Reviews for New Enemies, New Alliances, Love Rekindled
CJaMes12 chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
I am really enjoying this!
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
OK, I was POSITIVE that I'd added this to Faves and reviewed it and whatnot! But I apparently didn't...Lamesauce! OK, anways, I 3 this crossover and it's pairings! You've kept everyone in character and I am eager to read more!

Cheers!

~redrose7856
redrose7856 chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
It's doubtful that this review will even matter, but oh well. GREAT story! I really like it!

~redrose7856
IllogicallySpiralling chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
I love Stargate and Roswell. Are you going to update? According to the update date, it has been a few years since your last one. :)
midvalley9 chapter 10 . 4/21/2006
Wow, it's really good. A great crossover idea.
John Doe chapter 10 . 12/25/2004
Great story you must update soon
rankokun alpha chapter 10 . 12/8/2004
i love it keep up the good work! cant wait for the next chapter!
RTds9 chapter 10 . 11/23/2004
I am so much loving a huge Stargate and Isabel/Alex fan this story is hurry it up and update soon.
Verse12 chapter 4 . 8/23/2004
Cool, I liked Alex being so forceful and not taking any crap from anyone. I just hope he doesn't get courtmartialed for giveing out classified info.

Plus I hope the NID doesn't find out about the Pod-Squad.

Verse12 chapter 3 . 8/23/2004
Another well done chapter, I can't wait to see Sg-1 interact some with the pod squad.

Also I wonder what the Ol'snake heads are doing in Roswell?

Verse12 chapter 2 . 8/23/2004
Wow great chapter, the grammer and spelling were well done and the pacing and characterazation were also good.

I look forward to reading the rest of this fic.

keep up the good work.

Lisa chapter 10 . 3/24/2004
Wow, I really like this story. I love both shows and I like how you blended them. I was kind of disappointed to see it end here. However, I loved the rest of it. Thanks!
Rhoboat chapter 10 . 2/16/2004
Good overall plot , but a few too many grammatical and spelling errors. Not enough to detract from the story itself, but enough for them to be mentioned. Also, the parenthetical explanations are a little unnecessary. Hope you do continue though!
deiron lionheart chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
whoa. I just read all chapters. Way to go man. its great. Please continue the rest of the story. i am eager for waiting on the rest.

I have a few remarks if it is possible:

1) Kivar no ruler of Antar with help of SGC.

2) Max king but Lives on Earth. Instead Shayman

regent until Soàn/daughter Liz & Max is

grown up and made King/Queen Antar

3) The Four working in SGC together with Alex.

4) Marriage Alex to Isabel on end with a child

coming.

5) Alex promoted to Colonel or higher after an

extraordinary duty or receiving highest Medal

of USA

I have more but i think this will do.

Continue please! please! please! please! please!
bri chapter 10 . 6/15/2003