Reviews for Pinky Promises
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 42 . 9/21
This story was AMAZING! I didn't review as I read,
but don't take that as a lack of appreciation. I kept
hitting the 'next' button to see what happened. I'm
eager for the sequel!
*huggles*
cala lilly chapter 42 . 9/21
I enjoyed this story. It was sad, but had strength and all the fundamentals that keep you going. You should try to publish this. I look forward to more writing from you.
xXShadow-KissedXx chapter 1 . 9/19
I'm just starting your story, better late than never! Lol. I loved the first chapter and the last line literally gave me chills.
noot40 chapter 8 . 9/15
OMG! I was reading this at lunch and had to stop because I can't cry at work. Oh please keep Marley safe
grandmachix chapter 42 . 9/15
I'm glad Edward finally asked Bella to marry him. Can't wait for the sequel.
grandmachix chapter 41 . 9/15
"Daddy' won't want his little sweet to grow up. At 7, he's fighting off boyfriends.
grandmachix chapter 39 . 9/15
I've been waiting for those three words, too. I have really enjoyed this journey with you. I know epis are yet to come, but thank you for this beautiful, exciting story.
ChristianMom54 chapter 42 . 9/14
Wonderful, just wonderful story. Heartbreaking at times, but well written. It could help someone else in dealing with their trauma in life. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
Great story!
padalf1025 chapter 42 . 9/14
Perfect ending! This is my favourite story of 2017! Love it! ️️️It's all as it's supposed to be!
Luvntwilight chapter 42 . 9/13
Just lovely!
LaPumuckl chapter 42 . 9/13
I fought happy tears quite a lot during this chapter but really lost it at the proposal - that was so sweet!

Can't wait to read more from this crazy family; )
MIRosebud chapter 42 . 9/13
While I'm sad to see this story end, I'm looking forward to the sequel and experiencing more with these characters. Will the sequel start up right after the end here? Thanks again for sharing your talent and your amazing story with us!
MusetteBlanchard chapter 42 . 9/13
I'm so emotional right now! *sniffs*
Thank you Clara for having given us this most extraordinary and beautiful story. A story of hope, strength, redemption and most of all love.
There are hardly any words left in my poor vocabulary to properly express how I feel right now. Elation and happiness are the ones that come to the forefront of my brain.
Congratulations dear for an amazing story. I can't hardly wait for the sequel ...
Thank you. Thank you.
sakari-x chapter 42 . 9/13
What a wonderful ending to an amazing story! Thank you for sharing! So looking forward to the sequel.
1,362 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »