Reviews for Scion of Sorcery
bobel1990 chapter 19 . 11/28
why even Start with that as an ending , Like going on a Road Trip and you drive into the Next chasm
Dominic Flandry chapter 11 . 10/15
Harry's explanations ring hollow, honestly. His emphasis on James Potter only being his adoptive father and his emphatic rejection of the Potter name, which was also his mother's chosen surname does seem to be an emphatic rejection of being in any way a Potter. The emphasis on being adopted also seems to reflect an attitude that ignores the magical aspects of his adoption, diminishing James Potter and coming across as Harry not really caring about him, despite occasional minor statements otherwise.
Stephanie MRV chapter 19 . 10/8
WHAT!?
Where's the rest. Pls don't stop
BillBrink chapter 19 . 9/30
Good story. I hope you would continue it in a sequel. Thanks.
MattBlack chapter 19 . 9/30
Ummm it's USA that are the biggest fans of halloween, all witches call it Samhain...
albus potter-greengrass chapter 1 . 9/30
I like in the future one harry/black widow
BRUH3000 chapter 1 . 9/29
Shitty story
mauricemattis17 chapter 19 . 9/26
Grade S shit you have written here thumbs up
nightwing27 chapter 2 . 9/23
good thing in my stories lily and james never died harry will have a better protection then have his mother died just like the protection in the story second chance: snape return screw the propechy says they need to die they will surive the battle with tom for the 4th time
DaSalvatore chapter 20 . 9/23
I'm saying this in an honest attempt to help your skill. Finishing writing a damn story before posting it.

I've lost track of just how many times you've put a "Phase Two/Part Two" update in this story only to then take it and the next part down because you got struck by an idea, wrote it out, and then either didn't know where to go or had some other reason for not only not continuing it, but taking it down.

DZ, you're like one of those real-life Dudleys in the sense of having a second room full of broken and/or discarded items that had been your latest passion project only to get bored/disenchanted with the hard work a few weeks later. Practice some restraint and focus in private so you can work on your stories until they're finished.
bunnyobelenus chapter 5 . 9/22
Ok, I will be honest. I don't really follow or keep up with MCU, DC, or any of that and I was a little worried that I wouldn't be able to read this. I was afraid there would be reference that would fly so high over my head that I wouldn't enjoy this. It made me sad because you are in my top 10 writers list. I decided to try and read it anyway. I am glad I did. It is a great story. I just pretend that anyone I don't recognize is an OC. I know they aren't but it helps things make sense.
CCSakuraforever chapter 19 . 9/22
Muy bueno el capítulo muy interesante como le va a Harry en el cementerio con neville más su encuentro con sirius y remus que pasó ahí más que pasara en la reunión
erozoth chapter 15 . 9/5
I don't care how "cool" that oath appears to be, if you fluctuate between a genius 11 years old far more mature than his age to a moron it is not good reading. All I can see is a kid, an idiot that would even take the percent of a chance with his magic on the line for 1-7 years. All he needs is someone to go to Snape and tell him all this and Snape would rather die than take the points, this will not happen because of the story, so for me there is no sense of drama or suspense, it will just not happen, he will get the points deducted, end of story, which is not a good thing when it relies on plot.
erozoth chapter 13 . 9/5
Again, why did you send him to this school? I get it if he was there to actually learn... but at this rate it would require pure plot manipulation to keep him there more than a year.
How did he not see voldy with his eyes? Yes, they are "deactivated" but he used them once already and they were said to see on "their own" or some such.
If he was there for the prophecy why the school? Go investigating, it just seems too random.
erozoth chapter 11 . 9/5
I think this chapters would have been more... fun, if it was clear he is going in with the intention of making a mess. As is I wonder why did he go, feels like a headache and bad childhood with no benefits.