Reviews for Pinky Promises
twimima7 chapter 4 . 8/22
I don't understand why Emmett haven't seen what has been happening. Paul and Lola noticed!
twimima7 chapter 3 . 8/21
Sad chapter like they lost all hope.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 8/21
I cannot imagine the girls lives. What an animal, he used them as slaves, beat and raped raped Scarlett and had a child?
Kksmum chapter 16 . 8/20
I am enjoying reading this despite the poor editing and unrealistic events. Don’t know why you made Bella and Charlie blonde! Twihards must be very upset! Lol. I have read up to this point all in one go because I could not put it down. Looking forward to more.
D00rFr4m3 chapter 1 . 7/22
So is this Bella/Rosalie or Bella/Edward? Because the tags make this seem like Bella/Rosalie, but from the reviews and the tiny bit it reading ahead I've done it's Bella/Edward which I have 0 interest in reading.
yes edward just gets all the glory. he's the romantic hero, we get it. he saved her from the burning building, comforted her daughter when no one else could, he knew more than the doctors did to get her see her strength. jeez.
I hardly believe a child that was so wary of strangers and lived in fear would be cuddled up to a man she just met, even willing to be a way from her own mother when she usually clings to fiercely so she can sit in his lap and sleep in his room. Sorry, but that is fucking weird and such bullshit. Take away it being Edward and fanfiction, the fact that Bella even allows it is not okay. He's a stranger, she doesn't know him anymore! Even if that mother screamed in her sleep I cannot see her wanting to be separated. She would be used to the stress and Realistically the child would still be wary, taken from the ranch and in a new place surrounded by more strangers? No, I see where you're going with this but already they're relying heavily on Edward when it would just not be done. They haven't even taken Bella who was nearly killed to the hospital yet and they don't have any clue why she's having nightmares and anxiety? Really? You make it seem like they stupefied by her behavior. She'd been held captive since she was 8 years old! She is malnourished, was strangled, has a head injury, and inhaled heavy smoke. The first thing they would have done was take her to the hospital, where she'd likely stay for days I'm sure, meet with trauma specialists and then been reintroduced to their family.
its awful that archies boss wouldnt let him leave work to find sister that has just been found after being missing for 12 years. i guess you had to work edward in there somehow..but even then it seems like it been months or even years since he'd seen charlie or peter?
im glad riley is trustworthy. he's a little rude, though. i thought he was going to be working with garret for a minute there too. wonder who remi was? garret's wife? obviously its someone that knows that scarlet and rosalie are being held against their will
Okay so i get why he didn't bother calling them by different names now, they're from england. but this chapter lost me all over again. why did emmet stay? it doesn't make sense to let the three of them go when she can't drive, doesn't have any idea where they are or where to go, and scarlett is passed out after nearly being strangled to death. he should've gotten into the car with, drove them to a freaking hospital and then called the police about the fire and them being kidnap victims. instead he sends three helpless girls off on their own. huh? thats so dangerous. she doesn't know how to drive down the driveway safely let alone travel along the highway. now scarlet is thinking about abandoning her daughter and fearing garret returning which wouldn't have happened if emmett stayed with them and helped them to safety.
I just find it odd the kidnapper calls them by their real names around so many people. in most case the kidnapper choose their own names for their victims. Anyone could google "scarlette and rosalie" and the case of two girls with the same name and description that are missing would come up. It had to have been a big case, with two girls taken together. (Amanda Berry was missing for a decade and the people who she ran to still knew her case because it was heavily publicized ) It seems unlikely especially if he has more to hide then being a kidnapper and wants them to be secretive around others. also the cops are really slacking if they know he has two grown "daughters" living with him but there's no way there's any record of these girls being born or existing? they didn't know who marley was when they got there. why didn't they fact check?
Sassyvampmama chapter 44 . 2/24
I loved this story! Thank you so much for sharing this with us, I can't wait to start the sequel in the morning.
EternallyCullen chapter 1 . 2/9
It’s time for a reread as I’ve only read on PDF and didn’t get the chance to review!
QueenGB chapter 42 . 1/7
This story remains one of my absolute favorites and is neck and neck with ‘This Is Not My Life.’ Both your story and it share heavy and awful subject matters of kidnapping, abuse and all manner of scars with grace and sensitivity. Thank you for your time and beautiful contribution. Happy New Year to you and yours.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/31/2018
I’m afraid i can’t read any further. As a mental health worker, I find the reactions of the girls and those around them are completely out of tune with reality. Making light of the very real and lasting psychological damage that abducted and abused women endure is sick.

The notion that these women just pop back into real life and fall in love is demeaning to those who actually suffer and never recover from such horrid abuse. You chose and very bad subject. And warnings in all caps at the beginning of each chapter is rude and immature. Get a grip.
divyvicki chapter 42 . 12/25/2018