Reviews for Icing Isn't Just for Cupcakes
Very cute, i loved it.
KMJeanne chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
this is so sweet!
MollyandArthur chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Such a sweet read! I don't normally go for anything quite so AU, but this was very well done!
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Loved the cute story. The dynamic between Hermione and Harry was perfect for siblings and I loved the connection between Fred and Hermione. Thanks for writing!
Synoir chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
I love this! I have little hearts floating around me, seriously! Wonderful treat! Thanks!
shadesofwhimsy chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
I loved this. I needed some fluff and you definitely delivered!

Also, I've never seen hockey in a fanfic before, so kudos to you from a Canadian girl!:)
xXLarxPhobiaXx chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
This is soo cute! I love me some Weasley twins!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
cute
michellejjones chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
honestly? this was so fun to read. i would've never thought of this au, i really really liked it. seriously. 10/10.
kelpie169 chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Fred and hockey and funny shirts and hockey fights and...you gave me a totally perfect one shot! I honestly wish there was more! Sigh. Awesome job darlin!
Love-is-hell chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Utterly completely brilliant! Feel free to continue writing whatever the plot bunny comes up with- the results are fantastic. This is so sweet and adorable and made me giggle :)
McKenzie Shea chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
I'm loving your non-magical takes on all of these characters! Thank you for being so creative and also keeping the characters we all know and love.
kkelly04 chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
This was just so fluffy and cute I loved it
Chanberra chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
This is the first time I have seen two of my greatest loves, Harry Potter and hockey, combined. And it is officially the best thing. My goodness.. if there had been a puppy involved somehow I may have imploded!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Omg this is so cute and I love it!