Reviews for The Fractured Paths
redHussar chapter 9 . 7/4
Strong beginning of the story, than it slowed down. I'm glad that you almost completely ignored Akatsuki - they are usually the main focus, you simply showed their destruction as a side note. Killing them in an underhanded, ninja way with a virus - nice. Finally bitch slapping Sasuke with Mangekyou was a relief. I felt on the other hand that for some time Naruto stood in place. You told us that he is becoming stronger, but I couldn't see him suddenly overcoming obstacles.

What bugs me is Black Zetsu - he was supposed to be impossible to kill, the main antagonist beside Kaguya, that could be only sealed. Is he somewhere plotting or did they manage to hurt him?
Bosma17 chapter 9 . 7/2
Please update I really like the ending even if I prefer sasuke would be killed I hope you consider to have sasuke either have accident on a mission or is assassinated by a untraceable poison of weapon which will make it seem sasuke committed suicide
hohihohihahaha chapter 9 . 5/27
Just recently discovered this author.
Definetely doing good job with stories, i just wish you finished your incomplete stories..

Thanks again for this nice fic.
Namittheking chapter 9 . 4/16
please update again soon. i really want to see what itachi did to sasuke
John Waters Favorite Gimp chapter 9 . 4/11
Good story. Too bad you left it with a cliffhanger.
Jani.Beccharelli chapter 9 . 4/9
Hello sorry for the biased question since I am a NaruSaku fan but do you plan on maybe adding Sakura to Naruto and Hinatas relationship if not its ok I still think your story is awesome.
Tohsaka143 chapter 9 . 3/4
Oh God I pray that you continue this please please please!
Elarmi chapter 9 . 3/2
Great chapter !
nitewolf423 chapter 8 . 2/12
Will we get to see what Naruto mangekyo sharingan can do i assume with the next chapter that that is enough turmoil
nitewolf423 chapter 9 . 2/12
Ohhhh I can't wait to see where you go whit this
storyteller73 chapter 9 . 1/31
Wonderful chapter, captivating with lots of twists and turns.

Now please update.

Thank you.
Mikeblade chapter 1 . 1/20
I call bull shit if it means saving her first time for her sasuke-kun sakura would do anything confessing what she did and screwing over ino at the same time all the way to treason or killing the hokage it's just the way she is.
roboguy45 chapter 3 . 1/15
Seriously loving this story, can't wait to see how Sakura acts when another love interest wants nothing to do with her and will she try to mess up Naruto and Hinata's happiness.
roboguy45 chapter 2 . 1/15
Sasuke finally got his punishment he deserves, he was being extra crazy must have been the horrible workout Tsunade gave him that pushed him over the edge. Sakura is a real piece of work, deciding to use Naruto again to save herself instead of just owning up to what she did. But she doesn't want to do the things that'll be trouble for her so sacrificing Naruto her little obedient puppy is nothing to her, hell even her inner voice thinks she's a horrible piece of garbage. Just sad that the light Naruto wanted to just save her, shows he's still not learned anything while in his mind.
roboguy45 chapter 1 . 1/15
Loving this story, love how Sakura has a punishment she deserves, and that Sasuke finally told her exactly how he feels. Kurenai is feeling like she has to save another female but she's being a giant fool. She is pissing me off how she is acting like Naruto should just have the blame and acts like the villagers, she needs to get her eyes opened.