Reviews for Like a Red Headed Stepchild
The God of Animals chapter 26 . 4h
Great chapter can't wait till the next I do wish it was a tad longer though. XoXo ~ G.O.A
Beloved Daughter chapter 26 . 6h
I'm very sorry to hear that you were dealing with said illness. But I'm very glad to hear from you again. Great chapter update. I definitely laughed at the extreme measures Harry went to to ask Luna to the ball. And Ron setting Cedric up with Susan was really sweet too.
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 26 . 8h
I adore Ramoth in this chapter. She's a hoot.
Nanchih chapter 26 . 9h
Ugh. Welcome back! I can think of three things that might be your illness without straining myself, and none of the three is nice. I am glad you are over this bout. Be well, recuperate.
HerdingDog1 chapter 1 . 11h
MERLINS SAGGY SCROTUM you did NOT just turn the basilisk into a doge!
right now it is balancing on the edge between a humor fic and a full on crack fic and I'm not sure which I would be more amazing at this point.
Albertasteinthe21st.genius chapter 26 . 11h
X)
Albionia chapter 26 . 17h
Brilliant chapter lol. Hope you get well too, I have something similiar I'm in the middle of a v long heavy bout of.
Bobboky chapter 26 . 20h
Very nice job
aaquater chapter 26 . 22h
Too funny! :D
Its nice to see Susan accept her destiny
Leytradvorstrelundar chapter 26 . 23h
I'm beginning to feel sorry for all the csnnon fodder*cough cough* I mean non-weasleys.
frankieu chapter 26 . 9/23
nice chapter thx for writing it
yay for cute niflers to bad there was not a portkey accident sending them all to fort nox :D
wishuponadream17 chapter 1 . 9/22
Aww...This gave me major feels. Also, Ths Ron being the seeker thing is hilarious.
ZiggySmallz chapter 26 . 9/22
Sorry to hear about your illness mate. Best of lucky on a quick recovery and a respite from symptoms/attacks in the future.
oniforever chapter 26 . 9/22
Your chapters never cease to make me laugh, and it seems that yet another hapless soul has fallen victim to a case of the Weasleys. I hope you get better from your illness! Will stay waiting patiently for the next chapter!