Reviews for Like a Red Headed Stepchild
TinaMaki chapter 8 . 2/21
Oops. Should have read the special thanks first before commenting.

Still, if anyone ever posts a Snek pick on r/aww...
TinaMaki chapter 7 . 2/21

Snek needs foods

Is teh kittehs foods?

Aww. Kittehs petrified, no foods

Supreme Danger Noodle

r/aww is leaking into ffnet... :D
Bubbs chapter 38 . 2/20
Hiya! I love this fic so much! I have a question though, when will it be updated?
Rae chapter 34 . 2/19
THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING WEIRDER AND WEIRDER AND I LOVE IT
Rae chapter 12 . 2/17
o fuck shit is gonna get real
rae chapter 9 . 2/17
I LOVE THE NOODLE SNAKE HE IS A! 10/10
LittleBabyDamien chapter 3 . 2/18
And that letter (and the actions that made it possible for Arthur to write it) just changes Percy's whole life! He is a perfect example of how treating your children all the same is not always the best, or the fairest, thing to do for them.
Lovely story, and very well written!
TamariChan chapter 11 . 2/16
Love the Futurama reference in this chapter!
Annie Magus chapter 38 . 2/15
This was a fun read! Quite clever.
The Astartes chapter 38 . 2/12
Ho-ly. Crap. I nearly died laughing reading this. It went a little further off the reservation than I normally go for, but it was well written and even in it's insanity, followed a logical progression that made a twisted sort of sense. I will most certainly read more of this. Great story.
RHJunior chapter 2 . 2/11
Heh. it's interesting to note: most Weasley bashers and Ron Bashers tend to assume that Ron is an anti-slytherin bigot- and that if it weren't for Ron's comments on the train Harry would have been a slytherin and maybe Draco's friend.
But here you see what they forget- Draco actually IS the bigot they claim Ron was. Harry already had him pegged as an unlikable ponce at the seamstress's... All it took was him seeing Harry with red hair for Draco to let his Death Eater Junior nastiness all out. It wasn't Ron's fault Draco became his enemy- it was DRACO's and noone else's.
thechickenlittle chapter 6 . 2/10
so funny! I can't wait to read the rest!
GothChickTabby chapter 38 . 2/10
Thank you for such a wonderfully ridiculous story. I find myself agreeing with Lockheart, there are simply too many plot threads left unfinished for this to be the end. All in good time though. If we want the best work that an artist can produce, we certainly should not rush them.
zombie chapter 28 . 2/8
i just died of laughter
The Boy Who Read It chapter 5 . 2/9
this made me giggle so loud I woke up my family in the house at night. brilliant mate.
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »