Reviews for Like a Red Headed Stepchild
Malohipie chapter 1 . 2/17
This is genius! I typically wait until the end of a story to review, but after just one chapter I had to personally thank you for something as lighthearted and creative as this! I love it
Kiterou chapter 16 . 2/14
Poor boys. I know its humour but that kinda hit home with the face slaps :(
jktlbfhi chapter 40 . 1/30
I hope you would still update or post a sequel if you haven't already . Great fic!
Anna Wilson1 chapter 34 . 1/29
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG that was awesome turning Voldyshorts into Yzma!
I get this sneaking suspicion Ginny ends up with Krum. But of an age gap, she’ll be 13 to his 17 I think. That’s the max for that age, quarter of your life difference.
I have only now started reading this, thank god you did Luna.
I noticed how you mentioned that the secret keeper of the fedelius can’t live there or stay for a long period of time. However, I’m fairly sure Wormtail is mentioned to have spent the day at the Potter Cottage and the OoTP meetings had Dumbles at Grimauld place for most of a day at times, anc I think he spent more than a few hours there for a holiday. I highly doubt they just had Dumbles or the traitor walk out and come back in every two hours or so. Dumbles stays in the kitchen for the meetings, one of which lasts almost four hours. So, I think that Hermione would be able to stay at the Burrow for more than a few hours.
I’m reading this now. After reading your note in chapter four, please don’t tell me you paired him with Dobby. Maybe Luna? Or Susan Bones?
GoingClassic chapter 1 . 1/18
Lol i love how Molly's was like wait do i have a son named Harry. Nope I'm laughing do hard
Lee chapter 6 . 1/8
"But, tell me my dear, to defeat one's enemy, what must one do?"

me: dunno, stab them? set them on fire? manipulate them and break them until they obey your every word and then when they have served their purpose, dispose of them? Maybe torture them just for the hell of it while we are at it.

me: uhhhh I mean,,,, be so sickly sweet and kind they leave you alone? Or ignore them?
Darkpool chapter 9 . 1/1
Rest In Peace Supreme Danger Noodle. You will be missed.
DaCatOfAdventure chapter 7 . 12/28/2019
I am darkness
I am snek
I books the mudbloods
Such petrifying, very wow
"Something's talking inside the walls. "
DaCatOfAdventure chapter 4 . 12/24/2019
"Daily Morning Shower Battle Royale" too true
DreadPirateWombat chapter 13 . 12/21/2019
I love your Weasley-verse!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 7 . 12/17/2019
Oh my god the fucking basilisk! I’m cackling!
1,891 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »