Reviews for Pinky Promises
It's "three PEAS in a pod," not "pees." LOL
divyvicki chapter 11 . 11/6/2018
Made me cry again!
divyvicki chapter 10 . 11/6/2018
I hope the SOB burns in hell!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 11/6/2018
I knew from what I had read this was going to be full of angst. What a great story. I'm glad I'm reading it as a completed story though. That way I don't have to wait if I want to read another chapter.
divyvicki chapter 8 . 11/6/2018
That chapter made me cry!
divyvicki chapter 6 . 11/6/2018
Wow, lots of action in this chapter.
divyvicki chapter 5 . 11/6/2018
I’m confused as to who the different characters are
divyvicki chapter 4 . 11/6/2018
Poor kids!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 10/30/2018
These poor girls!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 10/30/2018
They are a wonderful no way from home!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
Anna Hadith keeps eon me I need to read this! I don’t want to read the Babies at the Border entry until I finish this.
marigold123 chapter 43 . 9/30/2018
I’ve really enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for writing.
marigold123 chapter 39 . 9/30/2018
Wow! What a journey for these characters. I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for writing.
Jaygm chapter 42 . 9/21/2018
This certainly ranks as one of the best. I don't think I have cried reading a story as much as when reading this one. These characters are ones I have fallen in love with- through all the trials and drama surrounding Bella and Rosalie. A terrible concept- those two being kidnapped and held for 12 years on the other side of the world. Not such an easy thing to ever get over. I am glad you have decided to continue their story for awhile more with a sequel. It isn't time yet to say goodbye to these characters. Edward and Bella's happily ever after is just set to begin- let's hope. Thanks for this fantastic story.
Jaygm chapter 41 . 9/21/2018