Reviews for Requests
TheSilentShadow1 chapter 7 . 1/30/2019
amazing job!

Can you do one where they're fighting either the krang or shredder and they turn Mikey into a toddler? that would be cute to read I think.

anyway. great job!
LittleMiss Icequeen chapter 7 . 1/27/2019
Great job.
Astrid jay chapter 7 . 1/27/2019
Please make a story that Mikey gets like the angry Leo after rebattle against Kahn if it was his name in the 2003 version
Sorry for grammer mistakes im not english
Nukas chapter 7 . 1/26/2019
Beautiful piece! I’d love to see more of this, maybe an arc? Loved it and great writing :D
speckletail-226 chapter 6 . 1/6/2019
You mentioned that they dont hibernate becuase of the heaters that don had built for them what if they suddenly stopped working and it was winter what if the turtles one by one fell into hibernation.
Beakers47 chapter 6 . 11/12/2018
I don’t know how you always manage to take such delicate topics and write about them but amazing job! I really connected with Mikey here and i loved the different POVs amazing job! :)
BrightLotusMoon chapter 6 . 11/11/2018
I know what I said on AO3 but I'll say it again. HEADCANONS FOREVER. Also we share a brain, I write this stuff all the time.
JustDoodle chapter 6 . 11/10/2018
Aggh, this is so good :D
However, please add a trigger warning at the beginning for self-harm! I'm sure it would help many people be prepared, thanks 33
DifaniSani chapter 6 . 11/10/2018
Damn you really know how to write emotional stories. That was long, but it was great. My grade
Nukas chapter 6 . 11/10/2018
Oh my heart...my poor poor heart...it was so great...too great ;-;

Stap, pls.
The sweetness is giving me a heart cavity ;(
Kas3y chapter 6 . 11/9/2018
This was an amazing chapter great job, loved it
No Guns Only Roses chapter 6 . 11/9/2018
Aw I love this!
Group therapy is very effective and helpful in times of crisis
eeveemlp chapter 6 . 11/9/2018
Good job! May I request one where Mikey is kidnapped and violated(rape) by Hun and his dragons, and his bros, April, and Casey bring him home for comfort and pampering then go have a little 'chat' with Hun and his followers?
lil mikey21 chapter 6 . 11/9/2018
How about when that lizard killed mikey with his beams, he got brought back to life and sacrificing himself to protect everyone. Mikey comfort his brothers about how he felt when he died. If you remember that or saw it.
sparklinglight99 chapter 6 . 11/9/2018
OH THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU! YOUR THE BEST! . How did you manage to write a very long yet very interesting story would be a mystery for me. Is it bad if i love to read stories about violence and depression so much? Ehhh... Whateves. But seriously though this is PERFECT! I love how u make mikey almost died and raph found him! Ohh its just so EPIC AND SORRY IF I MAKE UR GRADES DROPPED im genuinely surprise how long this chapter and can see how determined you do in making it. I mean you did just update one of ur stories couple days ago coz i followed u. But anywho THANK YOU! Dont mean to rush just curious about the next chapter about.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »