Reviews for Prisoner of Circumstance
paulaa90 chapter 27 . 5/2/2017
So Peter was able to escape, which means that somehow he will be helping Voldemort return. And now that we have confirmation that he is Dahlia’s father I’m looking forwards to seeing how this will all play out. I looking forward to finding out who Dahlia’s mother is? If Sirius survives the DoM battle? And reading about their new life together.

I loved reading your wonderful story and I’m looking forward to GoF. Please PM me when you post the first chapter, as I am eagerly awaiting it.

paulaa90 chapter 26 . 5/2/2017
I need someone to remind me as to why Canon could not have happened like this. Couldn’t Severus have been woken up and shown prove that Peter was alive and clear Sirius’s name. But at least in this story he sees the error of his ways.

And now that Fudge has Peter’s confession Dahlia & Sirius can finally be together.

paulaa90 chapter 25 . 5/2/2017
Well I guess Peter slip [ of the tongue confirms that Dahlia is Voldemort’s daughter. I had really hoped that was not the case, but it will be interesting to see how Sirius and all will react to this information.

I had hoped that Severus and Sirius would be able to let go of their school rivalry, but I see that is not the case.

paulaa90 chapter 24 . 5/2/2017
I’s forgotten that Sirius’s relationship with Severus in your story is not as bad as in Canon. Hopefully he will do the right this this time and Sirius will be free.

So Sirius & Dahlia have finally made love. I wonder what everyone’s reaction to this is going to be. I’m sure that the Dumbledore brothers are not going to be happy about it, but maybe once Sirius is free it will be better.

I loved reading about their first time together, it was stunning, caring, loving and on fire.

I’m still hoping that Buckbeak can be saved somehow.

FluffcakesAndLemonade chapter 27 . 5/2/2017
Wonderful job as always! As for the rest of the reviewers if you would like me to explain the complex character and relationship development to you then by all means inbox me. Ive helped AislingIsobel through the whole process and it would save her a lot of grief as the writer if you would actually educate yourselves and understand the angle of the writing than post a review labeling a character as a Pedophile. The definition of a Pedophile is a person that is sexually attracted to children. When she was a child he didnt find her sexually attractive, only beautiful. When she grew up well past the age of consent is when his view of her altered. for further information please feel free to inbox me. seriously.
Kat chapter 7 . 5/2/2017
I'm just a little confused... Your writing style is wonderful, you're doing a great job but plot wise... Why is everyone suddenly a pedophile and why is everyone else okay with it? Why not have it start off as a platonic love and have it blossom when they reunite as adults? Also, why were they on the train? Weren't they just in the Hogshead? The train station is in Hogsmead already so where were they taking the train from? But besides that,all good and I'm gonna continue reading :)
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 27 . 5/2/2017
Love it
Purplestan chapter 27 . 5/1/2017
This was so good thank you
Purplestan chapter 26 . 5/1/2017
Is this a AU story then because you had peter captured but that never happened as he got away.
Bsmiles123 chapter 27 . 5/1/2017
Yay! This was such a good story! I'm so excited to see where you take GOF especially since Sirius is free and you probably won't kill Sirius in OOP. (Ps if you are tell me now so I can start digging my grave) I'm so glad I got to read this! And Voldemort! I knew it!
ForeverTeamEdward13 chapter 27 . 5/1/2017
Good chapter! And good ending! I love stories that have Sirius as a free man! Please post the sequel soon!
xlijahsgirl chapter 27 . 5/1/2017
Omg your my new favorit person
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 25 . 4/30/2017
Love it
Guest chapter 25 . 4/29/2017
loving this story! love from the philippines please continue this story hihi
amazinglyme424 chapter 25 . 4/29/2017
I loved this chapter. Keep posting! I cant waot to read more!