Reviews for The Fractured Paths
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 10 . 8/23
...well shit. didnt see that one coming.
Assanjin chapter 10 . 8/14
I have read every chapter nonstop and I must say your fic is without a doubt one of the best fan fictions I have ever read and I have read thousands by this point. The story is amazing and Itachi saying Dattebayo is the most hilarious thing I can think of when it comes to Naruto. Keep up the amazing work and I hope to see more of it in the future. Oh and as a final note.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAIL YOOOOOUTH!
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 2 . 8/13
ok 2 things. you completely skipped danzo offering naruto to join root not even a flashback to it happening. you skipped it completely but the story moved as if it had already happened. i had to double check that i didn't miss anything. #2 you skipped how minato & by extension naruto have the sharingan, again the story moves as if this was already known but came completely out of nowhere. that really should be adjusted.
Falvern chapter 10 . 8/13
Yeah, Hinata's bi-sexuality seems forced in this context. Had she made mention of the fact in previous chapters, that would be one thing. But this seems like it's merely a convenient way for you to throw Sakura into the mix.

Sakura hasn't even gone into much detail as to why she apparently loves Naruto either. Nevermind that whole scene with Deidara, which was just weird and a bit creepy in all honesty. Meanwhile, Hinata went from hating Sakura, to mending her friendship with her in the span of a couple of chapters. And that's still a huge leap from being romantically attracted to her. Sorry, like I said, it feels forced. Had Hinata expressed even a hint of interest earlier, that would have been entirely different.

The biggest issue with this story is the lack of character development for some of your characters. In this particular instance, Hinata and Sakura. While I genuinely felt that the story was interesting and had potential, this little development has killed my interest. I hope that you take the time to explain and develop your characters a bit more in the future for readers.

I won't be continuing this, but good luck with the rest of your story.
Namittheking chapter 10 . 8/9
i liked the chapter. and i dont mind hinata being bisexual but the fact that sakura is the third person in the relation just doesnt make sense. given what all she did naruto should never forgive her. and hinata clearly hated sakura so how come she is suddenly interested in involving her in the relationship? it doesnt make sense. it would have been better to have them improve their relationship, particularly hinata and sakura, over a few months before doing this
insanemaelstorm chapter 10 . 8/7
Great chapter. Like how hinata was the one that ended up almost killing sasuke. That sakura bit was pretty suprising. Wonder where you are going with that. Can't wait to find out
cnaadirah chapter 10 . 8/5
Sorry I cannot continue reading this. Sakura doesn’t deserve such a boon. Good luck. I hope you have something else I can read. You are a very talented writer.
jubub2327 chapter 10 . 8/2
Fuck you and your good story. You can just take your entertaining literature and shove it up your ass.

(Legit good story though. Please update.)
Is Naruto standing in his living room naked with an equally naked Sakura while being laughed at by Hinata?
DeZoid chapter 10 . 7/29
I thoroughly enjoyed the chapters preceding this one. Something about the sudden introduction of Sakura into their relationship feels wrong to me. I've read your work and don't doubt that you could pull it off, but it personally bothers me.
WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT BRODIE
GunScythe chapter 10 . 7/28
Yeah this ruined it for me. I utterly hate it when an author changes a girl to bisexual like a change of socks or some shit. I really liked this story up to this point. You can say you don't care if people don't like it all you want man. This choice will drastically affect your readers, and not for the better. Please a few and screw the rest right? Good bye.
OfficerShadowcat chapter 10 . 7/28
We'll I regrefully anounce that I am leaving this story. It was a great storyline but I don't really do poly with 2 girls and I hate Sakura with an into of a thousand suns. Sad to do this but adios, muchacha
bossb85 chapter 10 . 7/28
Just finished reading your story, i usually dont write reviews but i enjoyed your story so much i wanted to let you know. It has a good plot and the progression is great. I hope you finish it.
SPark681 chapter 10 . 7/28
So Hinata wants Sakura and maybe Naruto will want her too, anyways keep up the great work!