Reviews for Like a Red Headed Stepchild
RatherFabulous chapter 24 . 7/8
Well...being able to go between will probably come in handy...and I bet the twins could make a killing breeding and selling fire lizards. (May I have a blue one, please? And, for those who think the blues are the weakest, fie and a pox upon ye! I bet I can teach mine rap and show tunes!)
RatherFabulous chapter 6 . 6/30
Your description of professor Lockhart...wow, apparently, the man knows people.
He's apparently acquainted with Klaatu, thus, perhaps, the robot Gort from "The Day the Earth Stood Still", he's got the Book of Spells from "Hocus Pocus", and I just can NOT get the image of Michael "Goob" Yagoobian, the Bowler Hat Guy from "Meet the Robinsons" outta my head. (Now there was a lady-killer,eh?)

If his hat does ANYthing, well...I've got my eye on it.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 8 . 6/30
Wow, I'd have much rather seen your duel in the movie!

The game is afoot? What? Is Lockhart really Sherlock Holmes?
DragonyPhoenix chapter 6 . 6/30
hee hee. evil lockhart is fun!
SeijuroRen chapter 21 . 6/30
I could certainly do with more of this. Great story, and great chapter.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 1 . 6/30
"too bad mum left this one with the muggles for a few years.” Ha, I can totally see one of the twins saying this!

Eee, this is such a brilliant story! Loving it. ;-)
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 6/29
Oh, this is so much fun! It reminds me of growing up with my 5 siblings, some of whom ARE paved in freckles - although we have blue eyes, green eyes AND brown eyes, dark hair, reddish hair and dark blonde, spattergroit freckles to tan skin amongst the lot. (Yeah, you wouldn't think it'd be POSSIBLE, but there you are. I have brown eyes, yet both of my kids' eyes are decidedly green, and I don't mean hazel.)

My dad bought a Volkswagon bus at one point so that it'd cut down on the arguments about window seats, and there were no picky eaters in our house, 'cause if you didn't eat yours, someone else would. It was NEVER quiet at our house, especially when friends or cousins came over. Things were constantly getting broken. I used to hide out in a large closet with a book and a flashlight to get some peace. The arguments over hot water and wearing hand-me-downs were just a fact of life.

I have 2 kids now, but I'm incapable of cooking in small quantities. Leftovers were unknown when I was I kid, so consequently, I love them. People often hesitated to invite our family to things, 'cause yeah, well...your story is pretty accurate, really - although we called ourselves "The Thundering Horde".

It was brilliant. We were poor, but I never noticed until I was older. I had the best childhood...
Wolvie26 chapter 40 . 6/25
love it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
This is fucking hilarious. Oh my fucking god.
Jadzia chapter 11 . 6/20
LMAO
Jadzia chapter 6 . 6/20
*snort* This is freaking hilarious. Good work - slapstick comedy at its finest. Thank you for not including puns.

Harry should develop a crush on Minerva, then transfer it to Great Aunt Muriel Prewett. Then, maybe he can notice Millie Bustrode and how stern she is?
London Knight chapter 40 . 6/18
Bizarre & utterly hilarious !
13RoniN13 chapter 37 . 6/20
Love the Redwall cameo
13RoniN13 chapter 36 . 6/20
I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS FEELS TRIP!
13RoniN13 chapter 13 . 6/18
Love that casual use of fourth wall breaking
1,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »