Reviews for Star Wars: Intergalactic Alliance
You're Normal Sheevite chapter 1 . 6/30
Galactic Empire solo stomps the Terrans, Zerg, and Protoss.
if the empire invades ether char or zeras then there's going to be an massacre because the zerg are only going to spam every thing.
Zerg! Kerrigan and James Raynor to battle!
Good story keep up the good work.
Eldritch King chapter 4 . 12/29/2017
Add the zerg into the conflict, Zagara will be willing to aid because of what she learned from Kerrigan. Continue this story, the battle between the koprulu sector and the galactic empire is something I will look forward to reading. I look forward to read the reaction of the empire to the tal'darim, the zergs and to the xel'naga.
M.A.N chapter 4 . 12/11/2017
Today we take a look at Annihilator.
The Annihilator is nerazim version of immortal.
It isn't as strong as immortal or do highly splash damage as vanguard but it can do heavy damage to a single target and able to shoot aerial target.
As the last duty with it's robotic assault brother in arms against the Dark God,it serve well as an aircraft defense anti anti-heavy unit for the immortal and vanguard.
In this war alongside with the taldarim's wraith walker against galactic empire's all terrains walkers and tanks divisions.
"The fallen still serve"as it March above the the ashes of the galactic empire's corpses and scraps.
"En taro Zeratul"
battlecruiser03 chapter 4 . 9/25/2017
Go ahead and add the Zerg and please update this I really like this.
VladImpaler chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
You the first moment I saw Alarak I could only think of how cool would it be to see him fight Darth Sidious.I would die to see that.
willtofish chapter 4 . 9/8/2017
More! This is the first crossover of these that I have found to be amazing! Please continue he it!
NOOBZILLA chapter 4 . 8/5/2017
I think your story and it,s character progress is good and a interesting crossover, and to answer your zerg question i think they should show up out of nowhere during a future battle in space or on a planet maybe both and blind side the galactic empire giving the other heroes time to counter attack, this is just my two cents, it's your story so do what you want.
Papercut chapter 4 . 6/19/2017
Zagara should go to war!
Replicator chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
Interesting, it would be quite intimidating to incorporate the most likely superior energy core thingies from Star Wars into Starcraft, perhaps permanent shielding with temporary matrix able to be activated underneath the permanent shield? Or maybe the Star Wars tech will allow the Starcraft ships to have their real innards shrink further due to innovations they may have. Perhaps more efficient energy cores like mentioned before, so they wont have to take up as much space? Meaning more armor, this is all very interesting as is many cross-over ideas.

Perhaps even the Protoss would consider to look into the Imperial's shielding tech? Might provide a few innovations to their impressive tech, meaning even smaller ships on their side as well? Very interesting, will stay tuned. Also; would like if the Zerg weren't the main focus; unlike many other stories. Perhaps they were pushed to the outer rim of the Korprulu Sector? Or perhaps they flew off to another nearby Sector or something? It would be interesting to see Imperials attack the Zerg and mistake them for Yuuzhan Vong. Or maybe Yuuzhan Vong VS Zerg? As said before, very interesting to think about!
Snl chapter 4 . 5/4/2017
Oh yesss! Put Zagara in action! Ooooo, maybe in several later chapters the UED can come in as an enemy to both factions!
Sixsamchaos chapter 4 . 4/13/2017
I would suggest have the zerg act as a defense group or reinforcement group for the Koprulu fleets heading into the star wars space. The zerg will not be so well received considering their feral nature and the desire to gather essence. If that is the case, you can also use this as an excuse for them to send fleets of their own to battle the Empire in exchange for various dna from other species.

The Death Fleet is an armada and is very large, large enough to be a threat to the Golden Armada. Also, while the marines aren't really covered in handling laser weapons, their heavy armor should protect them as they are rather thick. From what I know of the weapons and armor from both universes, the marines should handle the standard issue stormtrooper weapons easily. The heavier weapons of the Empire like the more powerful repeater rifles will be more of a threat.
WisteriaKitsune chapter 4 . 4/2/2017
ADD THE ZERG PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS! I WANT TO SEE THE EMPIRES HORROR WHEN FACING THEIR OWN INFESTED UNITS
Seraphius chapter 4 . 4/1/2017
Yo! I am looking forward to this! I like how you balanced out the fact that the Koprulu Sector is tiny compared to the massive Galactic Empire. I believe you did a fairly good job in organizing the numbers of the fleet. It would have been nice to have Jim Raynor meet Luke Skywalker.