Reviews for Pinky Promises
Patriciadiane chapter 19 . 5/24/2020
reliving through the interviews will hopefully aid in healing
Patriciadiane chapter 18 . 5/24/2020
lots of emotions in this chapter - I can't in my wildest dreams imagine how the dads feel, the girls feel, the boys feel and Marley seeing so many things for the first time...
Patriciadiane chapter 17 . 5/24/2020
normalcy a beautiful thing as the girls remember good times and common memories
Patriciadiane chapter 16 . 5/17/2020
I can not imagine how the girls and their fathers feel. The longing to get home and the dad wanting them jo e but do much has happened.
Yeah, Emmett!
Archie - I can’t wait till he sees the girls.
Patriciadiane chapter 15 . 5/17/2020
Rosalie’s guilt so sad
Charlie spoke so kindly to help Tose.
Patriciadiane chapter 14 . 5/17/2020
Edward's attached and hearing what Scarlett went through was so hard. Rosalie didn’t know as Scarlett protected everyone - now she can collapse.

Who is the father?
shaynaholmes2016 chapter 8 . 5/17/2020
I think she did the right thing. I’m a mother of 2 a boy and girl and if I was in danger and they could use my kids to get to me I would do the same. It’s not like she’s sending her off to strangers she doesn’t know she’s sending her off her dad till she can get back. It’s very brave and hard a mother to do.
Patriciadiane chapter 13 . 5/17/2020
I was afraid she was pregnant again. Why her? Has Rosalie been abused as well?
HEA right?
Patriciadiane chapter 12 . 5/17/2020
Scarlett is failing apart because now she can. Or is there something else going on?
Patriciadiane chapter 11 . 5/16/2020
I thought for sure He Who Must Not Be Named would get the girls. Edward to the rescue - I thought the girls would be gone.

She spoke!
Patriciadiane chapter 10 . 5/16/2020
I want Marley to speak. Freaky how looking at her grandpa Was weird for her.

Oh, my gosh. He is crazy! Thank heavens the lady called. How did he find them? Will he take them? Where is Emmett?
Patriciadiane chapter 9 . 5/16/2020
These chapters are so crazy. Your timing is impeccable!
I can’t read fast enough.
Love this story
Patriciadiane chapter 8 . 5/16/2020
This story is addictive and I’m having anxiety Trying to read faster and not miss anything!
Cross purposes are killing me the dads on the way and they get away. You are a master of suspense.
Garrett isn’t the father? I was hoping not
Patriciadiane chapter 7 . 5/16/2020
I’m reading, holding my breath, getting up walking around...
Marley left at hospital. Don’t even go there.
Patriciadiane chapter 6 . 5/16/2020
I knew he was crazy but not to this extent.
Rosalie, what a hero.