Reviews for Pinky Promises
emmzac chapter 44 . 1/3
Hi, just finished what you written in this fic to see that it’s not complete but that you’d published, so I went looking but can only see book 1. How many books will be in this series and if more than 1 have any more been published?

Thanks and enjoyed what I’d read which is why I’m looking for the full published version.

Juanita
Guest chapter 42 . 12/5/2020
Wow this chapter was beautiful
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Guest chapter 24 . 12/2/2020
I just had finish reading the intro to this chapter and I want to tell you that your way to tell the story is really amazing. I like that the love is slowly building.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 8/20/2020
after the bomb from last chapter, the ending of this one is amazing!...I was a little mad at you for a moment. Something like "whaaaat? Again?!" But, it is not so far-fetched considering they did stay a couple of years there and you told us about the sessions in the study
alexiana75 chapter 4 . 8/19/2020
hmmm. I am very sleepy and I need to go to bed so I will tell you my theories: Marley is Bella (Scarlet's )daughter. It doesn't make sense, to kidnap a little girl who can't help not even a little. Paul? Maybe an undercover agent.I hope. And Lola, will help them escape together with emmet and all of them will go to Forks.
Lyndseyxx chapter 41 . 7/21/2020
Wow, loved this. You’re a fantastic writer!
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 42 . 6/21/2020
Absolutely loved this story! You did an amazing job!
sweet5serendipity chapter 44 . 5/25/2020
this was an amazing journey. such a bittersweet thing for it to end. But I must say unlike many others, you tried to make this as realistic as possible. that while Edward's affection and care helped Bella heal, it definitely wasn't a 2 second thing. It takes time to heal from such trauma and you did a really good job at portraying them. Thank you so much for this. And thank you for not removing it, so that readers like me could read it way after this story was finished. Stay strong, safe and sane
Patriciadiane chapter 43 . 5/25/2020
love the family dynamics
Who is at the door?
Patriciadiane chapter 42 . 5/25/2020
Beautiful proposal
Patriciadiane chapter 41 . 5/24/2020
Marley is one quick cookie.
Patriciadiane chapter 40 . 5/24/2020
What a journey for all of them. I'll miss them so much.
Patriciadiane chapter 39 . 5/24/2020
and we all went awwwwwww
Patriciadiane chapter 38 . 5/24/2020
I am missing these two already
Patriciadiane chapter 37 . 5/24/2020
I love that they followed him. Sad about his grandfather.
1,727 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »