Reviews for Pinky Promises
Jaygm chapter 42 . 9/21/2018
This certainly ranks as one of the best. I don't think I have cried reading a story as much as when reading this one. These characters are ones I have fallen in love with- through all the trials and drama surrounding Bella and Rosalie. A terrible concept- those two being kidnapped and held for 12 years on the other side of the world. Not such an easy thing to ever get over. I am glad you have decided to continue their story for awhile more with a sequel. It isn't time yet to say goodbye to these characters. Edward and Bella's happily ever after is just set to begin- let's hope. Thanks for this fantastic story.
Jaygm chapter 41 . 9/21/2018
Marley is so sweet.
Jaygm chapter 40 . 9/21/2018
This was another tear jerker! I certainly know the feeling of leaving the little ones for their very first day of school. It just wrecks you.
Jaygm chapter 39 . 9/21/2018
Wonderful story. Now on to the epilogues and sequel.
Jaygm chapter 38 . 9/21/2018
This is hopeful.
Jaygm chapter 37 . 9/21/2018
So sad.
Jaygm chapter 36 . 9/21/2018
She really can be a dense young woman. Now she is actually contemplating weaning Edward out of her children's lives. Can't someone talk some sense into her? Well, he will be gone now. So, she will have to be without him. . .
Jaygm chapter 35 . 9/21/2018
Given her history, Bella doesn't have much of an idea of what love should be. She needs to see a few romantic movies and read a few romance novels, and she will be up to speed. At least Edward manned up and told her. That was a great start.
Jaygm chapter 34 . 9/20/2018
Oh my word! Finally. Seriously- finally he said it. Hope she isn't going to spazz out on this. Peter and Charlie seem to be planning some pranking on Edward and Emmett. LOL.
Jaygm chapter 33 . 9/20/2018
To think that little Marley is just now finding out what her birthday celebration is like. The poor little thing didn't speak a word which certainly worked to her benefit when they were held captive. It is just so sad. I am waiting to see Bella and Edward admit their feelings. Good grief.
Jaygm chapter 32 . 9/20/2018
So, Bella is already mourning Edward's leave to Italy in the future. My word. Get this thing moving. This is absolutely pathetic that they are allowing so much of life to pass them by, and anticipating that it may do so for good. Take a risk!
Jaygm chapter 31 . 9/20/2018
Rosalie had better get on that talk with Edward. How can he be so oblivious? He should just tell her how he feels.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 9/20/2018
This was such a long awaited event in this story!
Jaygm chapter 29 . 9/20/2018
Emmett. Finally.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 9/20/2018
Let's hope that Edward and Bella finally admit their feelings to one another.
1,727 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »