Reviews for Magical Girl Escalation Taylor
shugokage chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Interesting story!
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
If there's one thing I need to note, is that you omitted the fact that there is invisitext in the SpaceBattles version, at the very least.

There were two spoiler-in-jokes in the first chapter alone, and the trend continues in later ones.
At least courtesy mention their existence in the Author's note please.
drakonpie250 chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
This is awesome.
Jack Inqu chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Oh my. Taylor, the Queen of Escalation, the god killer, with Nanoha 'The Befriender' Takamachi's powers?

Screw bracing for impact, world. That won't be nearly enough to save you.

And from the way it sounds, she might end up with more/different powers than Nanoha, depending how the gem interprets and grants her request.

In any event, I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
Secundum chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Hmm, saw the title and thought this would be the Nanoha x HP story you've been planing for a while.
Not a fan of Worm, but I'll follow it anyway and see how it goes - I enjoyed 'What Happens in Vegas' despite disliking the show.
amimai002 chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
A worm fic from one of my favourite story tellers, where you loose nanohas thermonuclear friendship ray on the endbringers? Please tell me you are gonna shoot zis with a bifrending ray, I always liked zis, she's best girl!
Kiritsugu Emiya chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
I don't like the second person perspective much, but I'll give this a chance.

I was kinda looking forward to Team Hellhound, but I can understand if you don't want to write that. Volume 4 was a bit lackluster. I'd still like your interpretation of a RWBY/HP crossover. You're one of my top three favorite authors.

Ok, so the story itself. Not that much going on, but Taylor finding what I assume is Rising Heart is interesting. Worm is such a rich playground, and I know you'll love playing in it.

This has the potential to turn out really great. Actually, speaking of, have you read the other MGLNWorm crossover? Magical Girl Lyrical Taylor? You should, its great. Plus it might give you ideas.
Deletedaccount7588975340678547 chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Theres never enough Worm stories in the world, and one from someone who knows how to write can only make it better. I'm definitely looking forward to the next instalment, it'll also be interesting to see how 'light and cheery' and Worm fit together...
GERGE chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Well, I really like your stories. This means I got to read Worm now, I guess )

Still, I was hoping for that RWBY crossover when Black Queen slowed down (