Reviews for Sailor Ranko: Thrice in a Millennium
Guest chapter 17 . 7/17/2015
Come on update you have left so many unanswered questions & yet Rando Serian has written a sequel to this fic which answers one of them

At some point (most likely while in China) Ukyo & Konatsu become Ganymede & Calisto

& hints a few things

1) It sounds like Happosai himself tried to get rid of women
2) It sound like Skynet wasn't destroyed like Pluto thought
3) There's still Godzilla(s) running around & Nabiki Is hunting them

so that should make it some what easier
maryjane5000 chapter 17 . 7/16/2015
Come on it's been 8 years are you ever going finish this fic?
I want to know what happens next

Does Sun get P-Chan & Duckboy to Jusenkyo?
Do Io & Ukyo meet up with Sun & the boys?
Will Akane get a Nannichuan curse?
Is this when Ukyo becomes Ganymede?
What's happening at Phenoix mountain?
What happened to Miss Hinako?
Will Sun & Io show up in the village looking for Shampoo?
Is Akane pregnant?
What is Happosai gonna do?
Is Happosai a true demon now?
Will Minako do something to Ranko & Akane for missing the match or forgive & forget given what's happening?
kirbyfan1996 chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
I've loved this entire series as a whole. I hope you'll be able to return to it one day soon.
josh chapter 17 . 5/15/2015
great. was wondering when the rset will be up
goodgirl275 chapter 17 . 4/3/2015
Hi! I am new to reading your stories, but they are really good. You have put so much effort into them, but as I neared the end of the chapters in this story, I have noticed that they became shorter and shorter.

Please don't abandon this story, it's really good.

Can't wait for your next update!

SoulboundAlchemist chapter 17 . 1/5/2015
NNNNNOOOOO! Why must this be dead?! I want to know how this ends!
Tibricel Tibby chapter 17 . 1/4/2015
Omg this story like. It's so fantastic.
xThomas2 chapter 17 . 1/2/2015
Cool writing, you gonna finish it? Please finish it!
xThomas2 chapter 14 . 1/2/2015
Haha best chapter yet
Sailor Ginny chapter 15 . 7/9/2014
Damn you Gena and Gel both of you are idiots! Poor Ukyou tho feeling like she's cursed.
Sailor Ginny chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Well this was an interesting turn of events. Happosai is back, Ranma just made himself look gay and Akane is off to look for him with Ukyou looking for her Kunoichi
Sailor Ginny chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
I love the end to this chapter... kuno got a well deserve beatting and i feel sorry for his man-servent. Lets play see how many Senshi attacks can Kuno take before fainting or maybe finally dying.
Sailor Ginny chapter 7 . 6/26/2014
I love how you can be so in sync with the character's POV! Each character is so spot on!
Love the part about "We're the Sailor Moon Fan Club. Whatever we write is canon"!
Sailor Ginny chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
'"Book deals! Monthly Mangas! I can see an Anime TV series about them! Imagine the possibilities!"
"You're crazy! Who'd want to watch an Anime about a bunch of magical girls?"
Ukyou smashed Ranma on the head with her spatula. "I would, you Jackass!" She turned to Nabiki. "When would they premiere the first episode?"'
This is the best marketing idea ever(since the TV Anime is about to come back bwahaha)