Reviews for Like a Red Headed Stepchild
mickeysofine chapter 8 . 6/11
"While I personally eskew defense over offense,"

Eschew* defence* Offence*
WolfessLizi chapter 40 . 5/14
Love this story! Would like it even more if it was on AO3, but I’ll brave all the ads for you 3 Jokes aside, it’s well written, funny, and an interesting take. Good job!
nincarcerator chapter 11 . 5/11
A Red vs Blue reference. I see you too are a person of culture.
berkeleyjake chapter 10 . 4/29
The Weasley need to dose. McGonagall with the hair dye potion.
cheese12345 chapter 16 . 4/28
this chapter was so cute!
cheese12345 chapter 14 . 4/28
love this story so much! Penelope being a future Weasley sounds adorable!
berkeleyjake chapter 7 . 4/27
This is one of my favorite versions of Lockhart and the Basilisk I've read.
Mando-Vet chapter 14 . 4/19
Dude, I am crying with laughter at your story! The Darth Harry part had me laughing like an idiot for almost two minutes, lol. It's quickly becoming my favorite and I'm loving every minute of it.
Mando-Vet chapter 4 . 4/19
Lol, I know that Molly has a hard time remembering all her children at times but I doubt she'd be this clueless, I really love the story though :)
Kamille Tea chapter 1 . 4/16
I'm rereading this fic for the third time and I only just now saw the authors note. Can't believe my favorite ever HP fanfic could've just been a reddit one shot! So glad it wasn't!
Quiet nice. Far better than the original
truthrowan chapter 1 . 4/10
I found this story through an errant comment on Facebook, and am dying of delight and laughter here in the very first chapter. I love this story so far, even though as an avid Harry/Ginny shipper I can see this fic not working with my ship. I don't normally comment on completed works until the end when I find them that way, but before I read further or get distracted dealing with my own brood of non-red headed Weasleys, I wanted to let you now how much I love this story start.
JManM chapter 21 . 3/14
This chapter was a revelation.
JManM chapter 8 . 3/14
I love how Gilderoy is killing it as a professor and dark hunter.
JManM chapter 2 . 3/14
I like how they gaslighted their parents so effectively that they themselves fell for it. Brilliant.
2,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »