Reviews for Scion of Sorcery: Phase One: Potter-Strange?
albus the fool dumbledork lol
Tar16 chapter 21 . 1/19
I am sad to see you giving up writing. I have enjoyed your stories.

Many positive vibes for your future endeavors!
Incantations7 chapter 10 . 1/11
I would have expected the hat to say Ravenclaw, based on the way you’ve described him so far…
EvenstarMoonblood chapter 21 . 12/25/2023
Aww shit just discovered you! Love itWould hope to read how your story continues. Please do not believe all the negativity.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/18/2023
So unless Sirius blood adopts Neville he can't really get the black seat. Harry atleast has black blood in him though his father's side of Dorea Black.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2023
I know they had to die for the plot and everything but you'd think they'd be more aware of Pettigrew, Snape, and etc...
Cenna chapter 21 . 12/17/2023
I will miss reading your storys. sorry
Jazedsteel chapter 21 . 12/17/2023
Wanted to say a quick Thank you for what you have shared, sorry some ppl haven't been appreciative of your time & effort. IF you ever decide to share again in the future, I will enjoy your works. Between now & then, or if the you never share something again, I wish you wellness, peace, and happiness.
Wdean2023 chapter 21 . 12/16/2023
Sorry you got a lot of negativity, and that you are no longer writing stories.
Hope things get better for you, Merry Christmas.
BluPhnx chapter 1 . 12/15/2023
honestly sad to see you go DZ2. I loved to read ALL of your works and FFN has lost one HELL of a writer. I hope that one day I can find more of your work, even if it isn't on FFN
NooblePhoenix chapter 21 . 12/15/2023
Really sad to see you go, DZ2. You're one of the best and consistent HP Fiction writers on here. I've loved a lot of your stories over the years for the creativity, effort, and love you put into them. They were entertaining. I hope and pray that where ever you go next it'll be enjoyable to do, DZ2. Thank you once again for all the good fics, I might just re-read a few! Godspeed, man!
Dant3 chapter 21 . 12/15/2023
Nobody cares, get over yourself.
totalsolution chapter 21 . 12/15/2023
I'm truly sad to hear that. I loved your work on this site, but I can understand not wanting to write when it becomes a chore and a fight. I wish you all the best, and thank you for the good time you brought me and many others with your work.
Monster King chapter 21 . 12/15/2023
I really hope you continue
Supermoi chapter 1 . 11/12/2023
Wow... I REALLY love this opening. Its going to be a great story innit?