Reviews for Like a Red Headed Stepchild
poor mcgonagall and snape lmao
butuhtidur chapter 5 . 6/15
ah, yes. you should definitely pair him with dobby.
Ytak chapter 1 . 6/16
I went ahead and downloaded this (thanks to a program) so I can read it on my e-reader. I really like it already. I can't help but think Harry will be safer with the Weasleys than anyone has a right to think. It's like hiding a needle in a container of pins. They blend together. :D
kittyranma chapter 1 . 5/22
Dang it I'm forcing myself not to read this.. It looks great. But it's neither finished not has it been worked on in a long time. Hopefully you will get your muse back for this one soon.
A00 ;&1 l
Brilliant so far chapter 7 . 4/27
Harry qouting Darth Vader. Basilisk speaking in Snake Memes. I am seriously concerned how you are going to top this.
AliceLawrenBlack72 chapter 21 . 4/27
Capítulo simplemente épico. ¡Lo adoro!
Onyx chapter 3 . 4/7
I'm so glad Percy got some recognition from his dad 3
Darkw01fie chapter 16 . 3/22
The girls slapping the boys just because those girls apparently only fear not getting their way isn't right. Honestly the whole way you portray the girls in regards to romance is heavily toxic, and completely undeserving of being in an otherwise entertaining story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/11
This is literally the cutest thing ever.
I'm reviewing this because a reddit post today said Harry would be hilariously different if he had red hair from his mom and black eyes from his dad. What a small world
Dr. Valentine chapter 1 . 2/18
As much as im enjoying this, I don't think the word Minx means what you think it means, especially in regards to a 10 year old girl. Although I suppose with the language the gnome was using it might uave been on purpose.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 14 . 2/18
Can't wait for Remus, Sirius, and yeah I'm hoping Severus as well to all have red hair! And if Susan and Ginny like each other, then Susan can stop dying her hair blond and embrace her hair defined destiny as another Weasley. Lily was a red-haired Gryffindor, so a Weasley, and Harry considers the Weasley house his home so the love protection holds even though they have Voldemort convinced Hermione is the bigger threat.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 13 . 2/17
The FOURTH WALL of the common room line was when I knew I wasn't going to sleep tonight
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 12 . 2/17
I love this omg I love this! And really SEPTember should've come up more often in fanfiction as the SEVENTH month
2,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »