Reviews for Pinky Promises
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
To the obvious American Bevey99 (who doesn't seem to be aware of life in Europe):

18 degrees. What's wrong with 18 degrees? It's Celsius, which means mid 60s Fahrenheit. With the description of it also being humid and muggy, the scene makes perfect sense.

And unless it's snowing or rainy with the cold, I live in flip-flops. I've spent time in England in April and the weather was great (and I'm from California). So, it may be typical to have cool weather, but it's not always the case.

And the author is English. I think she knows how Brits talk. Edward was born in Italy, but obviously has a British father, and spent a lot of time in England. I don't see anything strange with how Edward is being portrayed. This is the way he talks with his best friend.

Author: This story is FANTASTIC! I'm really enjoying it. And though you are updating quickly, I WANT MORE!
Miranda04 chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
I have hundreds of stories in my favorites, and granted, a good number of those stories are complete. But, THIS is the number one story that I rush to read when I see an update.

Thank you for the quick updates and the wonderful story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next.
trainwreque chapter 7 . 3/6/2017
I've been busy since your update on Friday and have been SO anxious to read, so I'm all to happy to come back to 3 new chapters!

I hope Scarlett changes her mind and keeps Marley, I would hate to see them separated:(
Tulips at Twilight chapter 9 . 3/6/2017
I just found your story and couldn't stop reading. Your writing is amazing, it makes me feel like I'm in the story with the characters. Great job!

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for everyone to meet Marley. I know they will be a little frustrated with her not speaking. Hopefully they have some way to track Scarlett and Rosalie. I'm excited to read the next update.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2017
No! They cannot leave Marley behind. No!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2017
No carlisle, esme, jasper, or alice?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
Oh god another cliffhanger! I wonder what will happen?! I imagine Marley is so scared and confused about everything she has been thrust into! I can't wait for more and to see what happens next! Where will the two girls flee to and how will they survive? Will Charlie and Pete think they died in the fire at the ranch? What happened to emmet?
LovinPP chapter 8 . 3/3/2017
Love this story. Hate Scarlett.
Hates a strong word I know.
It's just... her plan literally makes zero sense. Garrett stole them from the same family that she's sending Marley to? And now Marley cannot speak?
klel323 chapter 9 . 3/5/2017
Two weeks ago I was thinking that maybe Twilight fan fiction was dieing out as I had not found any new stories that were kick ass. I am now overjoyed to say I was wrong! This past week I found your story along with another and I am so looking forward to more. Hope to see you soon with a new chapter.
Impossible-Twins chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews it's so good! I can't wait for the next update!
Cecily chapter 7 . 3/2/2017
Nooo! They can't abandon Marley! I hope Rosalie puts her foot down and talks some sense into Bella.
SaoThwee chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
Omg, the cliff hangers!
Mistress0fCeremony chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
I keep reading the last paragraph over and over as though a new chapter will magically appear. Can't wait for them to meet Marley. Love the story!
biblepam chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
Girl, girl, girl... You and your cliffies are gonna be my death I swear...
Sunflower Fran chapter 9 . 3/4/2017
We now know Edward's part in the story. Now the three men are learning about the abduction and the details. And the last part about Marley being Scarlett's daughter.
And their plan worked! Marley will meet Charlie.
Wow