing ever happen? And why i the hell would Hibari ever agree to it? It seems rather herbivorous and bite-you-to-actual-death worthy.

So I love this~! Your characters are lovely and interesting as always! Bravo, Izzy!
(Hi, Umei!)