Reviews for Pinky Promises
NeeNee246 chapter 9 . 5h
OMG! I hope things are going to work out for everyone! This is a fantastic story! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 8 . 5h
OHMYGODNESS! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE! O.O
NeeNee246 chapter 7 . 6h
OMG! Emmett didn't go with them! AND they are going to leave Marley! OMG! O.O
NeeNee246 chapter 6 . 6h
OMG! IMG I hope Scarlett will be alright!? They are doing this! They are going to get away with Emmett's help! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 5 . 6h
OMG! I hope this is it! I hope they are going to get away in the next chapter! O.O
NeeNee246 chapter 4 . 6h
Okay, so, Emmett is paying attention? I am hoping they will get out soon! I think the newest hands may just be there to help. I can only hope they are! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 3 . 6h
OHMY! These poor girls! I hope that they will find a way out! :(
NeeNee246 chapter 2 . 6h
Hmmmm...all those ranch hands and not one of them sees that these girls are hurting or abused?
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 7/20
OMG! O.O
Princess Treacle chapter 42 . 7/9
This was such a beautiful story and you told it so well. I adore the way this was written and how you dealt with everything.
Smusic F. Reader chapter 42 . 6/24
I really loved this story. I was one of the people at the Vegas Meetup when the story was rec’d, but just now getting a chance to read it. I apologize for just now leaving a reply, I read with a voice app, and it is easier to keep listening. I can’t wait to start the sequel. There are some questions I have, but know that you, at times, go back in memories and answer them. I will see if they are answered in the sequel. If not, I will ask for a possible outtake. LOL
I was not ready for the rollercoaster that was this story. The pain and later joy that you were able to convey was magical. Thank you for writing.
Gidget922 chapter 42 . 5/30
For recd this amazing touching story .So many emotions and feelings came back to me, from reading this.
I have no words to express, but "Thank you "
LOVE this story. I don't know why I had trouble getting into it the first few chapters but then I was sucked in and could not stop reading! I loved the story line and gradually building relationships. Looking forward to reading more of your stories! Thanks for writing!
kezcullen chapter 20 . 5/8
what i am not understanding is why bella has not been given the option of an abortion?
1,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »