Reviews for The Dream
AlexaWaitsForTheEnd chapter 1 . 1/4
Dear Bex,

I have loved your story since its initial publication ten years ago. PLEASE update this story!

Also: I love Temeril and Sarah, your writing style, your meticulous attention to the details of Tolkien's mythos, and I love the wit present in your work!

PLEASE, for the love of all deities, UPDATE! :D
AngelInDisguise123 chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
You finished a story that spanned 8 years.
I must bow to you.
*bows* *bows again* *bows once more*
NavyReservist chapter 23 . 2/7/2013
Oh how I wish there was more...
faye50free chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
Really, Really loving your story it is so original. I hope to see new chapters soon.
Alexandra Thyme chapter 23 . 10/6/2011
This story is SO GOOD! I look forward to the coming chapters. And you have such a wonderful way with words. I am in love with this AU tale!
Lyane de Rivesen chapter 23 . 6/1/2011
Hello,

I have just finished to read the whole story. I think it's one of the best I have ever see. You have managed to imagine an good UA but without the dreaded Evil-Mary-Sue. I like the idea that your story will not follow the original path.

I hope that we will have some news from the fellowships, both of them. Please, write another chapter soon ?

Lyane

PS: I hope that my syntax is not too bad. English is not my mother tongue, by far .
hermonine chapter 22 . 10/19/2006
Nice story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
tigerlilly396 chapter 22 . 8/29/2006
please finish please
Kiricat chapter 22 . 10/16/2005
I love this story! When will you update it? Soon? Plz?
FaithAngel712 chapter 22 . 9/4/2005
Wow. This is easily one of the most original LotR stories and it is very, very well-written! It's amazing work! Please continue this. There is so much suspense, I can't wait. It's also somewhat realistic, but much more realistic then other stories like this. I must admit, this is a bit darker then other stories, but that just adds a certain quality to it. You must continue!
Jade elf chapter 22 . 7/16/2005
... wow... wow, I cant believe how awesome this story is, a realistic oc in the middle earth story. Great job, wonderful character development and I love how you made Sarah special only because she knew the story, there are no obvious things that are special about her aside from being in middle earth and her will. Keep up the awesome work.
Morfiwen chapter 22 . 2/24/2005
Phew, glad I finally found a way to contact the author of this fic. I found this from another website you posted this.

I think that the story's wonderful so far, quite a different twise from what I'm used to in the fandom, please update often... and read & review my fics as well _
Crecy chapter 22 . 1/16/2005
I absolutly love your story. Most people do the usual, add a character and follow the storyline with a few interesting quirks. An important step to moving to write better and more original story, i know, but your story is really well done. I find myself caught up in the flow of the words and the expert point of view from Sarah. Everything is different and I would enjoy reading how the story changes next. Please update soon and make this reader very happy. _
Blue Kat chapter 22 . 1/1/2005
Yay! An update! That I finally have time to read! Excellent!

I love this story. Despite the fact that this is another beautifully written, yet inherently evil cliffhanger. You must update to redeem yourself-I'm very anxious to learn about the Evil Presence. Or what you will. :-D

Grad school? GRAD SCHOOL? There is an Evil Presence to be dealt with-tell your professors that the very fate of Middle-earth rests on your shoulders! You don't have time to write their essays!

Ahem. Sorry. Got carried away for a moment. Anyway, I hope you can get an update in soon. Until then, I shall be waiting in the shadows, ready to strike with a review when Chapter 23 is posted. :-)

-Blue Kat